Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

1 hour ago, Cas Stark said:

The Jonsas have been mighty quiet too. 

Well... if for nothing else this is something to look forward to, one more nail in the Jonsa coffin! :D

10 minutes ago, T and A said:

And don't forget the SanSan fans. Haven't heard them in a while :D

I actually posted a link to a gif of epi 4 with the Hound addressing someone as "You've changed, little bird" and smiling. There you go. I'll just post it again... And while I expected it sooner, I did argue I'd hold hope for a Sansan reunion until epi 4.

1 hour ago, longest night said:

Yeah, but what the show writers did to Stannis is frankly downright stupid. They don't like Stannis just like they don't like Jon, and it shows in their writing.

And Jaime, don’t forget Jaime. 

I might be getting some stuff mixed up, but Jon pretends to kneel to Dany but stabs her, Sansa makes a deal with Tyrion and she figuratively stabs him, Arya's gone back to her list and kills Cersei and Bran might be evil now. 

All of the Lannisters die and the Starks become the new Lannisters. It did go full circle. Even Ned got sucked in. They shoulda just stayed at Winterfell. 

Just now, MissBoss said:

So no more pregnancy theories?Sorry I ve read all the presume leaks ans tried to find the answer before asking but I have no clue!I m guessing that Jon will not kill Dany if she is pregnant ??

There would need to be a big time slow down/jump and it doesn't look like that's happening. 

41 minutes ago, T and A said:

You mean the guys who are responsible for the most sucesfull show in television history? The guys with over 20 Emmy awards? The guys who changed television forever? The guys who made a show about Dragons, Ice zombies and incest apeal to literally everyone out there? Those guys? Yeah, I have no idea how they will find a job with this vita.

They had a lot of luck with getting their hands on this amazing story, didn't they?

12 minutes ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

Interesting, but why is it just a pic with captions?  I see a few of them making the rounds now, not video. 

at reddit they're saying it might be from a german amazon leak...people who bought the whole season, may not always see the link for the latest episode before official air time, but if they just play the last epi (epi 3), it will automatically start epi 4 at the end.

42 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

The same way Michael Bay and a gazillion other hacks get work.

GOT is the biggest show on the planet, and the biggest and most profitable HBO property in HBO's history, dwarfing The Sopranos or Veep because of the massive merchandising and all the sponsorship stuff.

And I am sad to say but no amount, even if critics slam the last season, will take that away from them.  Hopefully their Star Wars movies are awful because they won't have any GRRM type of source material to bastardize, so it will be 100% their cliche, fanfiction, plot hole hackery on full display.

Everything points to them making one of the worst seasons anyone could imagine. The amount of hate they are generating is becoming huge. And there are projects like SW that just recently had similar problems that want to hire them?

And we are only in ep 3. If the leaks are confirmed for ep 5 and 6 I don t know if people won t be sending thousands of angry emails to HBO...

Even this episode. Despite the rhaegal scene that people will hate, we have highly divisive scenes with people saying jamie will betray them or that the starks will start conspiring gainst danny… After ep 3 I think people aren t capable of dealing with more character assassinations...

5 minutes ago, Lollygag said:

There would need to be a big time slow down/jump and it doesn't look like that's happening. 

Yup, scratch jonerys baby methinks. I sort of had that impression already since epi 1.

Just now, Nami said:

They had a lot of luck with getting their hands on this amazing story, didn't they?

Well, it was them who had the idea of making ASOIAF into a series. Besides, they did a phenomenal job in marketing it. That is all Hollywood cares. Therefore, of course they will get other jobs in Hollywood. The question is absurd.

Just now, Lollygag said:

I might be getting some stuff mixed up, but Jon pretends to kneel to Dany but stabs her, Sansa makes a deal with Tyrion and she figuratively stabs him, Arya's gone back to her list and kills Cersei and Bran might be evil now. 

All of the Lannisters die and the Starks become the new Lannisters. It did go full circle. Even Ned got sucked in. They shoulda just stayed at Winterfell. 

Ok, yup.

https://imgur.com/o75P4lI

2:18

1 minute ago, T and A said:

Well, it was them who had the idea of making ASOIAF into a series. Besides, they did a phenomenal job in marketing it. That is all Hollywood cares. Therefore, of course they will get other jobs in Hollywood. The question is absurd.

Are you seeing the fans response to ep 3?

If the leaks are confirmed what do you think will happen until the end of the season?

Archived