[SPOILERS] What did you love about this episode?

I'm not ashamed to say I enjoyed all the fan service.  The nods to earlier seasons, the reunions etc. 

It made not a lick of fucking sense but I am cool with that, at this point I am convinced it doesn't make sense because it can't as the source material setting up something it simply cannot pay off.

Lena Headley was great and I thought Emilia Clarke did better this week.  Maisie Williams is amazing as always, it's lovely to know that her poor "acting" in the last couple of episodes was because she was, indeed, because Arya was acting.

Bran and the Ravens scene; I am a real fan of those.

LF's trial was hilarious, so was Bran and Sam's talk

Jaime leaving Cersei was the best thing in this whole season.

On 8/28/2017 at 0:34 PM, Raksha 2014 said:

1.  Drogon's entry into the dragon pit - and exit.  Beautiful work, very believable, loved his stretching his wings.

2.  Tyrion's meeting with Cersei.  (he's finally had a decent scene!)

3.  The Stark she-wolves bring down Littlefinger!  Reconciliation of Sansa and Arya - the Pack Survives (for now).  I just wish there had been more reminiscing.

4.  Sandor and Brienne's brief discussion on the road into the city.  (but no mention of Sansa?)

5.  Jaime's Independence Day!  

6. Snow falling on Jaime and the South.  Winter is here.

I was looking forward to it - Sandor mentioning Sansa. Imagine him saying "the little bird... out of her cage and back to her fucking nest:D

Definitely the moment Jaime turned his back on Cersei - we have been waiting how long for this? It has taken him long enough.

I enjoyed seeing the Stark sisters taking down Littlefinger, though it did feel very staged.

And Bronn/Pod bromance. Much needed.

Jaime leaving KL and snow/rain falling down on him as he looks back. His acting was top notch there. Just wish that the soundtrack was set to Rains of Castamere in instrumental- that would be ironic in a bitter way, Lannister win (for now), but he's lost everything that really mattered to him, it ties in really well with book Jaime, and the music would've made it more poignant.

Thank god for some positivity!

I loved the scene with the snow falling over Kings Landing.. And the fact that Jaime is finally turning his back on Cersei. Really liked the scene between Arya and Sansa, standing on the walls of Winterfell, as well.

Plus, that brief conversation between Brienne and Sandor... That look on Clegane's face :)

Archived