Westeros Football Keeper League

grozeng

I still have  Davante Adams, Frank Gore, Mike Gillislee and Juju Smith-Schuster with no plans to use them next season.  Of course, I'm all but out of draft slots.  If you have a QB who is actually playing on your bench this week, I'd at least listen.

22 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Assuming no one has any objections I pushed them both through.

I would have tried for a draft upgrade in the Big Ben/Julio trade.  Swapping either 5th or 6th or even 20th/21st for the earlier pick that round.  Granted those trades are always tough because you need the person to be online for the draft and tell them who to draft with enough time to find the player.

Nah.  Yahoo is better now - pretty sure you can set which team has which pick each round.

3 hours ago, grozeng said:

There goes Jimmy Garapolo as the best pick of the draft.

Still right up there.  Starting QB for a Kyle Shanahan offense taken in the last round.  I'll take it, since Brady seems determined to play 2 more years at least. 

• 9 months later...

I have this one returning as well.

We had:

Me
Bronn
Week
Lord Dracarys
JJ Lannister
Race
fuentez
Pyroclastic Flow

Not sure who else is in here.  We could just rename this league the Bronn Wins League though and start over :)

Let me know if you are back and I will post rosters/rules later this week.

40 minutes ago, JJ Lannister said:

Are we going to be able to get this one up and running again? I would really hate to lose this league as it was a lot of fun last year. 

Is something wrong? Do you need moorez peeps? Jace will do if needed.

Sorry, work is kicking my ass right now.  I will get the rosters up by tomorrow night.

Can someone help me with recruiting any open spots with people that did not respond?

I definitely want to keep this one going.  This and Dynasty are my favorites.

What dates/times are left for drafting?  I need to do after 9pm or 9:30pm eastern any weekday.  Weekends are possible but harder.

14 hours ago, grozeng said:

Sorry, work is kicking my ass right now.  I will get the rosters up by tomorrow night.

Can someone help me with recruiting any open spots with people that did not respond?

I definitely want to keep this one going.  This and Dynasty are my favorites.

What dates/times are left for drafting?  I need to do after 9pm or 9:30pm eastern any weekday.  Weekends are possible but harder.

It looks like we have 6 confirmed back. Myself, Groz, Bronn, Pyro, Week, and Dracarys. 

Jace has said she will take over a team if needed. No word yet from Race or Fuentez, and I have no idea who the other team owners were. 

It looks like we have 3 open spots after Jace takes hers. 

Set draft times:

Westeros A - August 27th

Westeros B - August 3oth

Westeros C - August 28th

Experts - September 3rd

Survivor and Thunderdome dates have not been set yet. 

I'll get this updated tonight.  Some things to consider - you can trade draft spots as well as keepers.  Once we have all our owners, I will create the draft order using a random number generator so you can tell what draft spots to trade.

On 8/5/2018 at 7:01 PM, grozeng said:

I have this one returning as well.

We had:

Me
Bronn
Week
Lord Dracarys
JJ Lannister
Race
fuentez
Pyroclastic Flow

Not sure who else is in here.  We could just rename this league the Bronn Wins League though and start over :)

Let me know if you are back and I will post rosters/rules later this week.

i'm in and I plan on winning again

Archived