Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

48 minutes ago, T and A said:

This is exactly what you are suposed to feel. Feel for her, when she (maybe) burns everything. She won't be the evil villain in the next two episodes.

Am I misunderstanding you????

I'm supposed to Fist Pump! Badass! when innocent men, women and children who are being used as meat shields are being burned alive which is one of the most painful ways anyone can die? All because Dany lost her friends in a war she CHOSE to fight that was completely unnecessary? 

Her aspiring title is Protector of the Realm. I f*ing miss Stannis. 

It's a straight up vanity war.

15 minutes ago, Lollygag said:

I'm supposed to Fist Pump! Badass! when innocent men, women and children who are being used as meat shields are being burned alive which is one of the most painful ways anyone can die? All because Dany lost her friends in a war she CHOSE to fight that was completely unnecessary? 

Her aspiring title is Protector of the Realm. I f*ing miss Stannis. 

No. You are not. You neither feel for Hamlet. Nor for Prince Carlos. This is not Marvel, you don't fist bump. You can understand how she became, what she became. You feel sorry for her path. You see how a maybe decent being can became a monster. After all, this is what George is telling us in every interview. He is not interested in Sauron. I don't know what you have expected of this story? Havent you ever heard GRRM speaking about villains? Have you expected, that he was speaking about Ice Zombies?

1 hour ago, Nic. said:

I know but unless my eyes are decieving me i cant find the mention of Bran sitting the IT. Lol

There are so many, it's hard to keep track lol

I went back and looked. The person who posted it deleted everything last night, after his other leaks were proven accurate. So... Who knows?

17 minutes ago, T and A said:

No. You are not. You neither feel for Hamlet. Nor for Prince Carlos. This is not Marvel, you don't fist bump. You can understand how she became, what she became. You feel sorry for her path. You see how a maybe decent being can became a monster. After all, this is what George is telling us in every interview. He is not interested in Sauron. I don't know what you have expected of this story? Havent you ever heard GRRM speaking about villains? Have you expected, that he was speaking about Ice Zombies?

Please do not compare D&D with Shakespeare or Martin or Tolkien.

They do not belong in the same conversation with actual literary genius.

They took Martin's work and absolutely massacred it. This show is a disgrace. No matter what BS they are throwing at us now wrt to Dany it is rushed and makes zero sense.  If she is descending into madness then we have not seen that. She traveled North to help fight for the living and as soon as it's over she ONLY CARES ABOUT THE IRON THRONE NO MATTER WHO DIES OR WHO GETS IN HER WAY. 

This is not how characters are developed. This is how lazy millionaire producers wrap up a project they are bored with.

Just now, T and A said:

Sorry, but I'm gonna be focused on the innocent people who were horribly killed for a pointless vanity war. But never mind them. Who cares? I guess Dany's supposed to get the pity party? It's somehow not evil or villainous because of Dany's feelings or my sympathy for her? No one's feelings or tragedies excuse treating people like that, nor should we allow sympathy to turn us blind to the horrors of the result. 

And yes, a lot of comments are Fist Pump! Badassery! over Dany killing innocents.

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 5:46 PM, Xemi said:

Apparently these come from a reputable leaker.

Apparently Tyrion trial/death is false. Nothing about Jon or the other Starks' fate though.

Spent 5 min looking for this.

So this leaks are completly false!

Does it mean we might have more false leaks that are really bad?

2 minutes ago, divica said:

Spent 5 min looking for this.

So this leaks are completly false!

Does it mean we might have more false leaks that are really bad?

I wouldn't trust any leaks right now other than Jon killing Dany since they come from the guy whos aid Arya would kill the NK and Theon died charging the NK 4 months in advance. Everything else is highly suspect, even Friki who is usually reliable has been wrong.

2 minutes ago, Xemi said:

I wouldn't trust any leaks right now other than Jon killing Dany since they come from the guy whos aid Arya would kill the NK and Theon died charging the NK 4 months in advance. Everything else is highly suspect, even Friki who is usually reliable has been wrong. 

I have to give them credit this season, so far HBO did well with keeping the leaks to a minimum. There have been leaks like hours before the episode airs, but that isn't awful.

23 hours ago, longest night said:

This is the leak a lot of people are talking about.

• Euron's fleet take down Rhaegal True, but Rhaegals death was leaked previously.

• Jame betrays the North and Missande is captured.  Unknown, and Missande may have not been captured, but sent to negotiate, we will see.

• Dany's army captures Jaime and Brienne can't reason with him Unknown

• Sansa tells Tyrion that Jon is a Targaryen and he tells Varys. Vary's betrays Dany because he thinks Jon would be a better King. Unknown

• Cersei has Missandei executed True, but also was leaked previously.

• Dany has Vary's executed and Dany assaults Kings landing in a one sided fight Unkown

• Tyrion ask her to show mercy, Dany refuses. Tyrion frees Jaime and try to get Cersei out of the city. Unknown

• Drgon burns Kings landing and Euron's fleet Unkown, but this seems an obvious guess

• Cleganebowl, they both die. Unknown

• Jaime fights Euron and kills him but is mortally wounded in exchange. Unknown

• Jame makes it to Cersei and they die together. Leaked previously

• Dany starts executing everyone in Kings landing (Tyrion and Jon are upset) Unknown

• Dany has Tyrion executed for freeing his brother Unknown

• Tyrion tries to convince Jon to turn on Dany. His family will never be safe because it threatens Dany's legitimacy Unknown

• Jon tries to talk to Dany but she ignores him thinkig she is justified. Unknown

• Tyrion and Sansa begin to scheme against Dany and to turn Jon against her. Contradicts Friki which says Tyrion betrays the Starks

• Sansa will betray Tyrion at the end despite promising to rule together. Contradicts Friki which says Tyrion betrays the Starks

• Jon's outcome is uncertain: new Nights Watch or dies. Kit apparently shot two different endings for the show. Unknown

If this is all leaked by the same person then it has a lot of things right. However some nights seem to be missing, like a scene with jon and cersei and tyrion sure does a lot of things...

Just now, divica said:

If this is all leaked by the same person then it has a lot of things right. However some nights seem to be missing, like a scene with jon and cersei and tyrion sure does a lot of things...

A lot of the same leaks from other people have been around. It's possible he got them from previous leakers and just mixed in his own.

1 hour ago, Jô Maltese said:

Can't you see it's now written QUEEN SANSA WINS THE GAME OF THRONES?

My bet is on Arya. She's not returning to WF, turned down SE, and Gendry called her "beautiful". She's the unexcepted young "beautiful" queen who takes Cersei's crown away from her.

How will they make it work? Arya's pregnant because Baratheon seed is "strong" (enough), and thus her child is the first in line after Jon and Dany. With Dany dead, Jon is king, but he abdicates after appointing his heir - Arya's unborn child. This makes Arya Queen regent. It having Baratheon blood reconciles with the prior Baratheon Dynasty and Targ dynasty. She is a relative on the Stark side of Jon. Her not being married to Gendry and him likely dead next episode or in the finale, enables her to give her child the Stark name and Wolfclaw as new ancestral sword. The new dynasty on the IT are the Kings of Winter, reconciling the North with the 7 Kingdoms, and a bloodline who will remember that "Winter is coming". 

Other indications for this:

There's info that Maisie filmed her last scene all by herself (her own words apparently). If she's with child, it'll be a scene of her talking to her child.

Another leak leads to Maisie having filmed with a dying mother of a child (played by twins). The actress of the mother played only 1 scene. The twins playing the child did multiple with Maisie. That's Arya's plotzeed Weasel plot. The only reason to have it in the finale of season 8 is to portray Arya's ability to be a "good mother" to a child.

Maisie's "making of" appearances with the same blousy grey shirt she wears (as does Sophie and Bradley) made people wonder the first two episodes. I noticed it covered the costume underneat. In the "making of" video of epi 3, Maisie gestures with her hands at some point. The covering blouse even extends beyond her hands and covers them up. So, she's wearing stuff even on her hands that could be considered a spoiler of her endgame.

38 minutes ago, Lollygag said:

Sorry, but I'm gonna be focused on the innocent people who were horribly killed for a pointless vanity war. But never mind them. Who cares? I guess Dany's supposed to get the pity party? It's somehow not evil or villainous because of Dany's feelings or my sympathy for her? No one's feelings or tragedies excuse treating people like that, nor should we allow sympathy to turn us blind to the horrors of the result. 

And yes, a lot of comments are Fist Pump! Badassery! over Dany killing innocents.

I don't know what you are up too, to be honest. You don't have to root for someone in a story, you know? 

6 hours ago, Nic. said:

Btw Friki's leaks have been off this year. Jaime's character is clearly showing up for 5 episodes now. 

Well, to be fair Jaime had no lines in epi 1 and only a very short scene. Both episodes 1 & 2 were directed by Nutter at the WF set. So, I think it entirely possible for Friki to have thought Jaime only arrived at WF at the start of epi 2 (and well timeline-wise, he does, since he's immediately tried after arriving). And if Jaime dies in epi 5, that would make for 4 episodes.

Archived