Westeros Football Keeper League

grozeng

• 3 months later...

Congrats Race.   I am annoyed with myself.   If I started any of my RBs instead of Howard, I would have won.  I was going to put in Foreman last minute because the weather was rainy in Miami, but just never got around to it.  Oh well. 

Still a good year for me.  I was outside the playoffs until the last couple of weeks, so 2nd place isn't bad.

31 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Congrats Race.   I am annoyed with myself.   If I started any of my RBs instead of Howard, I would have won.  I was going to put in Foreman last minute because the weather was rainy in Miami, but just never got around to it.  Oh well.

This is the decision that kept @Jaime L from staying in Experts.  Not that he is one to hold a grudge.

My wife was so annoyed at me because I kept looking to see if I should pick up Scott or start Foreman or Patterson starting on Friday and up until about noon Sunday.  I live right outside Philly and all signs from what I could read was Howard was going to play.  I should have trusted my gut and gone with Foreman and Patterson who were not sharing time.  But I thought the Eagles would have success over Washington.  I just chose the wrong Eagle.

I should have gone with the 2 guys not sharing carries over Howard and Javonte Williams.  I chose poorly.

7 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

This is the decision that kept @Jaime L from staying in Experts.  Not that he is one to hold a grudge.

Groz is dead to me. 

(and vice versa because he's in Experts now and I'm not) 

Archived