Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

2 minutes ago, divica said:

So danny would bang jon on the side and never marry?

Are we talking about the woman that came to westeros alone to build a marriage aliance?

Yes but at no point did she ever think she would be marrying someone with a better claim. 

Just now, Nic. said:

Yes but at no point did she ever think she would be marrying someone with a better claim. 

If they are married what does it matter? Are you sugesting that people will want jon to depose his wife in order to become king and make her queen?

Seriously?

1 minute ago, divica said:

If they are married what does it matter? Are you sugesting that people will want jon to depose his wife in order to become king and make her queen?

Seriously?

None of it makes a lick of sense! (Cries into hands) None of it!

2 minutes ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

None of it makes a lick of sense! (Cries into hands) None of it!

If they didn t want to go the marriage route why make them fall in love?

They could become friends that find out that they are familly. At least would explain why they don t marry and don t want to fight each other...

26 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

I'm weary of all the character assassination, I just want the show to be over.  

Two weeks to go. You have to take the poison in to get it out. I really have forgotten half of the stuff that has happened in the last couple of seasons.

10 hours ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

And this is the leak that people are NOT talking about...

All the leaks are incomplete. Not a single leak so far is from E6. HBO's security is working you into the panic they want you to be in. And I know; I have a source who had E6 clearance. So here's some leaks about it.

Freefolk, if you want me to tell you how my source knows any of this, no. HBO had everything recorded and done with E6 under such a lockdown that giving you pretty much any more information about what role my source had in the production narrows down who they are to an uncomfortable degree.

Literally EVERYTHING done with E6 was in-house animation teams, in-house sound teams, etc. More to the point they didn't give anyone the whole story. VFX teams worked without sound; sound team members each got only a few scenes. When a large number of extras were around, at times, very important lines were only lip-synced.

Even through all those security measures, though, they couldn't get everything, and enough spread around that I was able to gather enough info to tell you this without incriminating my source directly.

And boy, you all are being fucked with hard. HBO's social media teams must be sitting back and laughing their asses off at you. Do you really think Emilia Clarke would invite fans to watch with her if it wasn't a Daenerys-positive episode? Do you really think HBO and GRRM wouldn't be aware of the shitstorm that would be created by their most powerful heroic character turning evil in the last few episodes? Do you really think Emilia hasn't known her character arc's ending well before this last season? Maybe she's not entirely happy with the ending or not (I can tell you I don't know her and she's not my source, just to save you some time) but it didn't come as a big surprise to her.

Kneelers, the fucking lot of you. Kneelers before HBO's security measures. You've all been worked into a blind panic and I'm laughing my ass off, along with all the HBO interns, because nobody has told you the whole story, because none of the people who have leaked so far have known the whole story.

So let me detail what I know:

- Jon kills Daenerys. This totally happens. It's the last scene of E5. Jon shows up and looks over the destruction and asks Tyrion of Daenerys really did this, and Tyrion says yes. Jon decides Dany has gone fully mad, and goes in and kills her.

- Sansa and Bran come down from Winterfell. Once down there Bran gets brought into Tyrion's presence and springs his final trap; Daenerys had never turned evil or mad, and Tyrion knew it. He'd conspired with Cersei all along. I'm fairly certain we get to see Bran watching Tyrion and Cersei's conversation from end of last season where the deal is worked out.

- Jon is pretty fucking despondent but Bran says something to him that makes Jon realize Dany can be brought back, and Jon sets off to find her body after placing Davos in charge.

- Final scene is mostly like Friki said; Tyrion on trial in the Dragonpit, interspersed with scenes of Jon finding Dany's body and somehow bringing her back. I don't know if Jon dies doing it (kiss of life) or if he finds a way to bring her back without killing himself, but he succeeds.

The way Episode 5 is designed is for it to be unclear even to the viewer if Dany's really turned Full Mad Queen in her pursuit of revenge, but basically, Cersei and Tyrion's plan was to provoke Dany into attacking so that they could spring their frame job. Cersei would then escape through the secret tunnels and rally the Seven Kingdoms to oppose Daenerys, leaving her as the sole undisputed ruler, with Tyrion on her side.

Emilia's statement that Episode 5 is bonkers-crazy is her way of hinting that even though it isn't spelled out until E6, clever and observant viewers will be able to see parts of the framejob earlier. Fires spreading faster than they should, maybe a tint of green to them, that sort of thing. That's why you should watch it on the biggest screen imaginable. Also if you know anything about Emilia's costume crew you know that basically what color she's wearing and how she's dressed is a huge hint as to her character; she's still wearing white.

Cersei's goal was never to make Dany go evil, just to get her to attack, so she could frame her. Why else do you think she'd bundle innocents into the Red Keep, then so blatantly provoke Dany by having Missandei executed? They're not a human shield; they're a sacrifice. Cersei tries to escape as planned but isn't counting on whoever kills her (I don't know for certain, there were fake scenes, but I'm fairly sure it's either Jaime or Arya.)

That's pretty much all I've got that I'm willing to give you. Take me on faith if you want, or not. Doesn't matter to me.

Smells more plausible than most of what we've seen today.

Notice the purple text? It's an upset tumblrette.

How does this person explain the Unsullied going on a rampage, killing men, women, and children?

Also, could you imagine? "Oh, sorry my bad, I didn't mean to stab my sword through you."

6 hours ago, divica said:

So danny would bang jon on the side and never marry?

Are we talking about the woman that came to westeros alone to build a marriage aliance?

It's one thing to marry, say, the younger son of Lord Velaryon.  He'll be happy as King consort.

It's another to marry someone who has a strong claim to the IT, and is more widely respected than you are, by the lords of Westeros, who expect that a sovereign is male, and his wife is his consort.  Dany can see herself spending the rest of her life playing second fiddle, and she doesn't like the prospect at all.

6 minutes ago, SeanF said:

It's one thing to marry, say, the younger son of Lord Velaryon.  He'll be happy as King consort.

It's another to marry someone who has a strong claim to the IT, and is more widely respected than you are, by the lords of Westeros, who expect that a sovereign is male, and his wife is his consort.  Dany can see herself spending the rest of her life playing second fiddle, and she doesn't like the prospect at all.

With how dumb show Jon is, Dany can make him do whatever she wants no problem.

3 hours ago, longest night said:

Notice the purple text? It's an upset tumblrette.

How does this person explain the Unsullied going on a rampage, killing men, women, and children?

Also, could you imagine? "Oh, sorry my bad, I didn't mean to stab my sword through you."

How rotten would Danny's corpse be when Jon finds her? 

But I seriously hate the leaks... 

32 minutes ago, Xemi said:

With how dumb show Jon is, Dany can make him do whatever she wants no problem.

Dany knows that.  But, she thinks that others would create conspiracies around him (and she seems to be right).

15 hours ago, Xemi said:

Yeah, but he said it was speculation based on the info he had of the sets and actor locations, it wasn't just based on nothing. Anyways, he also said Jaime dies in this episode, so let's see if he's right about that first.

Well, Jaime did die this episode, only to be replaced with Larry.

9 hours ago, divica said:

I agree we had some of the best dialogue I remember in recent episodes of GOT.

Sansa dislikes danny for no reason at all. She barelly knows her! And all the problems tyrion and varys had with danny were there for a long time.

For fucks sake, we just have to see the scene of jon and danny meeting for danny to be talking about her Destiny… And she did much worse things in essos that she has done in westeros.

But the biggest problem of the season. WHY DON T JON AND DANNY jUST MARRY? They clearly have no problem with beign related! they were about to have sex and stoped because some reason I don t even remember...

I know - I dont understand why they dont marry - it makes no sense apart from the fact that dany wants the throne (their is no room for 2) - its just made things so complicated - thanks d&d

6 minutes ago, Targaryen Peas said:

So I didn't read all the 169 pages, but are there any solid leaks about Jon killing Danny ? Or is it just "us" theorizing? 

Yes there is. Multiple leaks that have been right through the first 4 episode have Jon killing Dany in the throne room.

Archived