Name

Jabul

Hello,

Some time ago, I was posting on Westeros using a Display Name that I created. Recently, I tried to log back in and was unsuccessful. To save time, I logged in using Facebook. A few days later, I repeated my efforts to log in with my old password. Once again, this did not work. I decided to hit the forgotten password button. I got an email that allowed me to go through a reset process. In this process though, I went awry. When I log in now, I'm identified by my real name. Can I change this to a created name? Can I somehow access my old account? How do I proceed? 

Yes. Upper right, click the down arrow by your name, select Account Settings, then Display Name. Sorry for the problem!

As to your old account, you can email [email protected] -- that's me -- and let me know what your account name is or what your email associated with it was, and I can sort it out for you.

On 12/09/2017 at 11:34 PM, Ran said:

Yes. Upper right, click the down arrow by your name, select Account Settings, then Display Name. Sorry for the problem!

As to your old account, you can email [email protected] -- that's me -- and let me know what your account name is or what your email associated with it was, and I can sort it out for you.

Slightly different issue but is there a reason I cannot change my display name?

There's just no option to select/change Display Name when i try to. I can highlight it but not delete it and there's no option to select my name to take me to another page where i could change it either (I tried to screen grab this but having a few problems with imgur at the moment, will try and upload one later if i can). This has actually been a problem for a while now its not something that happened recently

• 2 weeks later...

Archived