Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:17 PM, Error-504 said:

This was actually from a very detailed set of leaks which have been out for some time. My impression was that they weren't true though I can't recall why people came to that conclusion offhand and I'm too lazy to try to piece out why right now.

https://www.desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-3-leak-script/

The main page covers the whole season. Scroll to the bottom.

https://www.desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-leaks-spoilers/

8 hours ago, Lollygag said:

This was actually from a very detailed set of leaks which have been out for some time. My impression was that they weren't true though I can't recall why people came to that conclusion offhand and I'm too lazy to try to piece out why right now.

I remember these "leaks". There was at least 3 versions at the same time, equally detailed. But not consistent with each other. I believe, with time and thinking, with what was known or more or less likely, people became convinced they were all fake. I thought they were completely forgotten. Anyway, this one was not IMO the "best one".

14 hours ago, Mystical said:
  Hide contents

I don't care about Jon or Dany or their love affair or their beautiful baby of Targ restoration. Robb was a better King and field commander and he was going to have Eddard 'Ned' STARK. I find Eddard 'Ned' Targaryen insulting to the entire Stark family. So Jon not only never wanted to be a Stark, he also wants to insult them by giving the baby the Targ surname? The Targs who brought so much destruction on House Stark, one of them being Jon's freaking biological father. It's disgusting if it's true. But I don't expect different from Jon Snow at this point.

???????

Overact much?

3 hours ago, BalerionTheCat said:

I remember these "leaks". There was at least 3 versions at the same time, equally detailed. But not consistent with each other. I believe, with time and thinking, with what was known or more or less likely, people became convinced they were all fake. I thought they were completely forgotten. Anyway, this one was not IMO the "best one".

"this one" was dated feb 26th, 2019. 

6 hours ago, Error-504 said:

"this one" was dated feb 26th, 2019. 

I have a file with the leaks on my PC, dated from march 2018. The freefolk posts are also dated one year ago. The Lollygag link (www.desinerd.co.in) is saying: "Last updated on August 31st, 2017 at 07:30 pm EST". The www.ibtimes.co.in page may be new. But it is made of old news.

We need some evidence this source is more reliable than the previous ones.

12 hours ago, Error-504 said:

???????

Overact much?

Why overreaction? Because the Targs destroying House Stark is a fact? Sorry if you love the Targs but facts are not an overreaction. And just because I don't swoon over what most of the online fandom does, aka Jon or Dany or J/D, doesn't mean my point is hard to understand.

If you didn't mean overreaction, please explain to me what 'overacting' is outside of the profession of acting so I can adjust my response.

6 hours ago, BalerionTheCat said:

I have a file with the leaks on my PC, dated from march 2018. The freefolk posts are also dated one year ago. The Lollygag link (www.desinerd.co.in) is saying: "Last updated on August 31st, 2017 at 07:30 pm EST". The www.ibtimes.co.in page may be new. But it is made of old news.

We need some evidence this source is more reliable than the previous ones.

To be fair, those leaks do mention some of the more incongruous characters in the episode one cast list that was briefly put up.

Good Morning America (starting 7:00am Eastern time) is going to have a "GOT Exclusive" segment tomorrow. Kit and Emelia have been spotted in NYC this weekend so perhaps they will be appearing (would make sense). Perhaps we will get another teaser or maybe even the first Season 8 trailer (hopefully but who knows). This would be a great way for HBO to kick off their major promotional campaign for Season 8 which begins at 9:00pm Eastern time on April 14th. Maybe at least we will even get the title of the first episode. We shall see. 

Correction: It looks like now that the pictures of Emelia were from LA, not NYC. 

Saw it, about 3 minutes after it went up.

Brutal times coming.

Wondering what Cersie and her goblet of wine were smirking about.  (It's become a tic now, Cersei and wine in hand.)

From EW 3/7/19: Interview with NK actor Vladimir Furdick

The Night King doesn’t speak much. Well, he actually doesn’t speak at all. But the actor who’s played the powerful White Walker for last two seasons of “Game of Thrones” does, and he said that he’s coming for someone very specific when he leads the Army of the Dead in their invasion of Winterfell. Of course, actor Vladimir Furdik wouldn’t actually say who that someone is, so we’re all left to wait until “Game of Thrones” returns for its eighth and final season next month to find out.

“People will see he has a target he wants to kill, and you will find out who that is,” Furdik told Entertainment Weekly in an interview. According to Furdik, however, many of the show’s fans who he has spoken to have one character on their wish list, and it’s not who you think: “Many people ask me: ‘Can you please kill Jon Snow?'” he said. “It’s very interesting.”

So it seems we now have some info on why the NK is invading. My best guess is Bran (but who knows for sure). Any other guesses?

29 minutes ago, DisneyDoc2425 said:

So it seems we now have some info on why the NK is invading. My best guess is Bran (but who knows for sure). Any other guesses?

I agree with this guess. There is an obvious enemy relation between NK and the three-eyed raven. 

We already know that the NK wanted to kill the three-eyed raven or Bran north of the wall, when Hodor had to sacrifice hilself, as well his dire wolf and the Children of the Forest. It's quite clear.

The main question still is: Why? Hopefully, they will provide a good answer and story to that.

15 hours ago, Kajjo said:

We already know that the NK wanted to kill the three-eyed raven or Bran north of the wall, when Hodor had to sacrifice hilself, as well his dire wolf and the Children of the Forest. It's quite clear.

If it's really Bran then I hope the NK makes it long and suffering for him. My God Bran's list of fuck ups is just too huge at this point. Bran should know it's him the NK is after, should have sacrificed himself north of the wall and the NK would have been happy apprently. Instead thousands have to die for what exactly? For Bran? He's done nothing to deserve it. Even if he defeats the NK in the end. Surely he could have done that north of the wall. But instead he came south for what? Meat shields he doesn't care about that protect him until he does something useful for once?

15 hours ago, Kajjo said:

I agree with this guess. There is an obvious enemy relation between NK and the three-eyed raven. 

The main question still is: Why? Hopefully, they will provide a good answer and story to that.

Agree with you 100%. I really hope they give a good explanation about the Others and their motivation. To me, having it relate to Bran someway/him being the 3-eyed rave, can help save Bran's character a little. Since he has seem pretty pointless so far besides spouting exposition. 

Archived