Westeros Football Keeper League

grozeng

13 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

In. I need a quick guide for the draft. 

Keepers for the draft:

1st and 2nd will be a 1st rounder next year
3rd and 4th are a 2nd rounder next year
5th-9th are the draft round minus two for the keeper (so 5th is a 3rd, 6th is a 4th, etc)
10th - 22nd are the draft round minus three for the keeper (so 10th is a 7th, 11th is an 8th etc).

I gave you ME's team so you have some players already.  I used the keepers WJ provided

41 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Keepers for the draft:

1st and 2nd will be a 1st rounder next year
3rd and 4th are a 2nd rounder next year
5th-9th are the draft round minus two for the keeper (so 5th is a 3rd, 6th is a 4th, etc)
10th - 22nd are the draft round minus three for the keeper (so 10th is a 7th, 11th is an 8th etc).

I gave you ME's team so you have some players already.  I used the keepers WJ provided

K, have my keeper players already been chosen for me?

1 minute ago, grozeng said:

For this year, yes.  You have Elliott in the first and then Lamar Jackson and Dak in 5th and 6th or 6th and 7th.  You'll see it on the team page,

It was you who gave me that fat ass!! 

:P

My team:

QB - Josh Allen
QB - Jalen Hurts

RB - Saquon Barkley
RB - Najee Harris
RB - Jamaal Williams

WR - Keenan Allen
WR - Tyler Lockett
WR - Brandon Aiyuk
WR - DJ Moore

TE - Noah Fant

K - Matt Gay

D/ST - Saints

BN - Mac Jones
BN - DeVonta Smith
BN - Dallas Goedert
BN - Bryan Edwards
BN - Travis Etienne
BN - Cole Beasley
BN - Elijah Moore
BN - Rondale Moore
BN - Phillip Lindsay
BN - Adam Trautman

---

Also, I'll be starting Barkley this week.

I made edits to Yronwood's team.  He may have issues with Byes since he has Jeudy and Mostert.  I left them on the bench rather than IR.  For this week, Washington projected more points than Baltimore on D, so I left them in.

I will use the same rules as Dynasty.  We will just put in the highest projected points each week and if he needs to fill a spot on the roster it will be the highest person with projected points available at the position after waivers are processed.  I can move Mostert and Jeudy to IR, so he would not need to drop anyone

On 9/16/2021 at 6:39 PM, grozeng said:

Please post if you are starting anyone from today's game tonight (preferably before the game ends).

The OCD in me has checked over 25 times in the past 72 hours to see if you have done the edits requested in this thread.

No criticism of anyone other than me is implied.  But help me, Obi-wan...

Archived