Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

http://watchersonthewall.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Sansa-Stark-Winterfell-Season-8-802.jpg

I am not one to gush about actors and actresses that are not named Cate Blanchett, but the promotional photos of Miss Turner in Season 8 are absolutely amazing. She is a beautiful young woman, we have all known that but there is something in all of these photos. I hope she have enjoyed playing Sansa and despite the fact TV show never properly addressed Sansa's road, I do wish her all the best.

Just now, Risto said:

http://watchersonthewall.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Sansa-Stark-Winterfell-Season-8-802.jpg

I am not one to gush about actors and actresses that are not named Cate Blanchett, but the promotional photos of Miss Turner in Season 8 are absolutely amazing. She is a beautiful young woman, we have all known that but there is something in all of these photos. I hope she have enjoyed playing Sansa and despite the fact TV show never properly addressed Sansa's road, I do wish her all the best.

She is beautiful and photogenic, but I'm kinda apoplectic, over the whole chain/dominatrix theme in her costumes, which are, not very attractive IMO. 

Fell -- definition from Merriam-Webster:

1a : fierce, cruel, terrible. b : sinister, malevolent a fell purpose. c : very destructive : deadly a fell disease.

Old English Oxford Dictionary -- among the very many definitions, it includes both of these:

Of terrible evil or ferocity; deadly.

‘the fell disease that was threatening her sister’

also:

Origin
Middle English: from Old Norse fjall, fell ‘hill’; probably related to German Fels ‘rock’.

I go with these, either it's Winter's Rock -- even the Rock from which Winter is resisted, or Winter is Terrrible and Evil, or from here we wreak terrible damage on the forces that Winter brings.

Just now, Cas Stark said:

She is beautiful and photogenic, but I'm kinda apoplectic, over the whole chain/dominatrix theme in her costumes, which are, not very attractive IMO. 

TBH, I never understood those circles in her black outfits. I suppose that chain ends with a key to symbolize her status as the Lady of the House. But I do admit, it does get a bit confusing. 

14 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

I thought it was a wolf statue.  

I think you're right. It was being mighty still to be a real wolf. 

Also in there was Danerys' chain hanging off of the wheel at 41 seconds. 

Did anyone see an item that could belong to Sansa? I feel like she was the only stark that was left out (Bran's chair, Jon & Arya's swords). 

Also, someone in the comments on the youtube channel took note that there was not a large pile of chicken bones in the teaser, thus the hound should be safe! :rofl:

12 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Agree on both counts. Sophie Turner is a beautiful young woman, and the costumes (not only hers) are hideous and weird and unflattering. 

12 minutes ago, Risto said:

TBH, I never understood those circles in her black outfits. I suppose that chain ends with a key to symbolize her status as the Lady of the House. But I do admit, it does get a bit confusing. 

Clapton says it's a sewing needle and thread, symbolizing her own version of Needle. Just read Clapton's interviews, she's very open about her design process.

1 minute ago, Cas Stark said:

Okay, I'll bite.  How do you get the feather...which Robert put on Lyanna's statue...is Sansa?

Because Sansa picked the feather up in Season 5 and carried it around with her in the crypts.

She's also called a bird in the books and the Vale's sigil is a bird. 

She's had feathers on her costumes since Season 4

1 minute ago, Every Last Chicken said:

I couldn't make it out completely but someone on the YouTube comments thought it was Danerys' chain. 

Tks. She has a chain too? Didn't notice it... wanna watch it on a big screen, phone sucks for this. 

16 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Tks. She has a chain too? Didn't notice it... wanna watch it on a big screen, phone sucks for this. 

18 minutes ago, Every Last Chicken said:

I couldn't make it out completely but someone on the YouTube comments thought it was Danerys' chain. 

Yeah, I think it's Dany's three headed dragon decoration.  It was kinda wrapped around her, almost like a sash in costumes.  Unattached, it could pass for a weapon, just swing that sucker around. 

Archived