NFL 2017: And Now It Begins!

Mr. Chatywin et al.

1 minute ago, DanteGabriel said:

It's early in his career, but Romo is making a strong push to be my favorite NFL commentator. The insight he provides is unmatched.

Simmons had a pretty good anecdote in his podcast about how he and Jimmy Kimmel got to spend an afternoon watching Romo play Madden, diagnosing plays and changing plays constantly.

Yeah, Romo's pretty great. Nothing on Collinsworth yet, but already above Aikman and Buck.

1 minute ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

What happened? I thought he was out 'cause of migraines?

Think he realized Hogan was on his way to taking his job, so he heroically returned to throw 3 atrocious picks. Ravens are the worst 2-0 team in NFL history most likely.

Just now, sperry said:

Think he realized Hogan was on his way to taking his job, so he heroically returned to throw 3 atrocious picks. Ravens are the worst 2-0 team in NFL history most likely.

Yikes!

Meanwhile, I miss Melvin Bullett.

2 hours ago, sperry said:

Ravens are the worst 2-0 team in NFL history most likely.

Didn't they totally go phony 4-0 a few years ago while looking like ass?

Meanwhile, I legit never noticed before that the Dolphins receivers are physical specimens. Maybe 'cause the QB was so atrocious.

3 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

Honestly, Alex Smith is just about the easiest guy to root for in sports. Very smart, great guy, complete class act, was often treated like crap and never reacted, completely about team. Really happy to see him playing so well.

Not to mention those soul-fucking eyes of his.

Archived