Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

4 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

They are both awful and no one should follow them.  Jon Snow hasn't had a smart idea in years or won a battle, and with Missy dead, every one of her allies and subjects have ended up dead.  She has Grey Worm and Drogon and I expect Drogon goes down in the end as well.  So, follow Jon and lose, follow Dany and die.  Nice story.

It’s all just a contrived way of keeping Cersei around at a real threat level, because at some point they pivoted to her as the main villain. This when she will be supplanted by Aegon who inturn will be supplanted by Dany long before the Others are defeated in the books.

But D&D just love her, so have to come up with stupid ways of keeping her relevant.

2 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

They are both awful and no one should follow them.  Jon Snow hasn't had a smart idea in years or won a battle, and with Missy dead, every one of her allies and subjects have ended up dead.  She has Grey Worm and Drogon and I expect Drogon goes down in the end as well.  So, follow Jon and lose, follow Dany and die.  Nice story.

The English of the summary is so completely broken it is possible Freefolkers are just misinterpreting it.  Maybe they go to negotiate because Missandei is captured and they want her back?  The word negotiate is definitely used...but that's the only definitive part of the translation.  

3 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

The English of the summary is so completely broken it is possible Freefolkers are just misinterpreting it.  Maybe they go to negotiate because Missandei is captured and they want her back?  The word negotiate is definitely used...but that's the only definitive part of the translation.  

I read that they send her as an emissary, that would make sense how only she is inside the castle, which I still can't tell where they are, and how everyone else is outside watching.  Of course anyone trusting Cersei at this point deserves to die for pure stupidity.  It is a sad end to Show Missy's story that she dies for nothing except the stupidity of her queen and everyone around her, if this is how it goes.

1 minute ago, Cas Stark said:

I read that they send her as an emissary, that would make sense how only she is inside the castle, which I still can't tell where they are, and how everyone else is outside watching.  Of course anyone trusting Cersei at this point deserves to die for pure stupidity.  It is a sad end to Show Missy's story that she dies for nothing except the stupidity of her queen and everyone around her, if this is how it goes.

Well to be fair, the Show elevated her to far greater significance than she has in the books, just like they did with a bunch of other nobodies. I doubt she will be the trigger for Mad Daenerys in the books. 

3 hours ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

I kind of don't think it's quite fair to say Dany went straight to the dragon answer on the Tarlys.  Tyrion could have been getting somewhere with the idea of having Randyl take the Black, but no...........Randyl had to do the racist bit saying 'some foreign bitch isn't his queen and can't send him to the Wall.'  Randyl begged for it.  The problem is really Dickon, though.  Tyrion should have given the 'not him' thing a try again, but.....granted, by then he was a bit scared I guess, LOL  Oh, why the hell am I even giving thought to the Ds nonsense? 

But burning Randyll alive because he insulted her makes my point for me. It's reactionary and the path of instant gratification. Even though she's right to be ticked at Randyll, a ruler can't just burn people whenever they say things one doesn't like. I'm sure Aerys thought the Starks begged for it, too. Cersei also thinks people deserve what she wants to dish out. 

1 minute ago, Free Northman Reborn said:

Well to be fair, the Show elevated her to far greater significance than she has in the books, just like they did with a bunch of other nobodies. I doubt she will be the trigger for Mad Daenerys in the books. 

Yeah, but she's a big secondary character in the show, and if she is sent as an emissary it's like the 'good guys' are literally too stupid to cross the street without getting run over. How many times does Cersei have to straight up betray them before they stop 'negotiating' with her?  If these leaks are correct and Dany does go mad, that will take George at least 3 books, Winds, another book of her decline and going crazy in Westeros and then a final one.  Never happen.  

1 hour ago, MarieAntoinette said:

So now Jon gives Ghost away? It just keeps getting worse.

Pffft! Just what the fuck? There is only one world where this makes sense, and that’s a backwards upside down bit of crap. 

59 minutes ago, Xemi said:

Well, Tormund's the smartest then, he left the mess that is Westeros as soon as the WWs were defeated.

Tormund for the win! 

Hahaaa. Just lampshade it when you don’t know how to write a proper ending. 

4 minutes ago, Lollygag said:

But burning Randyll alive because he insulted her makes my point for me. It's reactionary and the path of instant gratification. Even though she's right to be ticked at Randyll, a ruler can't just burn people whenever they say things one doesn't like. I'm sure Aerys thought the Starks begged for it, too. Cersei also thinks people deserve what she wants to dish out. 

To be fair, this is a medievil society. And calling the ruler in that society a "foreign bitch" infront of her army, is a clear deathsentece, no matter how goodheearted he or she might be.

13 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

wait. So we will have a siege? With danny staying outsider KLbecause she can t breach it?

Or we will start next episode with danny and the unsulied full of rage and just killing everybody? I remembre a leak that talked about danny just conquering KL without effort...

Just now, T and A said:

To be fair, this is a medievil soviety. And calling the ruler in that society a "foreign bitch" infront of her army, is a clear deathsentece. 

And how well did that work out for her? 

43 minutes ago, The Coconut God said:

I can't for the life of me understand why she's going back to Dragonstone to attack King's Landing when she knows Euron has a larger fleet than hers and all her troops are already on the mainland. Is she in that much of a rush to win? What about getting some more troops from Essos, since that's what Cersei did? Are there no more people left there? What about the followers of Rh'llor? They should be loving her right now.

Daario's still commanding a whole city, and he's also an ex-leader of the second great mercenary army in Essos, The Second Sons. Surprised he hasn't come to her rescue - yet.

Just now, T and A said:

Not very good:laugh:. I am just trying to explain, why she acted the way she acted.

Oh yeah, she's totally justified to be very ticked. I'd have trouble dialing that back myself, but that's why dragons are so dangerous. I know me having dragons when I'm mad probably wouldn't always turn out the best results. 

1 minute ago, T and A said:

OK, so if the leaks are true, I have one question: 

WHY THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER THAT JON IS RHAEGARS AND LYANNAS SON?

It doesn’t. Nothing is nothing on this show. Love Arya to pieces, but the fact that the D’s either didn’t know how their own NK died/ended as of just three years ago-or they made an asspull and switched  it to Arya just in time for S7 (ignoring 6 seasons) shows nothing means nothing. 

10 minutes ago, Xemi said:

Apparently these come from a reputable leaker.

Apparently Tyrion trial/death is false. Nothing about Jon or the other Starks' fate though.

Somethings there sound so stupid. Jamie vouches for jon that goes unarmored to cersei?

REALLY!? why? cersei would surrender to jon? like really?

Hang on, why isn’t Bran skinchanging ravens, cats and dogs by the hundreds and eavesdropping on every secret plan Cersei and  Euron comes up with?

The position, manpower and capability of every army and ship in Cersei’s arsenal should be known to the good guys long before Dany flies into a hail of heat seeking ballista bolts without warning.

There is really no way Cersei could surprise Dany with those ballistae if the good guys had just half a brain between them.

3 minutes ago, divica said:

Somethings there sound so stupid. Jamie vouches for jon that goes unarmored to cersei?

REALLY!? why? cersei would surrender to jon? like really?

Jon surrendered to Cersei for some reason, apparently. Hey, it's show Jon, aka the dumbest MF in Westeros, I can totally believe it.

Archived