Podrick Payne

Gomagoti

I think they just put that in there due to the drama with Lena Headey and Jerome Flynn (if you believe the rumours), to make sure he was gone before Cersei arrived.

Brienne wouldn't have left KL without Pod, and with Jaime gone I'm sure Bronn will be sure to follow. 

On 8/30/2017 at 2:37 AM, My Sun and Stars said:

I think they just put that in there due to the drama with Lena Headey and Jerome Flynn (if you believe the rumours), to make sure he was gone before Cersei arrived.

Brienne wouldn't have left KL without Pod, and with Jaime gone I'm sure Bronn will be sure to follow. 

You are likely right here and I am sure those two will wind up in Winterfell with everyone else.  Now, I did wonder if Bronn was up to something, just like when Davos recruited Gendry or whether they were on some mission from Tyrion.  Thinking Tyrion simply because he is the connection between the two and is still unclear to me how he contacted Bronn to arrange the surprise meeting with Jaime although it is likely that this detail is not important enough and that it will not be disclosed unless it connects with another plot.  Still just wondering if anyone thought something on those lines...

Archived