Westeros Fantasy Football: Survivor 2017

Bronn Stone

31 minutes ago, Mya Stone said:

I can lose this league. The fact that my hospital is going on strike took precedence. 

Sorry guys. :( 

Sorry to hear about the strike Mya.

For what it's worth, I did send you an offer that's likely not great for you long term, but that should help save you from the first elimination, and buy you some time to figure things out.  Up to you on whether or not you think its worth a shot.

On 9/20/2017 at 8:06 AM, Mya Stone said:

Oh fucking hell. I had a very important RL event I could not miss last night and forgot about the draft. 

My autodraft is shit. Looking for a RB. 

Mya's team did great this week.

Also, interceptions are only minus 1 point?

10 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

Don't know how that happened.  Fixed.  Yahoo should reapply the scoring in the next 48 hours.

It confused me since scoring was different from the other leagues for the same players.  I thought I did something wrong setting up Keeper.

On 9/26/2017 at 4:49 PM, Jaxom 1974 said:

I've never enjoyed passive aggressive flattery more! :P

Sadly, it appears that the man whose name is literally synonymous with being kicked out of a league is going to be our first casualty.  By a lot.  One down, thirteen move on.

13 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

Sadly, it appears that the man whose name is literally synonymous with being kicked out of a league is going to be our first casualty.  By a lot.  One down, thirteen move on.

Baseball season isn't over.  I'm not paying attention to football yet...yeah, that's it...thats the ticket...

On 10/2/2017 at 10:33 AM, Jaxom 1974 said:

Baseball season isn't over.  I'm not paying attention to football yet...yeah, that's it...thats the ticket...

You can now focus fully on the baseball playoffs. 

Lord Harroway's Team has drowned in the rising floodwaters of the Trident. With them go Melvin Gordon, Demaryius Thomas, DeMarco Murray and Marcus Mariota, among others.

Archived