Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

Just now, Cas Stark said:

Gee, it looks a little more grim than the LOTR scouring of the shire.  Just sayin folks, just sayin.

This looks awful! Why do people fear dragons if they are this easy to kill?

This goes against everything in asoiaf!

LMAO, Euron's ballistae have more precision and a faster rate of fire than modern AAs apparently. Aegon the Conqueror is lucky he didn't face such oppisition during his invasion. So much bullshit SMH.

Lol well Jon gets his Nissa Nissa moment. I wonder what he's supposed to do by taking the black though. What is he going to be guarding the realm from? Guess it is just self penence? Is Sam going to join him?

And Drogon w/ Dany is right there too, why not shoot him? I guess it would make too much sense for GoT. 

This ep is gonna suck so very hard, so nothing new there.

1 minute ago, kissdbyfire said:

And Drogon w/ Dany is right there too, why not shoot him? I guess it would make too much sense for GoT. 

This ep is gonna suck so very hard, so nothing new there.

Yeah, it sucks and the ratings go up and twitter goes wild.  What a commentary on society.  I can't believe people still can credibly say this show isn't terrible. 

1 minute ago, Cas Stark said:

Yeah, it sucks and the ratings go up and twitter goes wild.  What a commentary on society.  I can't believe people still can credibly say this show isn't terrible. 

Maybe he will die then? like they kill missandey then danny goes to her dragons and then they kill a dragon and danny kills euron?

And is danny alone in KL? Like jon and the north just said a FU? Why are they making cersei harder to beat than the NK? THE FUCKING NK?

2 minutes ago, divica said:

Maybe he will die then? like they kill missandey then danny goes to her dragons and then they kill a dragon and danny kills euron?

And is danny alone in KL? Like jon and the north just said a FU? Why are they making cersei harder to beat than the NK? THE FUCKING NK?

Cos D&D are fucking stupid? Or was it a rethorical question?

4 minutes ago, divica said:

Not sure why we are discussing this anymore. The leaks we just got perfectly matches what leakers have said. Those leaks are posted 4 pages ago in this thread. We now know how it ends. 

)

6 minutes ago, divica said:

Well....a big FU to the North if that is true!   Sorry....but that hurt more seeing Rheagal die than any of the characters dying last week.  Made me cry like when Lady had to be killed. So sad.

Just now, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

I just saw the leaked images and now I believe the leaks that Jon kills Dany.  I mean, she lost her Dothraki army, a big part of her Unsullied army, 2 dragons, Jorah, Missandei.  She probably hates everything about Westeros.  I can't blame her if she burns everything to the ground.

The leak with Jon killing Dany is clearly true considering the leaker got both the euron killing rheagal and montain killing missandei right.  Sad part, it was litterally the most depressing leak out of all of them. 

Archived