Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

Did the showrunners say in their vanity inside the episode that Jamie is legitimately going back to Cersei because he still loves her?  Oy.

Welp.  There it is folks.  Dany is going mad in 2 episodes.  While this is the arc I wanted for the books because I came to detest  her character during her Meereen failures and dragon locking up decisions, doing it so quickly, with so little real set up is, um, bad. 

Add me to the list that wants a Hound and Arya buddy spin off, since they are the two least ruined/stupid characters left on the show.

*I expect we will get the same spoilers for the last two eps as well, spoilers and stills and maybe clips same as yesterday, on the day before or day of the show.

8 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Did the showrunners say in their vanity inside the episode that Jamie is legitimately going back to Cersei because he still loves her?  Oy.

What? Is this shit true? Does this even make sense? 

I always assumed Dany would die in some sort of tragic manner before becoming Queen. The problem with what we have seen so far and the leaks is that the way they plan on doing it makes me legitimately hate every character on the show and I don't get the impression I am supposed to. 

5.50 "Dany kind of forgot about the Iron fleet and Euron's force" :blink:

It's like saying "Well, General Patton forgot about von Rundstedt and the Panzer divisions"…

In a middle of a war, one of the protagonists forgets that his opponent is a maritime force?????

These guys are unbelievable…

So, according to some leaks, Jaime fights Euron, is mortally wounded and dies with Cersei. What if Euron confronts Cersei about baby not being his, stabs her in the baby gut. Jaime walks in, sees the situation, takes out Euron. Finally making it to Cersei before they die in each other's arms. That's my theory lol.

I also think the last convo between the Hound and Arya is foreshadowing something. Maybe Arya has the opportunity to kill Cersei, but has to make a choice between helping Sandor or making the kill. She chooses Sandor.

10 minutes ago, Nowy Tends said:

5.50 "Dany kind of forgot about the Iron fleet and Euron's force" :blink:

It's like saying "Well, General Patton forgot about von Rundstedt and the Panzer divisions"…

In a middle of a war, one of the protagonists forgets that his opponent is a maritime force?????

These guys are unbelievable…

Yeah, they are beyond sloppy, its less like they took two years to perfect the final season and more like two random dudes off the street were put in a room and told to finish the season in 5 hours.  

5 minutes ago, TNTW said:

So, according to some leaks, Jaime fights Euron, is mortally wounded and dies with Cersei. What if Euron confronts Cersei about baby not being his, stabs her in the baby gut. Jaime walks in, sees the situation, takes out Euron. Finally making it to Cersei before they die in each other's arms. That's my theory lol.

I also think the last convo between the Hound and Arya is foreshadowing something. Maybe Arya has the opportunity to kill Cersei, but has to make a choice between helping Sandor or making the kill. She chooses Sandor.

That might work.  She will kill the Mountain to save the Hound and someone else will get Cersei.  

2 hours ago, TNTW said:

I still think the leak that says "Jon finally sees Arya" in throne room after Cersei and Jaime die, means something , like she was wearing someone else's face.

itll be Qyburn. he's the only person Cersei let's near her.

28 minutes ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

Who do the leaks have actually ruling the kingdom at the end? are they even worried about that anymore?

Bran is what I've seen. Not really as a king, but in some boss role

1 hour ago, Cas Stark said:

That might work.  She will kill the Mountain to save the Hound and someone else will get Cersei.  

And I think Euron is going to be injured by dragon fire. I think in episode 5 promo, when he is looking up like, oh shit, that's Dany and Drogon coming at him. I think he escapes, but injured\burned. That is how Jaime is able to kill him. Lol. Just making it up as I go. But, why not? The writer's seen to be doing the same.

3 hours ago, Cas Stark said:

3 hours ago, divica said:

What? Is this shit true? Does this even make sense? 

Wait, what, this is what they are going for ? I don't think this makes sense. What was his big dramatic scene last season in which he left Cersei behind for then? Jaime and Cersei are like a parody of an off-again on-again teenage couple now.  

55 minutes ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

itll be Qyburn. he's the only person Cersei let's near her.

It would be interesting. But it will mean arya kill the NK and cersei?

Might as well cal it the arya show… Where arya is a super hero in westeros killing the villains...

29 minutes ago, TNTW said:

If that happens GOT should burn.

That leak is so awful! Not only they want to make a kid without personality into their king but bronn is in the small council!

My only releif is that that leak contradicts friki's about tyrion's trial.

Can t nobody find true leakers contradicting jon killing danny?

41 minutes ago, TNTW said:

Which leak has this because none of the reliable leaks that have a proven record through the first 4 episodes mentions this.

Archived