Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

45 minutes ago, jcmontea said:

Any theories as to what it is?

None. The harbour/market props--fishing nets, chests, baskets, carts, etc.--are throwing me off. It all seems unnecessary if it's a simple debarking scene with X character--Cersei, whoever--greeting Y character as they arrive, or seeing Y off as they sail out of the harbour. The lack of extras also points away from a bustling market setup. So what's with all the stuff? Is someone packing up and leaving? Or unloading after arrival? And if so, wouldn't there be extras required to do the heavy lifting?

I rewatched the scene where Jaime returns with Myrcella, and there are no props on the shore.

One thing's for sure: there's no way that the show can keep the scene secret: that area is crawling with people. That said, usually the outdoor shoots outside of Northern Ireland are nothing too spoilery. I think D&D write in such a way that the really spoilery stuff can all be filmed either indoors at Belfast or on the Northern Ireland sets they can lock down for miles around: Arya's chase scene in Season 6 took place in public, but the resolution (Arya killing the waif) was filmed safely away from prying eyes. It isn't always possible, of course--the recent set spoilers out of Northern Ireland are proof of that--but I think that they try to the extent possible to make sure that the scenes they film in other countries are not earthshattering stuff.

I'll be very interested to see any filming pics, if they leak, since we'll be able to narrow down the episode based on who shows up. If it's D&D directing, then that automatically means it's in 8x06.

If Jon is present, that probably means the scene is from the latter half of the season, after the, uh, events at Winterfell that have just been spoiled, although to be fair Jon moved around a lot in S7.

About those events at Winterfell...Spoiler tags just to be sure (although I don't know why spoiler tags are needed in a leak thread):

Spoiler

We know that a big battle takes place at Winterfell, with 400-500 extras. We also know that Sapochnik is filming 8x03 and 8x05, and has filmed two of the most impressive action sequences in the show (BOTB and the Hardhome massacre). So it's a safe bet that Sapochnik is filming the Winterfell battle, meaning it occurs in either 8x03 or 8x05.

Given what we know about the enormous KL set being built in Belfast (and rumours about planned controlled burns), it seems like the action climax of the series will take place in 8x05 in KL, and it will likely end in some kind of fire, be it wildfire, dragonfire, wight dragonfire, or some combination thereof. By default, then, the battle of Winterfell will take place in the other Sapochnik episode, 8x03. D&D haven't directed action-heavy episodes, so the final episode is likely free of any big, flashy action set pieces of the type Sapochnik specializes in.

The big question is that if these two massive set pieces--Winterfell battle and burning of KL--are the highlights of Season 8, then where does the big WW fight fit in?...Unless, of course, the burning of KL is the last stand against the WWs (thus the "Bran them all" theory of Bran warging Drogon to destroy a wight-filled KL).

The interesting thing about the Winterfell battle is that attacker extras were spotted outside the Winterfell set shouting, which would make no sense if the attack is a wight/WW attack. So that means that the attackers are either Lannisters, Golden Company, or both. Of course, Cersei sending her armies north would be absolute lunacy, since her stated plan was to let the WWs and Team Jon/Dany wipe each other out. Either Cersei loses control and it's Euron who's calling the shots, or Cersei loses it after losing Jaime and (I assume) having a miscarriage and decides to go gunning for Jon and Dany.

The Winterfell battle also looks like a surprise attack, given that it's being filmed at night. The show did this in S7 with Euron's attack on Theon and Yara, so it's a bit repetitive. 

If the burning of Winterfell happens in 8x03, I wonder what Team Jon/Dany will be doing in the first two episodes leading up to the attack. Maybe there are some low-level WW vs. human skirmishes in the first two episodes.

2 hours ago, alienarea said:

Just speculation.

If Winterfell (abbreviation WTF) burns in 8.03 that would fit with the second leak?

None of the "leaks" up to this point mentioned the burning of Winterfell at the hands of a human attacking force, and /Freefolk has had 1-2 "leaks" every week for the past four months or so. Expect all new "leaks" posted on /Freefolk for the foreseeable future to include the burning of Winterfell, though. 

Friendly reminder, though, that the script pages that came out a while ago that have been making the rounds on the fannish Internet--where Tyrion offers Bronn the Twins, e.g.--have been debunked as fake, and the /Freefolk poster who faked them has copped to the deception.

The Dubrovnik filming is likely to be sometime this week. Kit is currently in NYC and Emilia's in Rome.

In other news, Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei) hasn't been seen in Belfast for months, and one GOT vlogger is claiming that she has already wrapped for the season, so I guess Missandei makes her exit pretty early in S8.

Rory McCann was recently sighted by fans in Belfast, I think for the first time since he was spotted by fans in Belfast for the table read. (That doesn't mean he wasn't around for filming in the intervening months, of course, just that he wasn't spotted by fans.) Gwendoline Christie and Iain Glen were seen in Belfast around the same time.

Sophie Turner is also not filming as much as the other lead cast. In the past few seasons, she has knocked out her scenes in a matter of weeks, but with the major characters all at Winterfell (at least for the first part of the season), it makes no sense for her to be filming substantially less than other leading cast at this point, since her scenes would be with characters whose actors are in Belfast quite a bit (like Kit)...unless of course Sansa does die in S8. The Sansa dies rumours have been starting up every year since S5--it's getting to be a bit "The Boy Who Cried 'Sansa Dies'" at this point--but maybe there's something to it this time...?

There is also a "leaker" on /Freefolk, GettingtheBetsyWetsy, who is claiming that Sansa dies (during the attack on Winterfell). This is the same "leaker" who claimed a few months ago that there will be an illness that will wipe out the Dothraki, and said that the day that cousin filmed, Sophie was shooting a scene on a closed set. (This "leaker" first said that they had a cousin who was a Dothraki extra--okay, fine, whatever--and then claimed that they knew someone who was higher up in the production who had access to scripts, and then claimed that they knew another person who was even higher up in the production who knew what the third WTF twist was. So grain of salt. Betsy seems to be legitimately Irish, judging from their previous post history, but the spoilers themselves are fishy.)

/Kaysen762, a mod at /Freefolk, said when commenting on Betsy's "leaks" that someone else had told her that Peter and Sophie filmed a scene on a closed set. (As context, lot of "leakers" send their stuff to the /Freefolk mods, presumably to convince them. The mods sit on most of it.) Closed sets are usually for sensitive material, so it's either Sansa's death scene with Tyrion present, if Betsy's right--with a closed set to avoid spoilers--or a Tyrion/Sansa sex scene. I'll let you all decide which would be more horrifying, LOL. Probably just someone yanking /Kaysen762's chain--/Kaysen762 was also fooled by the fake script pages--but holy crap, I can only imagine what happens. What if Tyrion murders Sansa? The mind reels.

10 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I think it will be a scene between Cersei and Euron

It's being reported by either WOTW or Dubrovnik news sources (can't recall) that the scene will have more than one leading cast member. I don't think Euron counts as leading cast.

It's also rumoured that Kit will be there, for what it's worth.

4 hours ago, Newstar said:

None of the "leaks" up to this point mentioned the burning of Winterfell at the hands of a human attacking force, and /Freefolk has had 1-2 "leaks" every week for the past four months or so. Expect all new "leaks" posted on /Freefolk for the foreseeable future to include the burning of Winterfell, though. 

Friendly reminder, though, that the script pages that came out a while ago that have been making the rounds on the fannish Internet--where Tyrion offers Bronn the Twins, e.g.--have been debunked as fake, and the /Freefolk poster who faked them has copped to the deception.

The Dubrovnik filming is likely to be sometime this week. Kit is currently in NYC and Emilia's in Rome.

In other news, Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei) hasn't been seen in Belfast for months, and one GOT vlogger is claiming that she has already wrapped for the season, so I guess Missandei makes her exit pretty early in S8.

Rory McCann was recently sighted by fans in Belfast, I think for the first time since he was spotted by fans in Belfast for the table read. (That doesn't mean he wasn't around for filming in the intervening months, of course, just that he wasn't spotted by fans.) Gwendoline Christie and Iain Glen were seen in Belfast around the same time.

Sophie Turner is also not filming as much as the other lead cast. In the past few seasons, she has knocked out her scenes in a matter of weeks, but with the major characters all at Winterfell (at least for the first part of the season), it makes no sense for her to be filming substantially less than other leading cast at this point, since her scenes would be with characters whose actors are in Belfast quite a bit (like Kit)...unless of course Sansa does die in S8. The Sansa dies rumours have been starting up every year since S5--it's getting to be a bit "The Boy Who Cried 'Sansa Dies'" at this point--but maybe there's something to it this time...?

There is also a "leaker" on /Freefolk, GettingtheBetsyWetsy, who is claiming that Sansa dies (during the attack on Winterfell). This is the same "leaker" who claimed a few months ago that there will be an illness that will wipe out the Dothraki, and said that the day that cousin filmed, Sophie was shooting a scene on a closed set. (This "leaker" first said that they had a cousin who was a Dothraki extra--okay, fine, whatever--and then claimed that they knew someone who was higher up in the production who had access to scripts, and then claimed that they knew another person who was even higher up in the production who knew what the third WTF twist was. So grain of salt. Betsy seems to be legitimately Irish, judging from their previous post history, but the spoilers themselves are fishy.)

/Kaysen762, a mod at /Freefolk, said when commenting on Betsy's "leaks" that someone else had told her that Peter and Sophie filmed a scene on a closed set. (As context, lot of "leakers" send their stuff to the /Freefolk mods, presumably to convince them. The mods sit on most of it.) Closed sets are usually for sensitive material, so it's either Sansa's death scene with Tyrion present, if Betsy's right--with a closed set to avoid spoilers--or a Tyrion/Sansa sex scene. I'll let you all decide which would be more horrifying, LOL. Probably just someone yanking /Kaysen762's chain--/Kaysen762 was also fooled by the fake script pages--but holy crap, I can only imagine what happens. What if Tyrion murders Sansa? The mind reels.

It's being reported by either WOTW or Dubrovnik news sources (can't recall) that the scene will have more than one leading cast member. I don't think Euron counts as leading cast.

It's also rumoured that Kit will be there, for what it's worth.

You are on it! 

The most interesting news for me has been that a human army sieges WF and apparently burns it down. 

No one was predicting that so it really just makes the whole season feel wide open to me. 

54 minutes ago, jcmontea said:

You are on it! 

The most interesting news for me has been that a human army sieges WF and apparently burns it down. 

No one was predicting that so it really just makes the whole season feel wide open to me. 

It feels kind of cheap, since of course in the books and the show Winterfell has already been sacked and burned (S2/ACOK). It's one thing to see a smoking ruin in the distance and another to watch it happen, but still. Unless Winterfell is completely demolished in this battle and reduced to rubble (which burning would not accomplish), it won't pack as much of a punch. I'm guessing at least one character will die, but it could very well be someone like Lord Glover.

I agree that human attackers makes the whole thing feel fresh. I guess why drag the Golden Company into the show unless they're going to get the chance to fight?

10 minutes ago, TRILOGY said:

We know that great portions of Harrenhal were melted by dragonfire. :ph34r:

Sure, but it's not at all clear that this is dragonfire. The attackers seem to be human (so no Wight Viserion), and Dany's not going to be able to use the dragons to do any real damage once the attackers breach the gates, since the attackers and the Winterfell residents will be presumably fighting at very close quarters and there will be no way to target the attackers without hurting the people she would be trying to save. I'm also guessing that the attackers brought anti-dragon weapons of the type Bronn used against Drogon, so Dany could be forced to sacrifice Winterfell so that the dragons can live another day to fight the WWs. 

...Or maybe Dany and Jon are off doing other stuff with the dragons when Winterfell is attacked...although I think Kit was filming when some of the Moneyglass Winterfell exterior battle shots were going on.

Also, Winterfell was not melted like Harrenhal when the Ironborn sacked and burned it, either in the books or in the show, so it's not clear why it would be this time if dragons aren't involved. If Winterfell is involved in a siege, there will be likely be trebuchets involved that could destroy the castle walls. So it's possible that Winterfell is reduced to rubble, or at least substantially structurally damaged, in a way it wasn't when the Ironborn sacked and burned it.

13 minutes ago, Newstar said:

Sure, but it's not at all clear that this is dragonfire. The attackers seem to be human (so no Wight Viserion), and Dany's not going to be able to use the dragons to do any real damage once the attackers breach the gates, since the attackers and the Winterfell residents will be presumably fighting at very close quarters and there will be no way to target the attackers without hurting the people she would be trying to save. I'm also guessing that the attackers brought anti-dragon weapons of the type Bronn used against Drogon, so Dany could be forced to sacrifice Winterfell so that the dragons can live another day to fight the WWs. 

...Or maybe Dany and Jon are off doing other stuff with the dragons when Winterfell is attacked...although I think Kit was filming when some of the Moneyglass Winterfell exterior battle shots were going on.

Also, Winterfell was not melted like Harrenhal when the Ironborn sacked and burned it, either in the books or in the show, so it's not clear why it would be this time if dragons aren't involved. If Winterfell is involved in a siege, there will be likely be trebuchets involved that could destroy the castle walls. So it's possible that Winterfell is reduced to rubble, or at least substantially structurally damaged, in a way it wasn't when the Ironborn sacked and burned it.

Exactly, it has to be different this time, dragons are possible. Ironborn 2.0? That's repetitive. 

21 minutes ago, Newstar said:

Sure, but it's not at all clear that this is dragonfire. The attackers seem to be human (so no Wight Viserion),

Sorry just wanted to take the opportunity to correct a frequent error: it's Ice Viserion, not Wight - the show's fault for doing such a short close-up, but yeah the dragon's been Otherized by the NK, not zombified/resurrected.

And to get this back on topic i.e. speculation about S8 - wonder if those blue flames are also hot or really cold? Or maybe they're just solid rather than gaseous, hence how the Wall was destroyed.

Wonder if they'll do anything interesting with this type of stuff.

Seems like winter has got so bad now that they need some big, sweeping shots of desert snows.

I agree that Winterfell being burned again isn't all that massive.

Heck, the opening titles of GoT for a long time just showed Winterfell smoking. After being, y'know, on fire.

I get that the "Burning Troy" trope is a big hurdle a lot of sweeping stories like to jump over but I don't see it as this big nihilistic thing because Winterfell has seen worse than a fire. 

2 hours ago, Newstar said:

I agree that human attackers makes the whole thing feel fresh. I guess why drag the Golden Company into the show unless they're going to get the chance to fight?

It is an interesting idea.

I wonder why Cersei would send what little men she has to Winterfell when it's better for her to just stay south of the Neck and holdfast to see who emerges.

The only way I see the GC going North would be if Euron has stolen them and taken them North himself. That leaves Cersei pretty much out of the action entirely then. Like, she'll just be twiddling her thumbs until either Dany or NK burn down King's Landing with their respective dragon. Delete as applicable.

7 hours ago, Newstar said:

Huh... :blink: well, I doubt the validity of these rumours but I guess in show-verse the idea of Sansa and Tyrion getting back together isn't too far-fetched.

4 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Maybe it's Braavos again, but sounds weird.

Perhaps Euron picks the Golden Company up from Bravos? :huh:

29 minutes ago, TRILOGY said:

Exactly, it has to be different this time, dragons are possible. Ironborn 2.0? That's repetitive. 

Yeah, exactly, and I'll be pissed if the show fails to acknowledge that Winterfell was already sacked and burned.

To be fair, though, Winterfell wasn't destroyed in a siege, and the walls remained standing for the most part. I think if the burning of Winterfell is to have any kind of punch, two things have to happen:

1. At least one important character has to die. The Hardhome massacre didn't claim one preexisting character (Karsi was introduced the same episode she was killed off). The Tarlys didn't even die in the loot train battle itself, but afterwards. Someone important--maybe not leading leading cast, but an important secondary character--has to go.

2. Winterfell has to get not just damaged, but annihilated. Destroyed walls (or melted walls if there's dragonfire), collapsing buildings, the whole nine yards. 

NCW and Gwendoline Christie were in Northern Ireland one of the weeks the battle was being shot. Maybe  in true GOT tradition of almost every battle ending with a third party showing up to save the day, Jaime will show up with his own Lannister soldiers to bail out the Starks?

One real question mark is the outcome of this battle. It seems all but guaranteed that the focus of the action will eventually shift to KL, with what we know about the controlled burns planned for the big KL set being built (and the rumours that it will be dragonfire and not wildfire). That suggests that Team Jon/Dany will be going south, either by choice (to deal with Cersei once and for all and to regroup in face of the WWs' advance) or otherwise (if some of them are taken prisoner).

45 minutes ago, Faera said:

Seems like winter has got so bad now that they need some big, sweeping shots of desert snows.

I agree that Winterfell being burned again isn't all that massive.

Heck, the opening titles of GoT for a long time just showed Winterfell smoking. After being, y'know, on fire.

I get that the "Burning Troy" trope is a big hurdle a lot of sweeping stories like to jump over but I don't see it as this big nihilistic thing because Winterfell has seen worse than a fire. 

Well, if trebuchets are involved in attacking Winterfell, it will likely be much worse. The scope of the damage from the sack/burning of Winterfell was limited in scope because the attackers were already inside, as opposed to tearing the walls apart with large-scale siege weapons.

I wonder why Cersei would send what little men she has to Winterfell when it's better for her to just stay south of the Neck and holdfast to see who emerges.

Maybe Cersei loses her marbles when she deals with the one-two punch of losing Jaime and miscarrying (or one-two-three punch if Jon's true parentage and/or Dany's pregnancy become widely known) and abandons her sensible plan of letting the NK and Dany wipe each other out. Or Euron takes over and sends them north over Cersei's objections.

Perhaps Euron picks the Golden Company up from Bravos? :huh:

One big problem with the theory about the Golden Company being involved in this assault is that Harry Strickland's actor isn't involved in this big battle at all. He shot late last year and is supposed to shoot in May/June. I guess he could just be the guy who sends a contingent north rather than the whole of his forces, of course, but with 400-500 extras, I'm guessing the attacker extras are supposed to be standing in for thousands of people, rather than just a small strike force.

On 2/1/2018 at 8:02 PM, Angel Eyes said:

The books were already nihilistic.

Interviewer: Early on, one critic described the TV series as bleak and embodying a nihilistic worldview, another bemoaned its "lack of moral signposts." Have you ever worried that there's some validity to that criticism? 

GRRM: No. That particular criticism is completely invalid. Actually, I think it's moronic. My worldview is anything but nihilistic.

19 hours ago, Newstar said:

None. The harbour/market props--fishing nets, chests, baskets, carts, etc.--are throwing me off. It all seems unnecessary if it's a simple debarking scene with X character--Cersei, whoever--greeting Y character as they arrive, or seeing Y off as they sail out of the harbour. The lack of extras also points away from a bustling market setup. So what's with all the stuff? Is someone packing up and leaving? Or unloading after arrival? And if so, wouldn't there be extras required to do the heavy lifting?

I rewatched the scene where Jaime returns with Myrcella, and there are no props on the shore.

One thing's for sure: there's no way that the show can keep the scene secret: that area is crawling with people. That said, usually the outdoor shoots outside of Northern Ireland are nothing too spoilery. I think D&D write in such a way that the really spoilery stuff can all be filmed either indoors at Belfast or on the Northern Ireland sets they can lock down for miles around: Arya's chase scene in Season 6 took place in public, but the resolution (Arya killing the waif) was filmed safely away from prying eyes. It isn't always possible, of course--the recent set spoilers out of Northern Ireland are proof of that--but I think that they try to the extent possible to make sure that the scenes they film in other countries are not earthshattering stuff.

I'll be very interested to see any filming pics, if they leak, since we'll be able to narrow down the episode based on who shows up. If it's D&D directing, then that automatically means it's in 8x06.

If Jon is present, that probably means the scene is from the latter half of the season, after the, uh, events at Winterfell that have just been spoiled, although to be fair Jon moved around a lot in S7.

About those events at Winterfell...Spoiler tags just to be sure (although I don't know why spoiler tags are needed in a leak thread):

Hide contents

We know that a big battle takes place at Winterfell, with 400-500 extras. We also know that Sapochnik is filming 8x03 and 8x05, and has filmed two of the most impressive action sequences in the show (BOTB and the Hardhome massacre). So it's a safe bet that Sapochnik is filming the Winterfell battle, meaning it occurs in either 8x03 or 8x05.

Given what we know about the enormous KL set being built in Belfast (and rumours about planned controlled burns), it seems like the action climax of the series will take place in 8x05 in KL, and it will likely end in some kind of fire, be it wildfire, dragonfire, wight dragonfire, or some combination thereof. By default, then, the battle of Winterfell will take place in the other Sapochnik episode, 8x03. D&D haven't directed action-heavy episodes, so the final episode is likely free of any big, flashy action set pieces of the type Sapochnik specializes in.

The big question is that if these two massive set pieces--Winterfell battle and burning of KL--are the highlights of Season 8, then where does the big WW fight fit in?...Unless, of course, the burning of KL is the last stand against the WWs (thus the "Bran them all" theory of Bran warging Drogon to destroy a wight-filled KL).

The interesting thing about the Winterfell battle is that attacker extras were spotted outside the Winterfell set shouting, which would make no sense if the attack is a wight/WW attack. So that means that the attackers are either Lannisters, Golden Company, or both. Of course, Cersei sending her armies north would be absolute lunacy, since her stated plan was to let the WWs and Team Jon/Dany wipe each other out. Either Cersei loses control and it's Euron who's calling the shots, or Cersei loses it after losing Jaime and (I assume) having a miscarriage and decides to go gunning for Jon and Dany.

The Winterfell battle also looks like a surprise attack, given that it's being filmed at night. The show did this in S7 with Euron's attack on Theon and Yara, so it's a bit repetitive. 

If the burning of Winterfell happens in 8x03, I wonder what Team Jon/Dany will be doing in the first two episodes leading up to the attack. Maybe there are some low-level WW vs. human skirmishes in the first two episodes.

Speculation here but what I'm seeing is that the climatic WW battle takes place in 8 x 03 which leaves the WW retreating north and Jon and Daenerys following them all the way beyond the wall. And the Other threat is finished off in 8x04 with Dany or Jon or both possibly dying.

And then the GC/Lannisters forces attacking the Starks at Winterfell for the last battle in 8 x 05 while Jon/Dany are gone.

So whoever commands the GC/Lannisters is the Sharky (Euron or Cersei) to the Starks' Hobbits.

11 minutes ago, Lord_Ravenstone said:

Speculation here but what I'm seeing is that the climatic WW battle takes place in 8 x 03 which leaves the WW retreating north and Jon and Daenerys following them all the way beyond the wall. And the Other threat is finished off in 8x04 with Dany or Jon or both possibly dying.

And then the GC/Lannisters forces attacking the Starks at Winterfell for the last battle in 8 x 05 while Jon/Dany are gone.

So whoever commands the GC/Lannisters is the Sharky (Euron or Cersei) to the Starks' Hobbits.

EP 4? That's extremely unlikely, they're main characters.

I like the idea of "WWs being defeated early on", but not that of the plot essentially having the same structure as Lotr had:

1) "squabbling" human parties need to unite to defeat the demons (descibed by GRRM as the gist of the plot in some interview)
2) after that's done, some bad apples are making trouble and the returning heroes need to "scour" the place again

Dislike 1) because that sort of makes the whole worldly plot turn out to have been pointless,
and dislike 2) because, well, GoT's had so many Sharky Takeovers already: WF sacked very early on, the Faith Militant, slavers taking over their cities again; that kinda means the structure's been jazzed up and there's no reason for that to happen at the end too.

So, one obvious way to make the whole human conflict count + unexpectedly defeat the WWs earlier on, would be something like:
a) Humans allying themselves with the WWs (via sacrifice deals or whatnot) at the expense of their rival parties
b ) Humans figuring out how to control the WWs and then using them as a weapon to further their esatblished grievances; or
c) Humans manage to defeat them with tactics+weapons, but then chaos ensues due to the mass destruction, and people's faiths being shattered etc.

And to also make the other "unrelated" sorcery count, you can make it a:
d) Some people use other magic to make WWs harder to defeat, right when the armies were getting the hang of it and about to win with their battle strategies; now the controlling parties are trying to use this new power to further their established personal/political or religious/mastical goals

Was glad and relieved to see Cersei *kind of* going in that direction, but still not quite (more of a crazy "let's just sit it out and let them all fight each other" attitude), and also Qyburn showing interest in this new form of necromancy; those indicate that the plot still might head in that direction, however Qyburn shouldn't become like the main mage villain - for such an important endgame role, he's still just some guy who was found coughing blood in Harrenhall; should be part of the puzzle and not the center of it imo

Having it all fall back to "the Winter is the true enemy! and now that it's vanquished we need to clean up the place from pirates" would be really disappointing, but then again nott the first disappoiting development/resolution in the run of the show, therefore plausible ;).

Archived