"Twist" for Season 8

thethingswedoforlove

While they imply Sam/Bren is going to tell Jon about his past, they are actually going to hold off on it.

The season will tease Jon/Dany finding out about their past but won't be revealed until Jon has the NK in a compromising position(sword vs sword scenario) and tells Dany to have her dragon burn the NK (and thus himself as well). Obviously this sacrifice would "kill" him without knowing he can't "burn". Reluctantly, with tears coming down her face, she yells DRACARYS, and can't look at Jon, now expected to be burnt to a crisp (as he believes the same). 

When he realizes he wasn't burnt, him and Dany slowly come to realize he has to be related, which Sam later admits on not telling him right away due to him not wanting to ruin a good thing. He didn't want them to go through the same as the Lannisters have been going through all these years with the incest stigma. Jon doesn't end up actually taking on the Aegon Targ name at all, despite it being his true identity. Sorry if it's a spoiler, I just know they are filming this scenario (my client is Kit's agent). Other things they are shooting are obviously Dany passing through childbirth. Tyrion becoming "King" until baby "Ned" is of age. Yes the baby will be named Ned. This are things confirmed to be filmed but as everyone knows they are filming multiple endings so don't know if they make final cut. Again sorry if spoiling anything! 

If you're in contact with Kit's agent (which I seriously doubt), you should tell him to tell D&D that this will give fans a knee-jerk reaction because it would not only come out of the blue, but it would be a massive continuity error since nothing in the show hints to Jon being immune to fire, quite the opposite in fact, he's been burned badly on-screen.

1 hour ago, MinscS2 said:

If you're in contact with Kit's agent (which I seriously doubt), you should tell him to tell D&D that this will give fans a knee-jerk reaction because it would not only come out of the blue, but it would be a massive continuity error since nothing in the show hints to Jon being immune to fire, quite the opposite in fact, he's been burned badly on-screen.

Things were simpler then.

1 hour ago, MinscS2 said:

Lol. Never fear. Megorva would find a way to fix that continuity error. 

On 09/21/2017 at 3:56 PM, thethingswedoforlove said:

He didn't want them to go through the same as the Lannisters have been going through all these years with the incest stigma.

:D:D:P:P this sentence is so ridiculous, I don't know where to start…

Jon doesn't end up actually taking on the Aegon Targ name at all, despite it being his true identity.  Tyrion becoming "King" until baby "Ned" is of age. Yes the baby will be named Ned.

So the baby is a bastard?  Ned Storm, if he was born in Dragonstone?  :ph34r:

Archived