Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

2 minutes ago, divica said:

are those clips really from ep 4? They look like what should happen in ep 5...

Have you seen how much has to happen for danny to get to KL after missandei is captured?

I don t think they can do so much in 80 min. And the tone of the ep would be reaaly weird.

Like we start mourning the dead and end mid battle in kl? 

Everyone on Freefolk says they are from E4.  The shot of Cersei, Euron looking smug in the E4 preview can be seen in the missandei death clip I think.  Some people thought they were on a boat, but they were actually on top of the KL gates it looks like.

16 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

If Jon kills Dany and then fucks off back North to the destroyed wall.

What was the purpose of this story again?  

Oh right, life sucks, it really, really sucks.

What was the point of anyone's story? It's all about dropped plotlines in favour of unexpected twists. Bejeezus, don't they get it? It's not a fucking proper twist if it comes out of nowhere. Keeping everything vague just so "anything can happen" is not the way to tell a story. 

Even w/ no faith whatsoever in the Ds I thought surely the leak(s) cannot be true, because that'd be sucking too much even for them. Guess what? It wasn't.

Yeah, David and Dan never fail to disappoint. 

8 minutes ago, lakin1013 said:
This spoiler is believable up to the Night Watch statement.  There is no Castle Black so there is nowhere for Jon to go. It is possible that he will be offered the Iron Throne by acclaim.  Wouldn't it be fitting that the only main character who did not want to rule, ends up ruler.  I am pretty sure Socrates would have something positive to say about that. 

There are about a dozen E5-6 plot leaks on Freefolk.  They seem to be getting mashed together by Freefolkers as if they are one source, but several of them are actually contradictory.  Personally, I'm ignoring any leak that happened in the last 2 weeks, and just sticking with the ones that came out in 2018.  The recent ones are just riffing off the older ones imo.    

The older ones that claim E5-6 content would pretty much just be afraidpart on reddit, and Frikidoctor (only his trial leak) as far as I know.  afraidpart didn't say anything about Jon joining the NW for what it's worth.  

2 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

There are about a dozen E5-6 plot leaks on Freefolk.  They seem to be getting mashed together by Freefolkers as if they are one source, but several of them are actually contradictory.  Personally, I'm ignoring any leak that happened in the last 2 weeks, and just sticking with the ones that came out in 2018.  The recent ones are just riffing off the older ones imo.    

The older ones that claim E5-6 content would pretty much just be afraidpart on reddit, and Frikidoctor (only his trial leak) as far as I know.  afraidpart didn't say anything about Jon joining the NW for what it's worth.  

yeah. that is a problem. That is also why I have doubts that this is ep4. Someone just said it was and everybody went along with it.

It just don t know how to feel about na ep that starts by mourning the dead and ends up with rhaegal and missandey dead… It isn t coeherent...

7 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

One of the leaks says that Branbot says there must always be a NK beyond the Wall in the far North, so I presume that Jon goes back to rebuild the wall.  Of course it won't have any magic this time, but whatever.  LOL.  

Well, WoW teaches us that there must always be a Lich King, so at least my derogatory terminology would fit with that.

But seriously - nothing of all that does make any sense.

And there is a pic of Jaime/Brienne having sex.  :blush:

How could he go to have an almost romantic death with Cersei after this?  But it's from afraidpart, who I believe the most among the leakers....goddamn D&D.  

Another spoiler from the people who leaked the videos and images:

At the celebration Tormund praises Jon and Arya for defeating NK. That annoys Dany. Arya herself is missing for the celebration. Tormund later talks with Jon and says he doesn't want to stay at Winterfell, he wants to wander off. Jon asks him tk take Ghost with him.

So Arya leaves Winterfell, and we don't see her until a later episode in KL.  And Tormund takes Ghost and goes North (to the real North)

1 minute ago, divica said:

yeah. that is a problem. That is also why I have doubts that this is ep4. Someone just said it was and everybody went along with it.

It just don t know how to feel about na ep that starts by mourning the dead and ends up with rhaegal and missandey dead… It isn t coeherent...

It could be from ep. 4 and 5, but I don't know, they are almost 1.5 hours long, and we still have to have a final battle of King's Landing, so maybe it's just a crazy toned episode, that has 20 minutes of mourning and going to Dragonstone and then boom, a mini battle, and two major deaths.  

Just now, Cas Stark said:

It could be from ep. 4 and 5, but I don't know, they are almost 1.5 hours long, and we still have to have a final battle of King's Landing, so maybe it's just a crazy toned episode, that has 20 minutes of mourning and going to Dragonstone and then boom, a mini battle, and two major deaths.  

but then we have ep 5 starting after rhaegal and missy die? Like we will start kind of mid battle and it is supposed to last another 80 min… With onle a dragon and a ragtag army trying to take KL?

The only thing that makes sense is that they decide to infiltrate KL and kill cersei with a small force… And when they surrender danny just decides to burn them all?

2 minutes ago, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

And Tormund takes Ghost and goes North (to the real North)

"Have fun, Tormund. I know you wanted a bear, but there aren't any more left."

Seriously, judging by the leaks, it looks like the rest of the season will be a mess. That ballista shooting Rhaegal three times with extreme accuracy from kilometers away... And were those really suckers on the tip of that bolt? :lol:

1 minute ago, divica said:

but then we have ep 5 starting after rhaegal and missy die? Like we will start kind of mid battle and it is supposed to last another 80 min… With onle a dragon and a ragtag army trying to take KL?

The only thing that makes sense is that they decide to infiltrate KL and kill cersei with a small force… And when they surrender danny just decides to burn them all?

I can't find the video anymore, but that battlement looked too tall and too bright to be Winterfell, so I think it is dragonstone, but who knows.

It would be kind of funny if they finally killed Cersei with a small force, that they could have done in season 6 or 7.  Hilariously bad, but the audience will probably love it, I've lost hope that this train wreck is ever going to get the criticism it deserves.

4 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

I can't find the video anymore, but that battlement looked too tall and too bright to be Winterfell, so I think it is dragonstone, but who knows.

It would be kind of funny if they finally killed Cersei with a small force, that they could have done in season 6 or 7.  Hilariously bad, but the audience will probably love it, I've lost hope that this train wreck is ever going to get the criticism it deserves.

The show is still riding season 1-4s coattails, it doesn't matter how bad it turns out to be, people are always going to praise it based on what is used to be, instead of what it is right now. Sad but true.

Archived