Westeros Football Keeper League

grozeng

In the past I set the draft order before the draft.  People seemed to like that.  

Unless there are major objections - can someone pick a number from 1-10  and someone else pick a number from 1-10 and then I use a random number generator to pick the order.

Or we can let Yahoo just do it randomly for the draft since we already pretty much set our keepers.

Convoluted way I do the draft order.  I take the reverse order of how we finished last year and then the first number 5 is where I start with assigning the draft position.  Then I do the random number generator and start at the 5th position with the first number.

It ended up:

1) @JJ Lannister
2) @PyroclasticFlow
3) Grozeng
4) @Lord Dracarys
5) @Bronn Stone
6) @RaceBannon42
7) ME
8) @briantw
9) @boiled leather
10) @Jace, Basilissa

I actually like being on the end for this draft.   Like getting 2 picks in a row.  If the draft position change any of the keepers let me know.  I probably will not get the keepers in tomorrow since i have to set up Dynasty.

7 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Convoluted way I do the draft order.  I take the reverse order of how we finished last year and then the first number 5 is where I start with assigning the draft position.  Then I do the random number generator and start at the 5th position with the first number.

It ended up:

1) @JJ Lannister
2) @PyroclasticFlow
3) Grozeng
4) @Lord Dracarys
5) @Bronn Stone
6) @RaceBannon42
7) ME
8) @briantw
9) @boiled leather
10) @Jace, Basilissa

I actually like being on the end for this draft.   Like getting 2 picks in a row.  If the draft position change any of the keepers let me know.  I probably will not get the keepers in tomorrow since i have to set up Dynasty.

WHAT THE FUCK!?!

12 hours ago, grozeng said:

It ended up:

1) @JJ Lannister
2) @PyroclasticFlow
3) Grozeng
4) @Lord Dracarys
5) @Bronn Stone
6) @RaceBannon42
7) ME
8) @briantw
9) @boiled leather
10) @Jace, Basilissa

Sweet ass! Give me CEH!

4 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Seriously, what should we do.  Do we let his team auto draft and set the best roster?  Wait until Friday or Saturday to draft in hopes we get another person?

I would say seek a volunteer draft only manager if a real one can't be found.  One of your friends maybe.  Reach out via email if you want me to ask one of my friends.

QB Russell Wilson
QB Josh Allen
QB Dwayne Haskins
QB Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB Saquon Barkley
RB Miles Sanders
RB JK Dobbins
RB James White
RB Joshua Kelley

WR Kenny Golladay
WR Adam Thielen
WR Tyler Lockett
WR Marquise Brown
WR Christian Kirk
WR Parris Campbell
WR Brandon Aiyuk
WR Bryan Edwards

TE Noah Fant
TE Chris Herndon
TE Austin Hooper

K Jake Elliott

D/ST Eagle

I think the decision to not keep Ridley with my fourth paid off, because Dobbins might be worth keeping next year at a second round price tag, but there was absolutely no chance that Ridley would have been.

The site is not yet allowing adds for this week and probably won't.  This is a problem for me as I didn't draft a kicker or a defense with the belief that I could move Armstead to an IR slot to get one then decide Sunday around noon PDT if it was worth it to drop a player to get the other.

This seems to be because the site is under the impression we start week #2.  I believe the schedule for week #1 should be the same as week #10.

Archived