Is Beric really dead?

NedofYork

Yeah it just seems to me that such a cool, albeit somewhat unimportant, character as Beric Dondarrion would just die off screen, and also just resurrect a single person.                                                                                                                    

We all know to be wary of deaths that we don't directly see and it all just seems so anticlimactic to be told by another character "yeah he'd died or something last week"

Furthermore, there was no reason for him to resurrect Catelyn Stark, much less give his life for her. So I don't think he's dead, I don't know why it's being covered up or what this would mean I just don't believe that Beric would die in these circumstances. What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

I've thought about it before and maybe it's bc Lady Catelyn  was dead for so much longer it took more than me of Thoros' prayers to rhollor it took a "life" to bring her back.

Ax to why is have to say it's bc they allowed the hound to kidnap Arya and he thought he was doing Catelyn the only thing he could do to repay that debt idk

• 1 month later...

Archived