Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

2 minutes ago, Nic. said:

Which leak has this because none of the reliable leaks that have a proven record through the first 4 episodes mentions this.

Who else could it even be at this point?

I'm hoping Drogon burns and eats every single human on the show and takes the IT for himself, bringing Animal-Rule back to Westeros.

If Dany goes mad and is killed, it would have been much better for the show's reputation if they had made Jon less stupid and Dany less heroic for the last 3 or 4 seasons.  Having her melt down in the blink of an eye, if that is what is coming, is another huge chunk of previous seasons rendered moot.

Just now, Cas Stark said:

If Dany goes mad and is killed, it would have been much better for the show's reputation if they had made Jon less stupid and Dany less heroic for the last 3 or 4 seasons.  Having her melt down in the blink of an eye, if that is what is coming, is another huge chunk of previous seasons rendered moot.

Making her Mad Queen after watching her BFF lose her head, like, are we supposed to not root for her to destroy Cersei? My brother literally CHEERED for her to burn everything when Missandei said "Dracarys" and he hates Dany's guts since season 5.

35 minutes ago, divica said:

Might as well cal it the arya show… 

Where Arya makes a speech to her bro/sis/cousin about the importance of family, and 5 minutes later leaves Winterfell with no hope to come back… :bang:

3 minutes ago, Leticia Stark said:

Making her Mad Queen after watching her BFF lose her head, like, are we supposed to not root for her to destroy Cersei? My brother literally CHEERED for her to burn everything when Missandei said "Dracarys" and he hates Dany's guts since season 5.

This is exactly what you are suposed to feel. Feel for her, when she (maybe) burns everything. She won't be the evil villain in the next two episodes.

13 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

I agree about Jon. How on earth is he a good leader until now? The show did not do him well until now. I strongely disagree about Daenerys though.

8 minutes ago, T and A said:

This is exactly what you are suposed to feel. Feel for her, when she (maybe) burns everything. She won't be the evil villain in the next two episodes.

You can t have jon killing her if she doesn t become a villain...

5 minutes ago, T and A said:

I agree about Jon. How on earth is he a good leader until now. I strongely disagree about Daenerys.

The problem is that even if danny makes a bad decision due to anger it doesn t make a person so bad that jon will have to kill her...

Yeah, at  most Dany might need a rest in the country.  Killing her is ridiculous, which is why I still wonder if this is a real spoiler, it seems almost too destructive to the story...but then, they've already ruined Jon, the entire WW story, most of Sansa and Arya stories, so...in that vein, it is absolutely predictable that Jon kills Dany and the whole thing is destroyed.

41 minutes ago, Nic. said:

Which leak has this because none of the reliable leaks that have a proven record through the first 4 episodes mentions this.

On freefolk. There's a thread with all the supposed leaks\spoilers.

9 minutes ago, divica said:

You can t have jon killing her if she doesn t become a villain...

Sure you can. That is exactly the definition of a tragedy, and what a good storytelling is. Killing the villain, who is evil just for the sake of being evil, is just a cliché, and also comicbok story, that won't make you feel anything. Killing Cersei is not necessary a masterpiece of literature. But if the audience or the readers know the character, know how she once was, know why she became what she became,  can feel for her, can feel with her, but also know why she must be stoped is great storytelling. This is up until now, the only thing that feels for me, like something that could be from GRRM. You know how he hates those linear villains? And how he generally hates the idea of villains? 

6 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Yeah, at  most Dany might need a rest in the country.  Killing her is ridiculous, which is why I still wonder if this is a real spoiler, it seems almost too destructive to the story...but then, they've already ruined Jon, the entire WW story, most of Sansa and Arya stories, so...in that vein, it is absolutely predictable that Jon kills Dany and the whole thing is destroyed.

I think my major problem is that it says jon kills her… If it was varys or tyrion I think this ep sets up some foreshadowing… But jon!? 

34 minutes ago, House Cambodia said:

Does Arya know his name and is he dead?

I don't think she needs to know his name. She could just watch Cersei to figure out how to get close to her. Then kill him and take his face.

Just now, TNTW said:

I don't think she needs to know his name. She could just watch Cersei to figure out how to get close to her. Then kill him and take his face.

No, she has specifically said she can't kill someone whose name she doesn't know.

1 hour ago, MarieAntoinette said:

Wait, what, this is what they are going for ? I don't think this makes sense. What was his big dramatic scene last season in which he left Cersei behind for then? Jaime and Cersei are like a parody of an off-again on-again teenage couple now.  

They don't say he is going back because he loves her.  In the little featurette of the episode, they say he is "addicted" to her.  I think the scene was deliberately ambiguous so people don't know whether Jaime is going back because he loves her, or because he hates her.  I think his plan is to kill her. :dunno:

31 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

I don't agree. Sure the writing has been pretty poor, but I was among a good few viewers who were saying when she was at her zenith in Slavers Bay and the adoring crowds were worshipping her as 'Mysha', that there was only one way her arc could go if she wasn't to be some 2D Tolkienian hero. As I've been convinced she's going to end up The Mad Queen wanting to "Burn Them All' for years, I've followed her character through that lens and the clues have been consistent, for me.

Just now, Jô Maltese said:

Can't you see it's now written QUEEN SANSA WINS THE GAME OF THRONES?

It's where I'd put my money, but with writers who had Arya kill the NK purely because most people were expecting Jon to, it wouldn't surprise me if it ends up being Hot Pie  :unsure:

9 minutes ago, TNTW said:

On freefolk. There's a thread with all the supposed leaks\spoilers.

I know but unless my eyes are decieving me i cant find the mention of Bran sitting the IT. Lol

Archived