Game of Thrones Live Concert Announces European Tour

Westeros

Straight from HBO, the Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience will be hitting Europe with numerous dates from May to June, and then a resumption of North American touring in September and October. All concerts are set to be overseen personally by award-winning composer Ramin Djawadi. See below for more information and dates:

LOS ANGELES (September 26, 2017) - The critically acclaimed Game of Thrones® Live Concert Experience Featuring Ramin Djawadi will bring the world of Westeros to arenas across Europe starting in May of 2018. Additionally, due to popular demand, a second North American leg of the tour has been added for the autumn of 2018, giving fans the opportunity to watch in wonder as famed composer Ramin Djawadi leads an orchestra and choir performing music from all seven seasons of the iconic, Emmy® Award-winning HBO series. The new dates for the Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience Featuring Ramin Djawadi will include new music and footage from Season 7, as well a new custom stage design and mesmerising visuals courtesy of state of the art video technology.

read on >>>

View the full article

If you're in the area, I suggest you get tickets! I went to the North American tour and was blown away by the show. We upgraded to VIP floor seats so you could actually see all of the musicians and singers and it was honestly such an amazing experience.

You know those chills you get when you're watching an intense moment in a show that has a theme song playing in the background? The entire show was like that. Ramin had a live solo and it was awesome. There was also a few pieces of music equipment I've never seen before.

Archived