Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

Well, predictable to a degree. For example, one of the Winds excerpts had Euron sporting a suit of armor wrought of Valyrian steel, so that foreshadowed Gendry forging it to accoutre the greatest of all the anti-Cersei combatants with in the imminent attack.

31 minutes ago, Amaretto said:

Today's leak...I don't think I'm even going to bother watching the final 2 episodes.

No wonder Emilia was walking aimlessly around London.

”Clarke told the Press Association that after reading the final scripts for season 8, she spent three hours “walking around London aimlessly.” It’s hard to tell if it was from gloom or just shock that it was really ending. “It might as well have been raining and I would’ve just walked in it not knowing what to do.”

Just now, Red Dragon10 said:

Huh?  Why would bells "break" Daenerys?  I'm confused. 

My bet from the leaks and photos.

Jon goes on a side mission to kill cersei and stop the war. He is sucessfull. The lannisters surrender. Danny wants to kill things? jon is mad and confused.

I just can t understand why danny would allow rape! rape! on the city she wants to rule when she has forbiden it. Why are the unsulied and danny so mad at comon soldiers? Do they want to kill the mountain so much? Couldn t she just esecute him?

Just now, TheFirstofHerName said:

Dothraki bells?  They wore them in their hair.

The leaks say that she hears bells in a tower (acording to the leak signifies surrender but I would bet it is anouncing cersei is dead) and danny, the unsullied and dothriaki go balistic killing, burning, and raping. There is even a moment that seems like jon is going to attack greyworm.

1 minute ago, divica said:

The leaks say that she hears bells in a tower (acording to the leak signifies surrender but I would bet it is anouncing cersei is dead) and danny, the unsullied and dothriaki go balistic killing, burning, and raping. There is even a moment that seems like jon is going to attack greyworm.

Thanks for the clarification. This is just tragic and sad.

Thanks for the clarification. This is just tragic and sad.

I don t want to see it. Really, I don t know if I could think of many endings worse than what the leaks say...

Well....we leave for vacation on Saturday.  I may not even try to see it Sunday night.

I just don t get what was the point of having jon and danny fall in love and sleep together if they were going to do this… IT is just awful

5 minutes ago, divica said:

I just don t get what was the point of having jon and danny fall in love and sleep together if they were going to do this… IT is just awful

Are they still leaking Daenerys was framed by Tyrion or is this reveal still for Episode 6?  I read that observant viewers would notice something off such as green in the fire?  I am guessing they mean to look for wildfire.  No clue if Tyrion’s betrayal and trial is legit or not.

1 hour ago, AEJON TARGARYEN said:

SPOILER EP 5

Reveal hidden contents

"Varys dies next episode (Dany burns him alive), Dany and Unsullied fuck up kings landing and they begin to surrender but the surrender bells that sound off in a tower literally "break" Dany mentally and she goes pure mad targaryan. It sounds like it is setting up Jon and Grey Worm confrontation. Grey Worm also lets his anger get the better of him as Lannister troops surrender he says fuck it and throws a spear at a soldier which starts a crazy riot where Dany's army starts raping and pillaging everyone. Jon is like wtf apparantly but gets caught up in the battle to really do anything (lannisters start attacking again). There was a leak I read earlier I'll try and find it because what my source was telling me was very similiar to that leak and they more or less confirmed everything in that leak 100% true." 

"Yeah i think Unsullied are just indiscriminately killing (women and children) and Dothraki go on a rape rampage. Source didnt get specific but I dont see Unsullied doing any penetrating except with an actual spear. Cleganebowl happens this episode (5) and they do both die. Grey Worm and Jon have a big stare down and Grey Worm thinks Jon is gonna start killing Unsullied so hes like waiting for Jon to turn on Dany so he can kill him but a Lannister soldier distracts Jon instead. Source says they are heavily saying Dany is going mad so I would put some weight to the leaks saying Jon kills Dany. I mentioned that to the source and they just said "Oh yeah definitely leading up to that" so take that for what it is.

No mention of Arya unfortunately, she must be more for episode 6? Not sure.

Honestly when they told me "bells make her snap" my jaw hit the floor. Im personally not liking these and the more silly ones (Bran becoming the king) have a very real possibility of being legit imo. Hopefully the execution is better."

Source: GOTit1111, he was correct about EP 4

It sounds like we probably won't be seeing Winterfell next episode. No mention of any of the Lannisters though?

17 minutes ago, AEJON TARGARYEN said:

Isn't there a connection between Aerys and bells? It's what drove him mad at Duskendale and it's what started the rebellion, the battles of the bells. 

I see.  The stuff I don't know!  I still think that seems like a stretch that apparently there is some sort of familial trigger to bells, lol. 

Are they still leaking Daenerys was framed by Tyrion or is this reveal still for Episode 6?  I read that observant viewers would notice something off such as green in the fire?  I am guessing they mean to look for wildfire.  No clue if Tyrion’s betrayal and trial is legit or not.

That leak that tyrion framed danny was never verified, I think.

But jon killing danny because tyrion lied to him is even worse…

In order for tyrion trial to be true danny has to die in ep 5. Otherwise the scene doesn t really make sense.

7 minutes ago, divica said:

That leak that tyrion framed danny was never verified, I think.

But jon killing danny because tyrion lied to him is even worse…

In order for tyrion trial to be true danny has to die in ep 5. Otherwise the scene doesn t really make sense.

I just don’t know what to say anymore.   So depressing.   I don’t see how any fan could take pleasure from seeing Daenerys go down like this.

Archived