The Wightpocalypse

Stanman

Was I the only one expecting a sort of Wightpocalypse? The closeup of the box lock as it's about to break, Jon asking Tyrion how many people (potential wights) there are in KL , and in the Dragonpit the Hound looking at the crate, almost terrified as there isn't anything there. 

I thought, wait, so they did manage to fix the " show Cersei the wight plan " by putting a neat twist. The wight escaped and started slashing the poor whores and residents of KL, all hell breaks loose. But no, it was just a passing moment of hope. It would be great to have a threat inside the city walls and in the South without WW breaching the wall, yet. 

Surely I can't be the only one? 

13 minutes ago, ummester said:

I hope the NK get's his troops all the way to the Red City next season.

Seems a little unfair to all the people in between if he's going there just to eat Cersei, but... I guess you're one of them aren't you? Someone invent a dragonglass crossbow, stat!

Well, why would the NK be interested in a sparsely populated North? If you want to build an army one can set up "recruiting offices" in major cities, and voila King's Landing tops the list. Winterfell is of course a candidate city for the NK, but again why taking a detour that won't give out many Wight Recruits? It appears that the NK does not lack a strategic mind if you ask me.

All he needs to do is to fly a zombie dragon to KL or any major town for that matter. They have graveyards and morgues there and he can rise the dead simply by rising his hands.

If Winterfell is first and not warded then it is long awaited zombie Lyanna for you.

Not to mention zombie Littlefinger!

Archived