Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

6 minutes ago, Grail King said:

You totally don't see, he has no love for Cerse; BUT JAIME"S CHILD is a different matter.

Also FD state's he's betraying the Starks, maybe WF burning or kidnapping Jon,Sansa or another.

But betraying the Starks or Targaeryn because he loved his niece and nephew he want to protect JAIME"S new child, he's NOT doing it for Cersei.

Wasn't Joffrey one of Cersei's children? Tyrion would not expose KL to 16 more years of Rule under Cersie for the benefit of one child, a child I might add whose father has just switched sides and joined Dany. The same Cersei that had Tyrion imprisoned, sentenced to death, and made sure the mountain would win the trial by combat? The same Cersie that has had a price on Tyrions head? 

The same Tyrion that killed his father?

pul-lease

If Tyrion betrays anybody, it will because of his love for Dany, and he might want to get Jon out of the way. This makes a ton more sense in the storyline. 

4 minutes ago, Error-504 said:

Wasn't Joffrey one of Cersei's children? Tyrion would not expose KL to 16 more years of Rule under Cersie for the benefit of one child, a child I might add whose father has just switched sides and joined Dany. The same Cersei that had Tyrion imprisoned, sentenced to death, and made sure the mountain would win the trial by combat? The same Cersie that has had a price on Tyrions head? 

The same Tyrion that killed his father?

pul-lease

If Tyrion betrays anybody, it will because of his love for Dany, and he might want to get Jon out of the way. This makes a ton more sense in the storyline. 

OKAyyyyy if you want to keep believing blood is thinner then water.

It's not between love for Danny or Cersei at all.

It's Danny or Jaime's future child, get Cersei out of the equation, she's not in it for Tyrion.

Jaime, baby, and Lannister extinction. 

5 minutes ago, Grail King said:

OKAyyyyy if you want to keep believing blood is thinner then water.

It's not between love for Danny or Cersei at all.

It's Danny or Jaime's future child, get Cersei out of the equation, she's not in it for Tyrion.

Jaime, baby, and Lannister extinction. 

Lannisters wouldn't be extinct, Tyrion is a Lannister. 

1 minute ago, Grail King said:

He's on trial, he's found guilty, he get's executed, Tywin's legacy would be extinct!

LOL, he's on trial for what? What kind of circular logic are you trying to use? This is about Tyrions Motives. he is on trial (in your world) for betrayal. Betrayal for family, I am pointing out how stupid those motives are. You cant use the fact he is on trial for betrayal as one of the reasons for the betrayal in the first place....come on man!

Furthermore, The only way Cersei's baby could be brought up a Lannister would be to admit the child was a product of sister/brother incest, which then points back to all the other children.......... We then have a succession argument. This also begs to question, how certain are we the baby is even Jamies? Maybe it is Euron's?

2 minutes ago, Error-504 said:

LOL, he's on trial for what? What kind of circular logic are you trying to use? This is about Tyrions Motives. he is on trial (in your world) for betrayal. Betrayal for family, I am pointing out how stupid those motives are.

MOTIVE: Cersei is carrying a child, not only is it Cersei's it's JAIME's, the motive is doing something to save the child, that's the love Tyrion betrays for the baby.

What could be his betrayal, getting Sansa or Jon captured, opening WF gates to the GC, causing the burning of WF, etc.

You think betrayals for family are stupid?

I think you need to read more history books.

22 minutes ago, Grail King said:

MOTIVE: Cersei is carrying a child, not only is it Cersei's it's JAIME's, the motive is doing something to save the child, that's the love Tyrion betrays for the baby.

What could be his betrayal, getting Sansa or Jon captured, opening WF gates to the GC, causing the burning of WF, etc.

LOL, Stop. Please. 

This is a premise that your making, it is not fact. 

Fact: Cersei has been unfaithful to Jamie is the past

Fact: Euron has been around, courting Cersei, and Cersei needed the alliance...bad!

Fact: Tyrion has no love for Cersei, only brotherly love for Jamie, who is now on Dany's side. 

Fact: Cersie wants Tyrion dead. She has hated him since childbirth.

Oh please. Spare me the over generalized argument. Tyrion killed his own father, how is that for love of family? He planned the invasion of Casterly Rock for god's sake. You don't think he had any niece's, nephews, cousins etc there? At best (and it is still a stretch), Tyrion might try to smuggle Cersie out of KL to spare the baby and that is assuming she is still with child, which I claim at that point she will not be (hint hint prophecy). He sure is not going to collude with Cersie to help her win the war, which in turn might get the only other Lannister alive he cares about (Jamie) killed.. 

I am not opposed to Tyrion betraying Dany, but the "for family" argument is incredibly weak, and terrible story writing if true. 

1 minute ago, Error-504 said:

LOL, Stop. Please. 

Fact: Euron has been around, courting Cersei, and Cersei needed the alliance...bad!

Fact: Tyrion has no love for Cersei, only brotherly love for Jamie, who is now on Dany's side. 

Oh please. Spare me the over generalized argument. Tyrion shot his dad, how is that for love of family? He planned the invasion of Casterly Rock for god's sake. You don't think he had any niece's, nephews, cousins etc there? At best (and it is still a stretch), Tyrion might try to smuggle Cersie out of KL to spare the baby 9and that is assuming she is still with child, which I claim at that point she will not be (hint hint prophecy). He sure is not going to collude with Cersie to help her win the war, which in turn might get the only other Lannister alive he cares about (Jamie) killed.. 

I am not opposed to Tyrion betraying Dany, but the "for family" argument is incredibly weak, and terrible story writing if true. 

OK have a good night.

The show has told us that Tyrion has feelings for Dany.  Dinklage has told us that Tyrion is in love with her.  So, it follows that if he betrays anyone, it's going to be Jon, to get him out of the way, or Dany, because he will be angry that she doesn't love him back.  It seems very, very unlikely that he would betray anyone to save Cersei or her future demon spawn.  His brother is already on his way to join Jon and Dany so it doesn't seem that any betrayal to save his brother so far makes sense.  The show has/is setting up a triangle between Jon/Dany/Tyrion..

47 minutes ago, Error-504 said:

LOL, Stop. Please. 

Oh please. Spare me the over generalized argument. Tyrion killed his own father, how is that for love of family? He planned the invasion of Casterly Rock for god's sake. You don't think he had any niece's, nephews, cousins etc there? At best (and it is still a stretch), Tyrion might try to smuggle Cersie out of KL to spare the baby and that is assuming she is still with child, which I claim at that point she will not be (hint hint prophecy). He sure is not going to collude with Cersie to help her win the war, which in turn might get the only other Lannister alive he cares about (Jamie) killed.. 

I'm aware of Euron, Tyrion isn't unless he's been talking to someone .

As far as Danny ( as I see another here ) Tyrion is shown CONFLICTED between Danny, Jaime and Jon, and he sees Jon slowly moving him out of his sphere of influence in Danny's circle.

If as FD states he betrays' Jon or the Starks, he betrays Danny also, again Cersei isn't in the equation, but the baby ( or demon spawn ) is, because, it is family, like Myrcella and Tommen, he's also conflicted about killing Tywin after seeing what happened to his house because of his anger.

Betrayal for love and or blood (family ) is a big motivation, especially if he thinks the Stark's action could harm Jaime; or end his house. Also if the Starks discovered his betrayal, that caused as I said WF, Jon, Sansa, Bran, or Arya  and the north harmed.

It's not just Danny, and it definitely isn't for Cersei.

ETA: I never ever said he collude with Cersei, I point blank leave her out of the equation.

WRG to Cersei, she does want him dead, along with Sansa, Arya and Jon, Cersei could well be playing him.

WRG to Euron, how does he know exactly where Yara, Theon, Elaria and the snakes be so he can return some gifts to Cersei?

Gifts we and Tyrion know are directly associated with the death of Myrcella?

Vary's won't turn in the snakes, he brought them on board, he didn't hate Myrcella probably consider her unnecessary damage, but he's actively acting against the Lannisters, to me I think Tyrion is already acting to save his house, just nothing solid that we know of.

39 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

The show has told us that Tyrion has feelings for Dany.  Dinklage has told us that Tyrion is in love with her.  So, it follows that if he betrays anyone, it's going to be Jon, to get him out of the way, or Dany, because he will be angry that she doesn't love him back.  It seems very, very unlikely that he would betray anyone to save Cersei or her future demon spawn.  His brother is already on his way to join Jon and Dany so it doesn't seem that any betrayal to save his brother so far makes sense.  The show has/is setting up a triangle between Jon/Dany/Tyrion..

Peter's words were "He is in love with her or thinks he is".

The triangle between Jon/Tyrion/Dany is in full swing. It doesnt need it to be romantic to deliver. It might be, but its not necessary. 

His influence with Dany is threatened with Jon Snow. That is what I know so far. I also know Tyrion loves Jamie. And Jamie loves him. This is the man that freed him from prison. The man that saved his life.

Tyrion doesnt need to feel threatened in love to betray anyone, he just needs to feel "unmanned". 

He may betray the Starks. There is one head in particular that Cersei is salivating for. 

Maybe I just dislike everyone being in love with Dany. But I would like to think that motivations can be multilayered and muddled. Dinklage will sell it. I have full faith. 

13 minutes ago, Grail King said:

As far as Danny ( as I see another here ) Tyrion is shown CONFLICTED between Danny, Jaime and Jon, and he sees Jon slowly moving him out of his sphere of influence in Danny's circle.

If as FD states he betrays' Jon or the Starks, he betrays Danny also, again Cersei isn't in the equation, but the baby ( or demon spawn ) is, because, it is family, like Myrcella and Tommen, he's also conflicted about killing Tywin after seeing what happened to his house because of his anger.

Betrayal for love and or blood (family ) is a big motivation, especially if he thinks the Stark's action could harm Jaime; or end his house. Also if the Starks discovered his betrayal, that caused as I said WF, Jon, Sansa, Bran, or Arya  and the north harmed.

I agree. 

He is helping family, Jamie. Cersei benefits by association. 

Its not just about Dany and Cersei. The Starks are alive and kicking. 

Also since this is all based on a leak, other leaks have Varys and Sansa talking, what if the betrayal is Tyrion frames Varys, Danny in error roast Varys, Danny and or Sansa finds this out?

What if Tyrion's line " they deserved it" has nothing to do with his KL trial, but the Sand Snakes murder of Myrcella?

2 hours ago, Lady Ren said:

Peter's words were "He is in love with her or thinks he is".

The triangle between Jon/Tyrion/Dany is in full swing. It doesnt need it to be romantic to deliver. It might be, but its not necessary. 

His influence with Dany is threatened with Jon Snow. That is what I know so far. I also know Tyrion loves Jamie. And Jamie loves him. This is the man that freed him from prison. The man that saved his life.

Tyrion doesnt need to feel threatened in love to betray anyone, he just needs to feel "unmanned". 

He may betray the Starks. There is one head in particular that Cersei is salivating for. 

Maybe I just dislike everyone being in love with Dany. But I would like to think that motivations can be multilayered and muddled. Dinklage will sell it. I have full faith. 

right now, Dany is the Head that Cersei most covets. Not Jon Snow. It is Dany that represents the biggest threat to her. 

20 hours ago, Grail King said:

ETA: I never ever said he collude with Cersei, I point blank leave her out of the equation.

WRG to Cersei, she does want him dead, along with Sansa, Arya and Jon, Cersei could well be playing him.

WRG to Euron, how does he know exactly where Yara, Theon, Elaria and the snakes be so he can return some gifts to Cersei?

Gifts we and Tyrion know are directly associated with the death of Myrcella?

Vary's won't turn in the snakes, he brought them on board, he didn't hate Myrcella probably consider her unnecessary damage, but he's actively acting against the Lannisters, to me I think Tyrion is already acting to save his house, just nothing solid that we know of.

Tyrion isn't aware of Euron? come on man, did he think he lost half his fleet to the loch ness monster? They were all in KL afterwards, did you think he talked to no one? 

That is what treason is, or did you not know? 

1 hour ago, Error-504 said:

right now, Dany is the Head that Cersei most covets. Not Jon Snow. It is Dany that represents the biggest threat to her. 

Cersei payed for the golden company. And if Im not mistaken, Sansas head was a priority. She tried to get Sansa to KL by invitation too. 

Tyrion isn't aware of Euron? come on man, did he think he lost half his flea to the loch ness monster? They were all in KL afterwards, did you think he talked to no one? 

Afterwards is season 7-7, not before, so explain how Euron knew where to attack prior to 7-3?

How did Euron get the info ?

There is a turn cloak in Danny's camp; who?

Tyrion isn't aware of Euron? come on man, did he think he lost half his flea to the loch ness monster? They were all in KL afterwards, did you think he talked to no one? 

You said he won't collude with Cersei to win the war, I never mentioned the word collude with Cersei for the war, his motivation is saving Jaime and the child.

Cersei is also playing Tyrion, I'm sure of that, just like she's manipulating Jaime with the baby, I'm sure she's pregnant, not sure it's Jaime's.

Being charged and convicted of treason doesn't necessarily mean you are guilty ....

Pure speculation:  Tyrion does something which saves the day/ends the war.  He is the great hero at the very end.   But to other characters, it appears he did something treasonous - maybe he kills Jon and Dany?   A bitter-sweet ending?   Tyrion goes to his death having saved Westeros but no-one but he knows it?   Perhaps he deliberately chooses not to prove his innocence to protect someone else?

The cinematic ending would, of course, then another character arriving just in the nick of time to save and exonerate him.

7 hours ago, Essan said:

Being charged and convicted of treason doesn't necessarily mean you are guilty ....

Pure speculation:  Tyrion does something which saves the day/ends the war.  He is the great hero at the very end.   But to other characters, it appears he did something treasonous - maybe he kills Jon and Dany?   A bitter-sweet ending?   Tyrion goes to his death having saved Westeros but no-one but he knows it?   Perhaps he deliberately chooses not to prove his innocence to protect someone else?

The cinematic ending would, of course, then another character arriving just in the nick of time to save and exonerate him.

I like your idea. Maybe Tyrion ends magic to save the day, but that ends Jon and Daenerys as wrll.

Archived