NFL 2017: And Now It Begins!

Mr. Chatywin et al.

I am pretty concerned about Howard, I was really hoping I could drag Gordon out of Jace instead. 

It looks like I'm going to have to start starting Hunt, who I got last round, in my work league...

DG - not sure about the crosses, whether he's religious or not (I've never seen him mention it), but I'm a fan of the dude, he plays a lot of Magic the Gathering and seems like a reasonable human being. However, he's a D-end who can hybrid to some OLB in a pinch, there is no universe in which he should be covering a speedster in the passing game downfield.

5 minutes ago, BLU-RAY said:

I am pretty concerned about Howard, I was really hoping I could drag Gordon out of Jace instead. 

It looks like I'm going to have to start starting Hunt, who I got last round, in my work league...

DG - not sure about the crosses, whether he's religious or not (I've never seen him mention it), but I'm a fan of the dude, he plays a lot of Magic the Gathering and seems like a reasonable human being. However, he's a D-end who can hybrid to some OLB in a pinch, there is no universe in which he should be covering a speedster in the passing game downfield.

I had an option on the table I would have taken before giving up Gordon, you were never getting him from me.

Just now, BLU-RAY said:

Wow, that's nice perspective on a new player, thank you.

It's no question he's suffering from being behind in preparation. I hope he can pick things up quickly in the coming weeks, especially with Hightower's injury history.

Hard to properly judge a discombobulated defense, but I've barely seen offseason pickup David Harris except behind some running plays. Lots of people talked like it was another thumb in the Jets' eye, but maybe they actually knew more than Belichick this time.

Just now, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Horrible defensive breakdowns by the Pats. Loving this. If this game is any indication, this is going to be a great season.

This isn't that different from how they looked in 2014. Brady was worse that night.

1 minute ago, DanteGabriel said:

I'm practically dictating the topics to Michaels here.

Just don't get any more guys hurt. Even the punting sucks. On to a shootout in New Orleans. Have fun with Hunt, AFC West.

I'm not sure Hunt is the story here. He didn't start to really click until after Alex Smith burned the Pats twice deep. (Granted one of those was to Hunt)

Archived