Westeros Football Keeper League

grozeng

1 hour ago, Bronn Stone said:

I assume this means I get the right to start Agholor over Davante Adams..

Eeesh that was hard to type.

Haha! Ekeler is projected more than Montgomery. He was drafted as a hopefully 2nd round keeper next year and a second half starter this year. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

OK.  My home computer has been giving me issues and my work computer does not let me onto Yahoo.  So I am hoping to get things updated tomorrow

Similar to Dynasty, we need to decide what to do if the season is cancelled at some point and also what to do about QBs since the backup idea does not quite work due to the keeper component and people are going to want to draft rookies late.

We still need a draft date too.  This one is a quicker draft since we have keepers and it is a snake.  Can someone let me know the dates of the other Westreros ones and we can come up with a date that works here.  

And we still need to know if ME is in.

On 8/30/2020 at 12:17 AM, grozeng said:

OK.  My home computer has been giving me issues and my work computer does not let me onto Yahoo.  So I am hoping to get things updated tomorrow

Similar to Dynasty, we need to decide what to do if the season is cancelled at some point and also what to do about QBs since the backup idea does not quite work due to the keeper component and people are going to want to draft rookies late.

We still need a draft date too.  This one is a quicker draft since we have keepers and it is a snake.  Can someone let me know the dates of the other Westreros ones and we can come up with a date that works here.  

And we still need to know if ME is in.

Maybe just convert to superflex like the other leagues?  That should mostly solve the QB problem.

On 8/29/2020 at 9:17 PM, grozeng said:

Westeros A = 3-SEP
Westeros B = 5-SEP
Westeros C = 2-SEP

On 8/24/2020 at 6:42 PM, grozeng said:

If you are back in this year let me know what day works for the draft.  Anyone still talk to ME?  He was in the league too.

@Bronn Stone @RaceBannon42 @briantw @Jace, Basilissa @PyroclasticFlow @boiled leather @JJ Lannister @Lord Dracarys

i'm in just let me knwo when

On 8/31/2020 at 8:06 PM, Bronn Stone said:

Westeros A = 3-SEP
Westeros B = 5-SEP
Westeros C = 2-SEP

Well, my computer died with all the history of this league and the Dynasty league (getting a Boot device failure error, so if anyone knows how to fix that, message me).  I need time to get the keepers in so can we come up with a draft date and I can recreate the keepers?  

So something after the 5th?

Does the 8th or 9th (or even the 10th) work at 9pm?  I need a day before to get the keepers in so keepers will be due the day before the draft when we decide on a date and I will work on getting them posted tomorrow.

13 hours ago, grozeng said:

Well, my computer died with all the history of this league and the Dynasty league (getting a Boot device failure error, so if anyone knows how to fix that, message me).  I need time to get the keepers in so can we come up with a draft date and I can recreate the keepers?  

So something after the 5th?

Does the 8th or 9th (or even the 10th) work at 9pm?  I need a day before to get the keepers in so keepers will be due the day before the draft when we decide on a date and I will work on getting them posted tomorrow.

Any date but a Sunday evening works for me.

Edited to add: "Boot Device Failure" usually means a physical problem with the hard drive.  Sometimes, the drive sectors that control bootability will have failed, but the drive will still be readable.  Depending on the type of drive you have, you MIGHT be able to open up your computer, remove the drive and put it into another computer as a secondary drive (disconnect the DVD/BluRay drive from that second computer and attach your hard drive - again, IF it fits).  Then copy like a madman before the thing craps out completely.

My keepers:

Saquon Barkley - Round 1
Calvin Ridley - Round 6
Adam Thielen - Round 7
Kenny Golladay - Round 10
Tyler Lockett - Round 13
Chris Herndon - Round 20
Ryan Fitzpatrick - Round 21

Rounds listed are the rounds they were drafted in last year.

Time wise i have experts the 7th at 7pm CDT  and a Bwb Draft the 6th at 6PM CDT now

Player
2019 Draft Position
2020 Keeper Rd
Mecole Hardman (KC - WR)  Round 22, Pick 1 19
Nick Chubb (Cle - RB)  Round 10, Pick 1 6
Darren Waller (LV - TE)  Round 15, Pick 10 12
Patrick Mahomes (KC - QB)  Round 9, Pick 10 7
Alexander Mattison (Min - RB)  Round 19, Pick 10 16
Preston Williams (Mia - WR)  Round 20, Pick 1 17
Tyreek Hill (KC - WR) Q  Round 2, Pick 1 1

On 9/2/2020 at 2:14 PM, Bronn Stone said:

Any date but a Sunday evening works for me.

Edited to add: "Boot Device Failure" usually means a physical problem with the hard drive.  Sometimes, the drive sectors that control bootability will have failed, but the drive will still be readable.  Depending on the type of drive you have, you MIGHT be able to open up your computer, remove the drive and put it into another computer as a secondary drive (disconnect the DVD/BluRay drive from that second computer and attach your hard drive - again, IF it fits).  Then copy like a madman before the thing craps out completely.

It's less than 2 years old.  That would suck if the drive is bad. 

I am putting together the rosters now.  Looks like people want Dynasty on the 9th.  Do we want to do the 10th, which is the night of the 1st game or do we just try to get it in before Sunday's games and Thursday counts retroactively?

Grozeng

1st - Christian McCaffery, Michael Thomas
2nd - Josh Jacobs, Stefon Diggs
3rd - Ben Roethlisberger
4th - Damien Williams
5 - Alshon Jeffery
6 - Kenyan Drake, 
7 - Sammy Watkins, Jameis Winston
8 - Jacoby Brissett
9 - Courtland Sutton
10  - Darrell Henderson Jr
11 - Jordan Howard