NFL 2017: And Now It Begins!

Mr. Chatywin et al.

15 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

So any chance we get a good game tonight? I'm looking at you, Andy Reid...

If you like low-score, defensive games, perhaps. 

I'm not totally sure that's how it's gonna turn out, but I think there's a decent chance of it. If it isn't that kind of game, it's probably just gonna be Chiefs getting slaughtered. 

4 minutes ago, IamMe90 said:

If you like low-score, defensive games, perhaps. 

I'm not totally sure that's how it's gonna turn out, but I think there's a decent chance of it. If it isn't that kind of game, it's probably just gonna be Chiefs getting slaughtered. 

I like low scoring defensive contests. What I don't like is when the team that's behind takes like 8 minutes to score a field goal to pull within a touchdown and leaves like 45 seconds on the clock. See the Chiefs playoff game versus the Steelers last season.

26 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

So any chance we get a good game tonight? I'm looking at you, Andy Reid...

As a famous drink mascot would say: OOOOHHHH YEEEEAAAAHHHH

I actually think the Pats offense is going to start a little slow this season. They're always trying out new stuff in the first month or so, and I think and the losses of Edelman and now Malcolm Mitchell will bring us sloppy execution and maybe some conservative play calls.

8 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

As a famous drink mascot would say: OOOOHHHH YEEEEAAAAHHHH

I actually think the Pats offense is going to start a little slow this season. They're always trying out new stuff in the first month or so, and I think and the losses of Edelman and now Malcolm Mitchell will bring us sloppy execution and maybe some conservative play calls.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--VrCQOP9v--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/193wxp0ekwqcsgif.gif

/Obligatory

5 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

*Read a sports science article about how older QBs play falls off a lot more than younger Qbs after about the 17th game they play. So in effect, Brady benefited from only playing 15 games. 

I could tell you how Brady is going to avoid that fall-off, but first I was wondering if you'd be interested in coming to a TB12® sports science and lifestyle seminar with a prestigious First Team package with competitive financing rates...

I like Mike Gillislee. Please don't break Amendola.

Oh Jesus what the fucking Cassius Marsh?

Archived