Westeros Football Keeper League

grozeng

45 minutes ago, boiled leather said:

i updated on the site

I am keeping schuster and mixon and LAR sorry for not checking sooner

Schuster instead of Stafford?  Yahoo had him as a keeper so I am OK with making that change.  I put Stafford in based on the board but I had noticed it had Schuster in Yahoo instead.  Meant to ask you.  I am sure there are no objections since it was in Yahoo before yesterday.

So I have Rodgers, Gurley, Mixon, Shuster, Watson, LAR

3 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Schuster instead of Stafford?  Yahoo had him as a keeper so I am OK with making that change.  I put Stafford in based on the board but I had noticed it had Schuster in Yahoo instead.  Meant to ask you.  I am sure there are no objections since it was in Yahoo before yesterday.

So I have Rodgers, Gurley, Mixon, Shuster, Watson, LAR

perfect. thank you.  i wasn't going to make a fuss. 

10 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

I may be a little late tonight.  I've pre-ranked the first 20 or so which should get me through Round 5 of the draft.  I know they go quickly.  I expect to be setting up at 6:30 so I'll only need 5 minutes.

If you aren't there you drop to the last pick of each round.  That was a rule we agreed to last year, right?

8 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

Damn. I remember that.  Of course it was tied to the "You also get Groz's best Keeper" rule.

But checking that out, ummmm, never mind...

I would gladly give you Delanie Walker for the 2nd pick.  I'll go make the change right now....

3 hours ago, JJ Lannister said:

Can a decide not to keep Bell in the first round now that I don't think he's going to play until week fricken 10? If not it's going to be a total dick punch. 

crap. Just got online.  Can't make the change now.  Too close to the draft.  We would have had to put it to a vote anyway since the keeper deadline passed.

2 hours ago, PyroclasticFlow said:

@JJ Lannister Accept the dick punch!!

Dick punch accepted. 

2 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Stupid heads. That's why you shouldn't have dicks.

Just high quality Jace.

2 hours ago, grozeng said:

crap. Just got online.  Can't make the change now.  Too close to the draft.  We would have had to put it to a vote anyway since the keeper deadline passed.

It's all good. Hopefully he reports Saturday. That's a lot of money to walk away from. 

2 hours ago, PyroclasticFlow said:

@JJ Lannister Accept the dick punch!!

Dick punch accepted. 

2 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Stupid heads. That's why you shouldn't have dicks.

Just high quality Jace.

2 hours ago, grozeng said:

It's all good. Hopefully he reports Saturday. That's a lot of money to walk away from. 

QB - Brees, Wentz (Taylor)
WR - Thielen, Cooper, Crowder, Watkins (Lockett, Meredith, Golladay, Benjamin, Westbrook)
RB - Barkley, R. Freeman, Drake (Williams, Montgomery, Guice)
TE - Gronk (Howard)
K - Elliott
DEF - Bengals

A little light on RB depth, espeically if either Barkley or Freeman busts, but overall I think that's a pretty strong team with some nice keeper potential (Barkley, Freeman, Guice, Howard, and several receivers) for next season.

QB - Manning the lesser, Dalton (Mayfield, Allen, Flacco)

WR - Brown, Allen, Thomas, Diggs (Ridley, Kupp, Shephard, Callaway)

RB - Lynch, Peterson, Cohen (Ingram, Michel, Ekeler)

TE - Burton

DEF - Jacksonville

My RBs are two old people, a suspended person, and three young people who may not do much. QB is serviceable and I think if Allen or Mayfield develop well it'll be fine moving forward. My WR corps though can fly.

Probably made a mistake taking Gordon over Nuk since my roster is already insanely RB heavy.

QB: Wilson, Garoppalo (Tannehill, Trubisky, Bortles, Rudolph)
RB: Kamara, Gordon, D. Cook (Conner, Penny, Henry, Burkhead)
WR: Landry, Fuller, Agholor, Gallup (Edelman)
TE: Kelce (Gesicki)
DT: TBD
K: TBD
IR: M. Lee, J. McKinnon

QB: Brady, Staff (Dak, Lamar)

WR: Julio, AJ, Robert Woods, Stills (Jeffery, Godwin, Doctson, Taylor, Allison)

RB: McCoy, Collins, Blount (Coleman, Clement, Ito Smith)

TE: Engram

IR: HHenry, McKissic

Plenty of WR depth and top notch QBs -- will probably need some RB luck or help -- incoming trade offers ... :)

QB- Marcus Mariot, Sammy Bradford (Case Keenum, )

WR- T.Y. Hilton, Golden Tate, E-Man, John Brown (Marquise Goodwin, Pierre Garcon, Danny 'playoff' Amendola)

RB- David Johnson, Ezekiel Elliot, Jay Ajayi (Latavius Murray, James White, C.J. Anderson, Devontae Booker, Carlos Hyde)

TE- Kyle Rudolph, (Jack Doyle)

K-Justin Tucker

DEF-New Orleans

I have no fucking idea how I got Justin Tucker in like the 2nd-to-last round. I saw he was available and almost peed.

23 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

I have no fucking idea how I got Justin Tucker in like the 2nd-to-last round. I saw he was available and almost peed.

Not gonna like, when I list my rosters I have to try really hard not to write "Who cares?" next to kicker and defense.

Archived