Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

3 hours ago, TNTW said:

There are so many, it's hard to keep track lol

I went back and looked. The person who posted it deleted everything last night, after his other leaks were proven accurate. So... Who knows?

I think I took a screenshot of those spoilers.  Was it a poster called throwaway with a bunch of numbers?   He said a council is formed to decide on a new king.  Tyrion gives a speech and they choose Bran..  In the epilogue, Jon takes the black again for killing Dany.  Arya leaves. Sansa rules the North. Bran oversees his council of Tryrion, Davos, Sam and ( somehow I didn’t get the name on the last line or else there wasn’t one).

7 minutes ago, TheFirstofHerName said:

I think I took a screenshot of those spoilers.  Was it a poster called throwaway with a bunch of numbers?   He said a council is formed to decide on a new king.  Tyrion gives a speech and they choose Bran..  In the epilogue, Jon takes the black again for killing Dany.  Arya leaves. Sansa rules the North. Bran oversees his council of Tryrion, Davos, Sam and ( somehow I didn’t get the name on the last line or else there wasn’t one).

Yep

21 minutes ago, TheFirstofHerName said:

I think the last part about bran and Jon joining the NW is from other leak... 

1 hour ago, TNTW said:

Idk. I am so confused lol. Maybe He means multiple Aryas? But how is that possible? Also saw this, which I thought interesting:  "They’re talking about Valyrian steel armour. Gendry will have dragonfire to make Valyrian steel and will make armour for Drogon".

He actually wrote: (first part is questions from another poster, second part is his answers)

1. Does fAegon make an appearance on the show?

2. Does Jamie strangle Cersei to death?

3. or does Arya kill Cersei?

4. Does Bran become the king?

5. Does Howland Reed make an appearance?

SimonR2905

40m

1. in one end
  2. no valonqar in the show
  3. aryas not Arya
  4. hell no
  5. if so, as an extra

I know the show is fucked up, but gendry sundenly learning to make valirian steel with Drogo nearby breathing fire sounds extremely stupid.... Why wouldn t they use it against the dead? 

I might accept Danny giving normal armor to her dragons... But I thought armor did nothing in this show... 

And faegon appearing at the end won t happen. We won t have 2 aegons in the show... Come on... 

That sounds bat shit ridiculous and crazy

13 minutes ago, divica said:

I know the show is fucked up, but gendry sundenly learning to make valirian steel with Drogo nearby breathing fire sounds extremely stupid.... Why wouldn t they use it against the dead? 

I might accept Danny giving normal armor to her dragons... But I thought armor did nothing in this show... 

And faegon appearing at the end won t happen. We won t have 2 aegons in the show... Come on... 

That sounds bat shit ridiculous and crazy

It does! 

5 hours ago, TheFirstofHerName said:

It appears that the best guarded secrets from the compiled leaks are the fates of Tyrion, Daenerys, and Jon. There appears to be multiple endings filmed for these characters.  There appears to be a trial but that could be for another person or perhaps fake.  We probably will not get anything firm till the day of or a few hours before Episode 6 airs. 

But aren't all the leaked endings for Daenerys saying she dies by the hand of Jon? 

5 hours ago, divica said:

I don t believe they fake a hole in the trone room so that drogon can apear and take danny. Unless there is some kind of cheap special effect they can use to throw leakers of the scent…

Look again at the opening credits - just like with the crypts at Winterfell, there is an inordinate focus on the passages UNDER the throne room with special attention paid to the huge dragon skull.

6 hours ago, T and A said:

You didn't see Danerys doing mad stuff? Are you sure you have read the books or seen the show?

- Massacre of the Masters of Mereen (book and show). Yeah, crucifying people is your regular way of dealing with people. But it doesn't matter does it: because they had no names, where slave owners and were not white. 

- Burning alive of Dickon Tarly. Daenerys is a totally sane person (show only as per now)

- Burning alive of all the Khals. Again, who cares right? See, Masters of Mereen 

- Burning alive of Miri Maz Dur out of revenge. Yeah, sure, complete sane again. 

-Cersei killing Missandei and Daenerys burning shit with Fire: OUT Of CHARCTER! No one saw that comming, for sure. 

How many scenes did we have had with her and Tyrion, where Tyrion tried to stop her from invading KL with Dragons? Since she landed in Westeros. What do you need more?

And what work did they took? The guy has stopped working for years. Well not completely. He developes shows with HBO, while his bookfans attack said guys. I just used examples, of villains that were good developed. I wasn't comparing the writers.

I was only talking about the show. They have not built her up to turn evil in this way, this show is terribly written with no plot (see Larry Lannister) ....and I disagree with every one of these book interpretations of Dany, but no way will I get into all that on this thread.

32 minutes ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

I was only talking about the show. They have not built her up to turn evil in this way, this show is terribly written with no plot (see Larry Lannister) ....and I disagree with every one of these book interpretations of Dany, but no way will I get into all that on this thread.

I agree that there has not been sufficient build up.  It just feels rushed.   The tension between Sansa and Dany just feels unconvincing since she really doesn’t know Dany other than she is not a Northerner.  They really turned up envious Dany in a hurry.  Thank God it will be over soon.

1 hour ago, Targaryen Peas said:

But aren't all the leaked endings for Daenerys saying she dies by the hand of Jon? 

If you read closely, they purportedly shot something like 5 endings plus 3 alternate scenes that would be needed to be fitted in earlier depending on which of the endings was chosen. In 4 out of 5 of those endings, Jon does end up killing Dany.

However, in some of them there's some return for her from that death.  Someone (might or might not be Jon) uses dragonglass to bring her back, either turning her into a female version of the Night King if she's alive when it happens or else into a Benjen-type resurrectee if she's dead by the time the dragonglass reaches her heart.

A greenseer—probably but not positively Bran—has skin-changed into Drogon, and makes Drogon carry off her body as fast as he can fly to the Isle of Faces for her conversion there by the secret Order of the Green Men.

Apparently in no ending do Jon and Dany marry and share the Iron Throne together, but in some of them there may be some bittersweet future for each of them. Jon's apparently doesn't involve being completely alone from his Northern companions and family. You get the feeling the writer thinks Dany loses almost everything, and that Jon should but doesn't lose as much as deserves to lose.

3 hours ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

If you read closely, they purportedly shot something like 5 endings plus 3 alternate scenes that would be needed to be fitted in earlier depending on which of the endings was chosen.

I don't get it… what's the point? They didn't know which end they should give to the story? 

With the consistency of the leaker and the crap we are seeing on screen, I believe Jon killing Dany is definitely gonna happen. So is Jon rejoining the Nights Watch. 

Bran becoming the leader of the counsel of the 7 kingdoms sounds kind of random though. But much of what D&D have done make no sense either. So that’s likely gonna happen as well.

It’s a very depressing ending. I am not so sure what the point of this show or of all these character arcs was? But my biggest complaint is how poorly everything was executed onscreen. The pacing has been horrible. We are literally going at hyper speed. One minute Dany is a “savior”. The next she is descending into “madness”.  All these abrupt turns are giving me whiplash.

I am waiting to see however if there are indeed any more important spoilers that have not been leaked....

13 minutes ago, Westerosi said:

With the consistency of the leaker and the crap we are seeing on screen, I believe Jon killing Dany is definitely gonna happen. So is Jon rejoining the Nights Watch. 

Bran becoming the leader of the counsel of the 7 kingdoms sounds kind of random though. But much of what D&D have done make no sense either. So that’s likely gonna happen as well.

It’s a very depressing ending. I am not so sure what the point of this show or of all these character arcs was? But my biggest complaint is how poorly everything was executed onscreen. The pacing has been horrible. We are literally going at hyper speed. One minute Dany is a “savior”. The next she is descending into “madness”.  All these abrupt turns are giving me whiplash.

I am waiting to see however if there are indeed any more important spoilers that have not been leaked....

18 hours ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

Who do the leaks have actually ruling the kingdom at the end? are they even worried about that 

That is not bitter sweet - how can any leaks of this kind be bitter sweet. So depressing 

If that's stuff is going to happen it won't even be remotely the same as in the books, that much is clear. Perhaps not even the same people are going to die - but even if they do, it won't be the same scenario, not the same way, and not the same people killing them. It can't.

Archived