Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

8 hours ago, longest night said:

No, it was definitely a person in golden armor there.

If you're going by the friki-leak, he explicitly said "gold clothing", not armor in his 3rd installment where he said Yara is present as well, something he held back to make the copycats of his leak while claiming it was their own look foolish.

Well since the episode was leaked early, yet again, pictures have been uploaded from the battle. So if anyone wants to know, including some deaths, have a look for yourself.

For the record if some of the dialogue is correctly translated

Spoiler

Sansa and Tyrion talk about their marriage. Sansa again says again that Tyrion is the best. Tyrion says that maybe they should still be married. Sansa says it wouldn't have worked because of Tyrion's split loyalties (those would be between Sansa and Dany). Sansa says without Dany there wouldn't be a problem.

If this is foreshadowing, I would prefer her to die. I vomit just at the thought of it.

17 minutes ago, Mystical said:

Well since the episode was leaked early, yet again, pictures have been uploaded from the battle. So if anyone wants to know, including some deaths, have a look for yourself.

For the record if some of the dialogue is correctly translated

Hide contents

Sansa and Tyrion talk about their marriage. Sansa again says again that Tyrion is the best. Tyrion says that maybe they should still be married. Sansa says it wouldn't have worked because of Tyrion's split loyalties (those would be between Sansa and Dany). Sansa says without Dany there wouldn't be a problem.

If this is foreshadowing, I would prefer her to die. I vomit just at the thought of it.

You and me both. :ack:

Ok, I’m off to bed. Let me know how bad it was. I’ll catch it on whatever HBO tomorrow. And confirm pls that Jonsa’s been chewed, spat up, and thrown out a moon door for good, Thank you. And have fun! < sarcasm...

I'm not watching tonight either.  80 minutes of non-stop battle that our friends are going to lose and in which many (probably) die, is nothing my already stressed-out self needs.

I'll read spoilers tomorrow and decide then to watch it or not.  

On 4/27/2019 at 10:19 PM, longest night said:

At this point, why not? Cersei has never been a real threat, just a catalyst for other events to take place. We shall see if any of the episode 3 leaks are true. There haven't been any set leaks indicating the Golden Company is anywhere else but Winterfell. 

Harry Strickland seems to survive since he filmed in the Tyrion trial. Some of Daenerys army survives as well since they were seen at the King's Landing set.

Well that "spoiler" was shown to be pretty much nonsense. 

16 minutes ago, The Bastard Dayne said:

Lmao. 

Gotta love how 99% of leaks are total BS, and peeps still will act as if they are gospel. 

I wonder if that "frikkidoctor" dude and his minions will have the guts to post more BS about the next episodes…

21 minutes ago, longest night said:

Nothing Friki has said has been proven wrong.

Really? What about the BS about the Golden Company, Jorah and Lyanna Mormont, the death of Podrick and Gendry, etc? And not a single word about who actually kills the NK?

1 hour ago, Nowy Tends said:

Really? What about the BS about the Golden Company, Jorah and Lyanna Mormont, the death of Podrick and Gendry, etc? And not a single word about who actually kills the NK?

Frikidoctor never said those things.  Frikidoctor is the only one who has been proven to be correct about everything he said.

Every other "leaker" was simply making stuff up.

throwaway5873421
1h

Hello. Come back to this post after the episode airs next week.

- Euron's fleet takes down Rhaegal.

- Jaime betrays the North. Missandei is captured.

- Dany's army captures Jaime. Brienne tries to talk to him but he refuses.

- Sansa tells Tyrion about Jon's lineage. Tyrion tells Varys.

- Varys betrays Dany because he thinks Jon would be a better ruler.

- Cersei has Missandei executed.

- Dany has Varys executed. Dany assaults King's Landing and it's one-sided as hell.

- Tyrion begs her to show mercy but she refuses.

- Tyrion frees Jaime to try to get Cersei out of the city.

- King's Landing gets wrecked in the battle. Drogon burns Euron's fleet.

- The Hound fights his brother. They both die.

- Jaime fights Euron and kills him, but Jaime is mortally wounded.

- Jaime makes it to Cersei and they die together.

- Dany is executing everyone in King's Landing. Jon and Tyrion are upset.

- Dany has Tyrion arrested to be executed for freeing Jaime.

- Tyrion tries to convince Jon that his family will never be safe because his lineage makes him a threat to Dany's rule.

- Jon tries to talk to Dany but she justifies her actions.

- Jon pledges himself to Dany but then stabs her, then surrenders himself.

A council gets formed to decide who the King should be. Tyrion gives a speech and everyone votes on Bran to become King. The end.

In the epilogue, Jon takes the black again for killing Dany. Arya leaves. Sansa rules the North. Bran oversees his council of Tyrion, Davos, Sam, and Bronn

This is from reddit. Poster gave previous info which was proven completely accurate. I hope this isn't accurate. Would hate some of this. 

8 minutes ago, TNTW said:
throwaway5873421
1h

Hello. Come back to this post after the episode airs next week.

- Euron's fleet takes down Rhaegal.

- Jaime betrays the North. Missandei is captured.

- Dany's army captures Jaime. Brienne tries to talk to him but he refuses.

- Sansa tells Tyrion about Jon's lineage. Tyrion tells Varys.

- Varys betrays Dany because he thinks Jon would be a better ruler.

- Cersei has Missandei executed.

- Dany has Varys executed. Dany assaults King's Landing and it's one-sided as hell.

- Tyrion begs her to show mercy but she refuses.

- Tyrion frees Jaime to try to get Cersei out of the city.

- King's Landing gets wrecked in the battle. Drogon burns Euron's fleet.

- The Hound fights his brother. They both die.

- Jaime fights Euron and kills him, but Jaime is mortally wounded.

- Jaime makes it to Cersei and they die together.

- Dany is executing everyone in King's Landing. Jon and Tyrion are upset.

- Dany has Tyrion arrested to be executed for freeing Jaime.

- Tyrion tries to convince Jon that his family will never be safe because his lineage makes him a threat to Dany's rule.

- Jon tries to talk to Dany but she justifies her actions.

- Jon pledges himself to Dany but then stabs her, then surrenders himself.

A council gets formed to decide who the King should be. Tyrion gives a speech and everyone votes on Bran to become King. The end.

In the epilogue, Jon takes the black again for killing Dany. Arya leaves. Sansa rules the North. Bran oversees his council of Tyrion, Davos, Sam, and Bronn

This is from reddit. Poster gave previous info which was proven completely accurate. I hope this isn't accurate. Would hate some of this. 

So Jaime's redemption arc (already severely truncated by the show) was meaningless?

And Tyrion's utter hatred of Cersei just disappeared?

And they both do this even though Bronn has been sent to kill them both?

I hope not, but with the travesty we just watched - sure, why not.

17 minutes ago, TNTW said:

Bronn, in a council? As the Master of Brothels? Can he read and write, btw?

As for Jon taking the black, what's the purpose of a Night Watch now? 

10 minutes ago, Ser Quork said:

So Jaime's redemption arc (already severely truncated by the show) was meaningless?

And Tyrion's utter hatred of Cersei just disappeared?

And they both do this even though Bronn has been sent to kill them both?

I hope not, but with the travesty we just watched - sure, why not.

Yeah, a few things are real headscratchers, but as you said, with what we've seen this far, it's believable. But would be disappointing, imo.

Nah, don't believe the Dany Villain thing. 

I have heard from various sources who apparently have screen caps, that Tyrion will be responsible for a massive burning of King's Landing and the last episode will involve his trial. Sansa, Arya, Bran, Brienne, Robert Arryn, Davos, Grey Worm, and two new characters. Another shot has Jon walking through the burned streets of King's Landing. Yara has also been filmed in the Dragonpit.

Tyrion will be executed for treason in the last episode and claims that the people of KL deserved to die(?)

Archived