How Much Wildfire Is Left, And How Should It Be Used Against The Army Of The Dead??

9 hours ago, Morgana Lannister said:

You make good points too.  I am now really curious as to whether wildfire will indeed be used again or not.

If it is NOT used in the future, especially against the Army of the Dead, I think it will be a huge plot hole.

(In fact, I think there's already a pretty big hole in the plot, since Tyrion was right there in King's Landing and didn't even mention it, so far as we know)

5 hours ago, Cron said:

Yeah, and we all now how much Tyrion loves "happy endings."

HARRR!!!!

Well Sansa atop him when he is 80 and she is 68 or thereabouts and she gives him a heart attack sounds good to me!!!   Now, poor Sansa would have the realm or at the very least the North and the Westerlalnds to put to rights lol

She is going to need his winery to cope lol and he would have ended his life more or less how he joked about it lol (okay maybe not a maiden, his wife.. but sex still good enough to kill).  Unless of course he cheated  on her wIth Myranda in the books (Vale gal) or both at the same time!!! ;)

Now, banter aside:

Tyrion loves happy endings, being serious. He was just never remotely allowed one!

14 hours ago, Hoo said:

I'm thinking Dany will kill the NK.  She promised it to Jon Snow.  NK's also has her baby.

(Cersei is out of that battle.  I don't think the wight will reach the KL.)

Maybe barking at the wrong tree here completely but George doesn't live good -v- bad endings.  Inclined to believe that we will learn more in the show (in the books I think Jon will warg Ghost and it would all be awfully boring warging stuff but then the basis re WWs will be established, if this makes any sense...like why the "always has to be a Stark in WF! but we will learn something.

It puzzles me how this war can be won at all and also I don't think it is going to be a simple diplomatic mission.  My bet is dragons have to die (for all parties) and the undead go into hibernation (like I guess it happened before) but not dead and not forever.  I keep saying we will have a truce that is not satisfactory to either party...

One interesting thing but I am yet to connect the dots is that the Stark Kings and Lords (if the dreams of their descendants are to count for something) is that they could raise anytime.  To me the iron swords keep them from raising from the death, but not as wights as WWs....

Maybe far from hitting the target but food for thought...

Archived