Fleeing to the Vale

On 8/28/2017 at 9:39 AM, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

Seems like that's what I would do.  I mean the dead dragon is a problem with that, but seriously they could decimate the dead army from the bloody gate.  

this is true but the problem is would they bother? Remember as long as the dead and the WW hang around it will always be winter so why not just let winter go for a while and starve them out rather then do this. Though I think your right this would be a good strategy

On 8/28/2017 at 6:39 AM, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

Seems like that's what I would do.  I mean the dead dragon is a problem with that, but seriously they could decimate the dead army from the bloody gate.  

The Vale and all islands have suddenly increased in real estate value! 

Seriously, if the zombies can't swim...

Evacuating the living to islands ("quick! Everyone to Bear Island!") or Essos kinda makes sense, water trumps a wall... If it wasn't for that dang dead dragon :unsure:

7 minutes ago, #teamNightking said:

The Vale and all islands have suddenly increased in real estate value! 

Seriously, if the zombies can't swim...

Evacuating the living to islands ("quick! Everyone to Bear Island!") or Essos kinda makes sense, water trumps a wall... If it wasn't for that dang dead dragon :unsure:

The Great Westerosi Refugee crisis you mean? I can just imagine some richness Essosi merchant going "We can't let them all in, there are some bad hombres in that crowd". And he would even be wrong :P

6 hours ago, pinoyathletics said:

the nights king will freeze the waters and march the dead across to attack the Iron Islands.

I think if he had this ability he would have frozen the waters around the wall and marched across in times past. It would have made the wall useless against the white walkers. 

Archived