8. Winterfell
9. Valyria
10. Reyne

1 minute ago, PyroclasticFlow said:

Sorry haven't been on in a bit. Groz I just sent you the number

Thanks.  Draft order is above.

1 minute ago, Week said:

10th. Ugh.

I know.  3 was the worst choice for you.  But the good thing is you pick 1st in the 4th and 6th so potentially can get some good keepers.  

Dammit! I really wanted to be drafting at the end of the first round! I have keepers in round 1 and 3 and picking at the end of the round in 2 and 4. Shit. 

Something is going on with Yahoo.  Jace keeps on being put in Starfall Stoners which is Pyroclastic's team.  I just sent an invite to Pyroclastic to take back his team.  Once that is done I am going to send Jace the team she should be on and then briantw.

So Jace and briantw should get another invite from me.  

It's actually just pyro and Jace.  So I resent invites.  briantw is in the right team

Edited by grozeng

53 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Something is going on with Yahoo.  Jace keeps on being put in Starfall Stoners which is Pyroclastic's team.  I just sent an invite to Pyroclastic to take back his team.  Once that is done I am going to send Jace the team she should be on and then briantw.

So Jace and briantw should get another invite from me.  

It's actually just pyro and Jace.  So I resent invites.  briantw is in the right team

If all else fails just swap the rosters, I guess.

Just now, Bronn Stone said:

If all else fails just swap the rosters, I guess.

Yeah, I can set keepers so I imagine I can put anyone on any team.  but right now Pyroclastic is not in the league, so I need to get him in there.

This is why I dislike not knowing my pick ahead of time in keeper leagues.  Probably would have kept McCaffrey for the second if I knew I was picking 20th, but sure as hell wouldn't have done it if I was picking 11th. 

2 minutes ago, briantw said:

This is why I dislike not knowing my pick ahead of time in keeper leagues.  Probably would have kept McCaffrey for the second if I knew I was picking 20th, but sure as hell wouldn't have done it if I was picking 11th. 

That was the argument against knowing it in advance too.  You have to take the chance.  I was going to keep Gordon just in case I picked late and then decided to roll the dice in case I get an early pick.

Just now, grozeng said:

That was the argument against knowing it in advance too.  You have to take the chance.  I was going to keep Gordon just in case I picked late and then decided to roll the dice in case I get an early pick.

I know, I just prefer knowing what I am giving up, as I think it adds more strategy to the game rather than randomness.  There's already more than enough randomness in fantasy football as it is.

we can discuss it next year, but there were a couple of people who wanted all trades and keepers done before knowing the draft order.  We did it both ways in the past.

OK it is set up.  If you click on draft results it should be in there.  Feel free to check if I was right.