Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

3 minutes ago, Sheiraseastar23 said:

God , I hope not. Killing her then bringing her back, doesn't get more stupid then this. And for Tyrion to end up being the ultimate bad guy, makes me wanna vomit.

One of the earliest leaks we have of Daenerys' death was from a VFX team member because Drogon comes in and takes her corpse and flies away. So let me get this straight, this guy wants us to believe that Daenerys does die, gets resurrected, and we are also to believe that they wasted CG budget on a fake ending?

Just now, longest night said:

Anyone have the quotes which indicated the very end scene was filmed behind locked doors with only a very few people allowed on the set? 

No, but every episode so far, has been leaked in part or in full between 1-2 days before airing so I would guess the same will be for the final episode.  I don't know if anyone confirmed they filmed multiple endings or not though.  

4 minutes ago, Sheiraseastar23 said:

God , I hope not. Killing her then bringing her back, doesn't get more stupid then this. And for Tyrion to end up being the ultimate bad guy, makes me wanna vomit.

Isn't that just exactly what everybody said about killing Jon and then bringing him back when he was slain by his own men à la Julius Caesar?

I’m just trying to figure out whether Jon’s resurrexing her will work more like Thoros resurrexing Beric or Melisandre resurrexing Jon without the person doing it surrendering their own lifespark to do so, or whether it will work more like Beric in the books when he passed along his own borrowed life to Catelyn’s rotten, swollen, and trout-nibbled corpse.

PS: Or should that be resurregining not resurrexing? She's a queen (regina) after all, not a king (rex). :)

3 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

No, but every episode so far, has been leaked in part or in full between 1-2 days before airing so I would guess the same will be for the final episode.  I don't know if anyone confirmed they filmed multiple endings or not though.  

Yeah, they did film multiple endings for characters. Emilia was once interviewed and said she just got done filming one of those endings, and it was very nice ending, but she said it was unfortunately one of the fake endings.

13 minutes ago, Nic. said:

Yeah we all know just how much Tyrion champions cersei.....

He never bets against his own family, remember.

Sure, he's fantasized about killing her. But he's also tender-hearted for his own family, and if there's any chance of the family name and legacy surviving, he'll be as quick to grasp for that as Tywin was.

2 minutes ago, longest night said:

Yeah, they did film multiple endings for characters. Emilia was once interviewed and said she just got done filming one of those endings, and it was very nice ending, but she said it was unfortunately one of the fake endings.

Maybe Jon killing Dany is a fake ending then, because it's pretty nutty sounding...

By the way, I was thinking about the leaks and I think what Jon and Jamie will do with Cersei. 

Basically Sansa meets the IB so that they can pay of the GC. Then Jamie and Jon have a plan for Jon to talk directly with Cersei. And in the middle of their conversation the GC will turn against Cersei and Jamie will have a similar role to LF when they arrest Ned in the throne room. At least it sounds cool in my head if they make a similar scene with the roles reversed

1 minute ago, Cas Stark said:

Maybe Jon killing Dany is a fake ending then, because it's pretty nutty sounding...

Friki said Jon and Dany rule together in the end and he's the most reputable source from the season 8 leakers, so...

Just now, Xemi said:

Friki said Jon and Dany rule together in the end and he's the most reputable source from the season 8 leakers, so...

No, that's very specifically not something he said. Link or it didn't happen. What he said was that neither Jon nor Dany was at Tyrion's trial, but that he didn't think this was because both were dead. He didn't know why.

2 minutes ago, longest night said:

Nope, it's real. It was leaked like 9 months ago by a VFX team member. They don't waste CG budget on fake endings.

Just because he says he is a VFX team member doesn t make it so... 

Archived