Best lines of 707

4 hours ago, Deminelle said:

Dany: "I can't have any children."

What a nice way to hit a guy so he won't have to worry about contraception. ;)

OMG :lol:

I think Jon and Theon talking, specifically "No...Not like you have" line by Jon, still Theon's betrayal had a great impact and it's not forgotten. 

Finally Theon admitting he basically has an identity crisis aloud, I think it was well said, all of it.

Not a line but this entire season Bran has reminded me of FDR with the similarity of his wheelchair to the former U.S. president's. So I was tickled in the season finale when Bran and Sam had a fireside chat :)

20 minutes ago, Astromech said:

Not a line but this entire season Bran has reminded me of FDR with the similarity of his wheelchair to the former U.S. president's. So I was tickled in the season finale when Bran and Sam had a fireside chat :)

The only thing we have to fear is I'm The Three Eyed Raven

9 hours ago, Apoplexy said:
7 hours ago, Daske said:

It could be the added smirk on her face, but when Arya turned to Littlefinger and said 'My sister asked you a question' I loved it. I guess that one line just immediately cemented the we are family and you are screwed so perfectly.

That was AWESOME!!  The way she tilts her head and slightly raises one eyebrow, like she did with the guards when she arrived at the gate (which seems to be a habit she just developed this season).

13 hours ago, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

Agreed, and by the way, now that we know Cersei was just planning on betraying everyone from the get go, what Jon did by announcing he pledged to Dany was actually pretty fucking smart.  

I agree as well.  And everyone thought he was stupid.

11 hours ago, Sand11751 said:

Not really the line, "Won't be me" but the look on Sandor's face when he and Brienne are talking about Arya. A look of almost fatherly pride that she's finally able to defend herself and doesn't need either one of them.

I love your interpretation of his expression.

Bran- I became the three eyed raven.   Sam- ohh.. I don't know what that mean

Tyrion: Do you remember when we discussed dwarf jokes?   Theon: His wasn't even good.

Jon: "When enough people make false promises, words stop meaning anything. There's no answers, only better and better lies."

Sansa:  How do you answer these charges……Lord Baelish

Arya:  My sister asked you a question.

The Hound:  You and me both

Brienne:  “…the one who gets in her way”

Jaime:  for family   Bronn:  not without a cock

Dany:  My apologies

Lord Royce:  I think not

My favorite line might have been Cersei to the Mountain.

I think the quote goes something like this-

Cersei to the Mountain: If anything goes wrongkill the silver-haired bitch first, then our brother, then the bastard who calls himself the King in the North. The rest you can kill in any order you please.":D

12 hours ago, Madarjeen said:

I love callbacks when they are well done. That one was an obvious reference to Brienne's "Lady Stark asked you a question".

Apparently Littlefinger is good when it comes to expect, but can't really handle being challenged when events and conversations go in an unexpected manner.

Oh, I missed that. Even better!

17 hours ago, King Jon Snow Stark said:

Every thing seems to be about Jon now. I think the scene where everyone questions Jon about why he didn't lie will come back and bite him in the ass. He is a man of his word and pledged to Dany. He won't break it even when he finds out he is the true heir. 

In a way his pledge will be his escape clause. Not to escape Dany, but to escape sitting on the Iron Throne. We all know he never aspired to be King which brings me to another great Jon line when he saw King's Landing..

"Who would want to live like that?"

15 hours ago, Madarjeen said:

Tyrion: Do you remember when we discussed dwarf jokes?

Theon: His wasn't even good.

Tyrion: He explained it at the end. Never explain it. Always ruins it.

An excellent exchange. For all the silliness this season has had with the time travel and plot holes etc, i feel like the little humorous bits like this have actually been better than ever.

I liked when Viserion said, "ROOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

Up until that moment, all of the people below the Wall treated the Army of the Dead like scum but that joke really broke the ice.

On 8/29/2017 at 7:40 AM, Super Mario said:

In a way his pledge will be his escape clause. Not to escape Dany, but to escape sitting on the Iron Throne. We all know he never aspired to be King which brings me to another great Jon line when he saw King's Landing..

"Who would want to live like that?"

I agree. He swore to her in public. His claim is void. But a brand new Targ solves her secession issue. He could be her heir and so could any children that he has. 

Archived