Worst lines of dialogue in the show?

Reginald blackfield

1. Every Single Word that has come out of Eurons Mouth, Starting with "Giver her my big cock " to sway votes to be King.
2. The last 7 times Dany has said "Bend the Knee"
3. *we have 100k men, an armada, and 3 dragons, Now explain to us why we shouldnt just win and end this show *
4. Weak men will never rule dorne again, because we are giving dorne to cersei and dissapearing from existence.

1 hour ago, Nowy Tends said:

followed by "Build me a thousands ships"…:rolleyes:  (Urine's fleet is the most nonsensical plot of the series IMHO)

Lol. Euron's fleet was basically guys we have no idea how to keep Cersei alive until the end nor how to get the Greyjoy's to Dany without Euron chasing them.

Oh I know, lets just write her getting the worlds greatest navy but it's takes long enough for Euron not to head to Mereen and hope no one thinks too hard about it. 

For me: 

1. "Bad poosey"

2. "His name is Aegon". Felt like it should have been different, something like Jaehaerys for the Conciliator, Aemon for Aemon the Dragonknight or Maester Aemon, or, if Rhaegar wanted to complete his "three heads", name him Visenya (if Jon was a girl) or Viserys (if a boy). 

3. "Robert's Rebellion was based on a lie." Because it wasn't bloody based on a lie.

10 hours ago, 4 Eyed Crow said:

Jon Snow: When enough people make false promises, words stop meaning anything, and there are no more answers. Only better and better lies, and lies won't help us in this fight.

These words make Jon sound like he BSed it on the spot.

This might make it to #1 in my top. I'm trying to reread it maybe it will eventually grow a meaning but nope, only thing that keeps popping into my mind is Tormund saying "this one's maybe not so smart"...

By the way, do you think the NK will have any line next season? Maybe when he leads his army of anorexics to victory a little bart simpsonian "ha!"

Ellaria's "foreign invasion" 

Bad Pussy

Play with her arse (I just looked that scene up to check I didn't misremember the line and it's even funnier now as it Makes it painfully obvious Littlefinger's curious shifting accent :lol: )

Dumbleraven's "a thousand eyes and one" as he looks on with two eyes wasn't an awful line but deserves a mention

edit; "only your sister" again not terrible but such a pointless change 

1) Bad pussy

2) The relentless cock jokes [Can't think of any decent dialogue, fuck it just throw in another cock joke, they work]  :blink:

3) Bran's 'You looked beautiful that night'  [Really D&D, really]

4) The whole of the Sand Snakes 'Mamma' scene.  Well, 99% of their scenes really. 

4 hours ago, Wizz-The-Smith said:

4) The whole of the Sand Snakes 'Mamma' scene.  Well, 99% of their scenes really. 

.... Aren't these girls killers?  Like, They murder people. Two of them were killed and death is always a possibility when you...you know, engage in killing. So now it is bugging me a great deal that they suddenly break down like that from that poison. It looks as though they had no clue that they had been killing people and were totally unaware of the fact that they too could be killed.

She reverted back into being a 5 year old and her mom started acting like if she could hug her then the power of love would cure her or something. It made no sense. She should have been enraged at Cersei and trying to claw her eyes out, and that girl should have bit her ass. 

My god it's just getting even more dumb the more I think on it.

4 hours ago, MrJay said:

.... Aren't these girls killers?  Like, They murder people. Two of them were killed and death is always a possibility when you...you know, engage in killing. So now it is bugging me a great deal that they suddenly break down like that from that poison. It looks as though they had no clue that they had been killing people and were totally unaware of the fact that they too could be killed.

She reverted back into being a 5 year old and her mom started acting like if she could hug her then the power of love would cure her or something. It made no sense. She should have been enraged at Cersei and trying to claw her eyes out, and that girl should have bit her ass. 

My god it's just getting even more dumb the more I think on it.

Lol.  :lol:

Yep, the Sand Snakes were a train wreck at every turn, Dorne was a train wreck at every turn, such a shame as it could have been a great edition to the show.  Once they realised how much of a mess they'd made out of it, it seems they quickly decided to just get rid of everything Dorne based.  Probably for the better to be honest.

''You want a good girl storyline, but you need a bad pussy got some shit writing''  

On 9/13/2017 at 7:02 PM, balerionsteel. said:

1. Every Single Word that has come out of Eurons Mouth, Starting with "Giver her my big cock " to sway votes to be King.
2. The last 7 times Dany has said "Bend the Knee"
3. *we have 100k men, an armada, and 3 dragons, Now explain to us why we shouldnt just win and end this show *
4. Weak men will never rule dorne again, because we are giving dorne to cersei and dissapearing from existence.

1. I actually liked his introductory scene, and his taunting of Theon during the battle. 

"Haven't I always, brother?"

Archived