Can we talk about Jon?

Snormund

4 minutes ago, ramla said:

Exactly and, Tyrion burned his sons in Wildfire... But he just commented about that in passing.

I agree they didn't know what to do with her. Without the source material, and because they moved beyond what she's been doing in the books. She just a character with no aim. Of course GRRM told D&D her fate, which is probably why she was banished and will appear in the final season to basically die or perform whatever ending fate dictates.

I know but it makes me so mad to see my favorite character and actress treated that way. I think they have wasted a really interesting and unique character and a very talented actress in Carice Van Houten. 

1 hour ago, Snormund said:

I know but it makes me so mad to see my favorite character and actress treated that way. I think they have wasted a really interesting and unique character and a very talented actress in Carice Van Houten. 

Mel is one of my favorite characters as well. And i thought Carice Van Houten was caste greatly also. i thought they relied far too much on her nude body then her talent as an actor. Mel has such deep iceberg type character. Her one point of view chapter in ADWD is like one of the best because she'd been around for a while, but never saw how her mind operates. Definitely wasted and I think the show writers can't nail down gray characters. They have to be black or white which is why there's a St. Tyrion. lol

36 minutes ago, ramla said:

Mel is one of my favorite characters as well. And i thought Carice Van Houten was caste greatly also. i thought they relied far too much on her nude body then her talent as an actor. Mel has such deep iceberg type character. Her one point of view chapter in ADWD is like one of the best because she'd been around for a while, but never saw how her mind operates. Definitely wasted and I think the show writers can't nail down gray characters. They have to be black or white which is why there's a St. Tyrion. lol

To be fair Carice Van Houten looks fucking incredible naked. 

Just now, Snormund said:

You should read what Kit Harrington has said about her. He comes off as pretty thirsty for her. :lol: 

Who can blame him? Hands down, she swipes the floor with all the younger actresses in GoT. And she's the most seductive person I've seen on screen in a long, long time; true femme fatale, ask Stannis :P:D

1 minute ago, plastic throne said:

Who can blame him? Hands down, she swipes the floor with all the younger actresses in GoT. And she's the most seductive person I've seen on screen in a long, long time; true femme fatale, ask Stannis :P:D

Oh yeah she's fucking gorgeous. Absolutely incredible woman. She just oozes sensuality. Pretty irresistible.  

17 hours ago, EddardSnow said:

7 stabs wounds tells me jon needs not explain why he left the Night Watch too nobody. Tormond Giantsbane more or less i think convinced Jon to change his mind and he saw Danys sacrafice in loosing her Dragon showed Jon she was more then a tyrant that burns people. Also I think Missandai likely started to change Jons mind when she told him why she served Dany and really there whole meeting was too show there arguing would likely always be a thing because of there different ideas on things but both likely were turned on by there first meeting. Plus the show does not say how many days jon was there.

Is he showing his stab wounds around? I do not think so, as he is even reluctant to tell the story.

Even if he told the story and showed the wounds, I am pretty sure many would question him leaving the Watch.

Even some people among the audience, me included, who are positively sure he died and was resurrected, consider him an oath breaker, who abandoned sacred vows because of their wording, completely disregarding their spirit.

And you are telling me than absolutely everyone, from Bronze John Royce to freaking paranoid queen Cersei Lannister, think he is a honorable man who can be 100% trusted? BS

16 hours ago, falcotron said:

It's actually still not clear to me what the Vale's status is. Clearly they're in open rebellion against Cersei now, and they joined in proclaiming Jon as the King in the North. But does that mean they now consider the Vale to be annexed to the North as part of a larger kingdom, like the Riverlands earlier did under Robb? That they now consider the Vale to be independent under Robin? That they still consider the Vale to be part of the Seven Kingdoms, but just no longer consider Cersei the Queen, even though they don't have a rival pretender to support? (In which case, good thing Dany eventually showed up…)

They're all at least somewhat plausible, and I guess it's not likely to be important to any of the events likely to come next season, and of course we don't know the details of the status of Dorne and the Reach, or even the basics of the Stormlands and the Riverlands… But that doesn't stop me from being curious.

Does does not stop the showrunners for not giving a damn, sadly

7 minutes ago, plastic throne said:

Additionally. 

Imagine how difficult that scene where she tried to seduce him was. I imagine actors are trained for this but I can't imagine the blue balls I would get from having a naked CVH on my lap 

1 minute ago, Snormund said:

She just oozes sensuality. Pretty irresistible.  

Imagine how difficult that scene where she tried to seduce him was. I imagine actors are trained for this but I can't imagine the blue balls I would get from having a naked CVH on my lap 

:agree: Strong, seductive, sensual,...These kind of women have always been my weak spot.

I'm team Missandei.  

She's a beauty, no doubt. But like Emilie Clark, she really comes off 'empty'. I see nothing there, very mundane but when I look into Melissandre eyes... There's just pure fire. She really is perfect for Melisandre role.

This thread has devolved into something quite different from what it was originally started for, but so be it, I'm not above discussing gorgeous naked women.

Carice and Nathalie are the hottest women on the show to me. Their bodies are literally perfect, in my estimation. Everthing about them is stunning.

And those asses are just unreal. Melisandre and Missandei's beautiful round asses are quite simply works of art.

And yeah, if I had been in Kit's position, I definitely would have tried to get with Carice after the shooting of that Season 5 scene. From interviews they've both given, they seem to both be very attracted to each other.

And apparently during the filming of the resurrection scene, Carice's nickname for Kit was "Big Dick".

1 minute ago, NickStark2494 said:

This thread has devolved into something quite different from what it was originally started for, but so be it, I'm not above discussing gorgeous naked women.

Carice and Nathalie are the hottest women on the show to me. Their bodies are literally perfect, in my estimation. Everthing about them is stunning.

And those asses are just unreal. Melisandre and Missandei's beautiful round asses are quite simply works of art.

And yeah, if I had been in Kit's position, I definitely would have tried to get with Carice after the shooting of that Season 5 scene. From interviews they've both given, they seem to both be very attracted to each other.

And apparently during the filming of the resurrection scene, Carice's nickname for Kit was "Big Dick".

Lol wow that really makes it sound like they have been involved.

4 minutes ago, plastic throne said:

Tell you the truth, the mistery around her makes her even that much more attractive. I was always drawn to the occult ;D

I don't know, she really hits my spot. 

Same. Good thing we're not in that world lol

Archived