Who do you want to die but think will survive?

DominusNovus

15 hours ago, falcotron said:

Anyway, if Qyburn dies, it has to be because of his own hubris, not being a casualty of Cersei's stupidity or anything like that

Oh he is creepy as hell.  Well played in the show.  I cringed when he was doctoring Jaime's hand and not because Jaime was missing his hand. After all he wanted to take his whole arm.   Not even Jaime wanted to trust him with milk of the poppy in spite of Qyburn's humble brown-eyed appeal.  Cersei prefers the bold blue-eyed approach something that comforts her. It's a very subtle manipulation on the subconscious level.   I wonder what he's doing to Cersei in her volanqar dreams... certainly he's terrorizing her.  The passage with the Blue Bard is horrible including the bit where he loses a nipple.... a blood eye that shows up in Cersei's dreams.  I tend to make a dotted bee-line from Qyburn to Marwyn which ends is a question mark.  Little brother?

On 9/22/2017 at 9:39 AM, Queen Sansa Stark said:

Tyrion. 

@TRILOGY Jaime will most likely die. Over the course of the books he is looking more and more like disheveled. Almost like a wight. He is very much doomed. 

In my opinion all the current living lannisters should die. And that Lanna, if she's Tyrion's daughter, becomes the heir. 

wow wait a minute? who is lanna?

2 hours ago, snow is the man said:

wow wait a minute? who is lanna?

2 hours ago, Clegane'sPup said:

One of the females that work in the Happy Port. Theory is she may be Tyrion's child.  :rolleyes:

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Lanna_(Happy_Port)

Yeah. I think she's either his or Gerion's but quite certain she is a Lannister. 

Remember Barra? Maybe that's a way for a lowborn mum to "establish" *wink wink* a bastard's paternity. Barra was the daughter of Robert Baratheon, and the mother spells out why she named her baby Barra. And then we have Lanna, daughter of a Lannister.  

33 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Yeah. I think she's either his or Gerion's but quite certain she is a Lannister. 

Remember Barra? Maybe that's a way for a lowborn mum to "establish" *wink wink* a bastard's paternity. Barra was the daughter of Robert Baratheon, and the mother spells out why she named her baby Barra. And then we have Lanna, daughter of a Lannister.  

Shite, I had to look up Gerion. You vex me with your knowledge. I don’t see Lanna being Tyrion’s child. I hope I get this correct.  Tyrion was born 273. Supposedly he married when he was 13. The year is supposedly 300 which would make Tyrion 27.  The girl in the Happy Port (so many innuendoes) is supposedly 14. Arrgh, it is possible.

Since Lanna is supposedly the daughter of the Sailors Wife does that mean that the Sailor’s Wife is Tyrion’s Tysha. This smacks of @Lost Melnibonean.

1 hour ago, Clegane'sPup said:

Shite, I had to look up Gerion. You vex me with your knowledge. I don’t see Lanna being Tyrion’s child. I hope I get this correct.  Tyrion was born 273. Supposedly he married when he was 13. The year is supposedly 300 which would make Tyrion 27.  The girl in the Happy Port (so many innuendoes) is supposedly 14. Arrgh, it is possible.

Since Lanna is supposedly the daughter of the Sailors Wife does that mean that the Sailor’s Wife is Tyrion’s Tysha. This smacks of @Lost Melnibonean.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/144776-tyrion-will-go-to-braavos/

:)

Archived