Westeros Football Keeper League

grozeng

Something is going on with Yahoo.  Jace keeps on being put in Starfall Stoners which is Pyroclastic's team.  I just sent an invite to Pyroclastic to take back his team.  Once that is done I am going to send Jace the team she should be on and then briantw.

So Jace and briantw should get another invite from me.  

It's actually just pyro and Jace.  So I resent invites.  briantw is in the right team

53 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Something is going on with Yahoo.  Jace keeps on being put in Starfall Stoners which is Pyroclastic's team.  I just sent an invite to Pyroclastic to take back his team.  Once that is done I am going to send Jace the team she should be on and then briantw.

So Jace and briantw should get another invite from me.  

It's actually just pyro and Jace.  So I resent invites.  briantw is in the right team

If all else fails just swap the rosters, I guess.

This is why I dislike not knowing my pick ahead of time in keeper leagues.  Probably would have kept McCaffrey for the second if I knew I was picking 20th, but sure as hell wouldn't have done it if I was picking 11th. 

2 minutes ago, briantw said:

This is why I dislike not knowing my pick ahead of time in keeper leagues.  Probably would have kept McCaffrey for the second if I knew I was picking 20th, but sure as hell wouldn't have done it if I was picking 11th. 

That was the argument against knowing it in advance too.  You have to take the chance.  I was going to keep Gordon just in case I picked late and then decided to roll the dice in case I get an early pick.

Just now, grozeng said:

That was the argument against knowing it in advance too.  You have to take the chance.  I was going to keep Gordon just in case I picked late and then decided to roll the dice in case I get an early pick.

I know, I just prefer knowing what I am giving up, as I think it adds more strategy to the game rather than randomness.  There's already more than enough randomness in fantasy football as it is.

Archived