Where was Jon when...

Deminelle

... he heard about his true parents?

Technically... where will he be? I'm picturing Bran, Sam and Jon at Lyanna's tomb when they break the news. Dany will join them - while Sam and Bran quietly leave - and she asks Jon who is the woman. "This is my mother."

Sam and Bran will likely wish to tell Jon in private, so either the Crypts, one of their rooms, or the Godswood.

Actually, probably one of their rooms or the Godswood, since Bran's in a wheelchair, which probably makes the Crypts difficult to get in and out of.

I think it is unlikely that Daenerys finds out at the same time as Jon, much less before he does. Although, it's possible she says something in front of Sam that pisses him off enough to blurt something out, or says something in front of Bran that triggers his Three Eyed Raven uncontrollable (and often inappropriate) words mode. I suppose there's even the possibility that she mentions her brother in front of Gilly who blurts something out. There is the fact that Sam did arrange Jon's election as Lord Commander of the Night's Watch without telling Jon about it, so I suppose that if he thinks Jon would do better than Daenerys, Sam might spring it on both of them.

But no, I think Jon's going to find out privately. Sam and Bran might not even tell Sansa and Arya at the same time they tell Jon.

Archived