Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

2 minutes ago, TheFirstofHerName said:

No.....she has been watching the same show I watched.

The one where Daenerys didn't burn people alive as punishment, didn't lock someone in a vault, ruthlessly sack and murder a bunch of people in Astapor, crucify a bunch of people, and feed people to her dragons?

1 minute ago, TheFirstofHerName said:

I am just mad at myself for getting so invested in this show.  

I just can t believe that biggest show ever can end this way. They ruined everything they touched this season. Like there isn t a single story they touched that ended well!

What was sam even doing in the citadel for exemple? Finding out that there is dragon glass in dragonstone and that jon's parents were married? Just this!? He stole books for what?

34 minutes ago, divica said:

It seems there are more legit leakers confirming the awful ending...

There are? Where?

So far all I've seen is a pocket full of wannabes all mimicking each other, but the internet is dark and full of spoilers, so just because I haven't seen what you're referring to yet doesn't mean it's not there. :)

31 minutes ago, divica said:

I just can t believe that biggest show ever can end this way. They ruined everything they touched this season. Like there isn t a single story they touched that ended well!

What was sam even doing in the citadel for exemple? Finding out that there is dragon glass in dragonstone and that jon's parents were married? Just this!? He stole books for what?

Theon had a good character arc and ending.   Alfie Allen did an outstanding job.  

2 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

There are? Where?

So far all I've seen is a pocket full of wannabes all mimicking each other, but the internet is dark and full of spoilers, so just because I haven't seen what you're referring to yet doesn't mean it's not there. :)

you have these

2. Cleganebowl Leaks

I got some private images of Cleganebowl on another platform that I won't post because they have watermarks all over them and was asked not to. (Used as proof to validate leaks below) Basically they show them fighting in a building, The Hounds eyes are supposed to be gouged out, and there is a dagger between the eyes of The Mountain. They crash through out a building and into the fire pits below (entire city is on fire). (They are supposed to crash through a wall at some point and The Mountain no longer has a helmet and exposed chest).

• Dany first attacks the Golden company Tyrion is waiting for the bells to ring because that means Cersei has surrendered. So the bells ring and he has a look of relief that's when Dany pretty much says fuck that and starts burning the city down *Right before Dany decides to fuck the city up Jon and the rest of the army meet the golden company at the center of the city. But the golden company gave in already seeing the dragon so they drop their swords cuz they don't want no part of it and basically surrender.
  • That's when Dany decides to start burning the city and that's even Jon and Greyworm look at each other like wtf (no stare down). So greyworm and his troops basically kill the golden company following Danys lead. Jon basically fights his way out of the madness and the rest of the time he's just looking around at all the chaos like "oh, this bitch is crazy".
  • Arya arrives in King's landing with the Hound but then they go their seperate ways. She gets caught up on all the destruction of the city and ends up helping a group of people trying to survive. Some debris falls on her and it looks like she's dead but the very last shot of the episode is her waking up and getting on a horse and getting leaving
  • Cersie dies from the building collapsing on her. Arya won't kill Cersie. The building is going to collapse on her and Jaime.

and also these

throwaway5873421 • 54 points • submitted 10 days ago

Hello. Come back to this post after the episode airs next week.

- Euron's fleet takes down Rhaegal.

- Jaime betrays the North. Missandei is captured.

- Dany's army captures Jaime. Brienne tries to talk to him but he refuses.

- Sansa tells Tyrion about Jon's lineage. Tyrion tells Varys.

- Varys betrays Dany because he thinks Jon would be a better ruler.

- Cersei has Missandei executed.

- Dany has Varys executed. Dany assaults King's Landing and it's one-sided as hell.

- Tyrion begs her to show mercy but she refuses.

- Tyrion frees Jaime to try to get Cersei out of the city.

- King's Landing gets wrecked in the battle. Drogon burns Euron's fleet.

- The Hound fights his brother. They both die.

- Jaime fights Euron and kills him, but Jaime is mortally wounded.

- Jaime makes it to Cersei and they die together.

- Dany is executing everyone in King's Landing. Jon and Tyrion are upset.

- Dany has Tyrion arrested to be executed for freeing Jaime.

- Tyrion tries to convince Jon that his family will never be safe because his lineage makes him a threat to Dany's rule.

- Jon tries to talk to Dany but she justifies her actions.

- Jon pledges himself to Dany but then stabs her, then surrenders himself.

A council gets formed to decide who the King should be. Tyrion gives a speech and everyone votes on Bran to become King. The end.

In the epilogue, Jon takes the black again for killing Dany. Arya leaves. Sansa rules the North. Bran oversees his council of Tyrion, Davos, Sam, and Bronn.

reddit is full of these awfull leaks… 

I just want to cry in a corner

Has this been posted yet?

Of all the show theorizing we do just to try and find some semblance of logic, it is best just to go with the simplest, often dumbest, idea. Bran was just sitting there :rolleyes:. And what's with the, "as far as I understand it," line? This is not the first time Isaac and many other actors have mentioned they don't truly understand their characters.

• "As far as I understand it, he's just in the ravens," Isaac Hempstead Wright said to The NY Times.

"He's just keeping tabs on the battle. But having lots of shots of ravens flying around wouldn't be much of interest! And it would be pretty impractical for him to be like, 'Hey, Theon, can you go run over there and tell this guy to get out of the way of that guy?'

"Bran recognises that all he can do is sit there and let whatever happens, happen. We saw how quickly all their plans disintegrated! There would have been no chance of an efficient communication system."

The actor also said that he reckoned the reason for the extended look between Bran and the Night King was Bran wordlessly expressing a sort of pity for his would-be murderer. https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a27417205/game-of-thrones-season-8-battle-of-winterfell-bran-stark/

Here is what I can see happen in the last two episodes:

Jon supported by Varys, Daenerys supported by Tyrion - this will cost all their lives.

Even though Tyrion suceeded in holding back Daenerys from an attack of King's Landing, all what Jon sets free is it's undead population, which leaves Daenerys the task to burn them. The throne she intended to sit is now molten steel and everywhere Wildfyre explodes, one hurts Daenerys and Drogon seriously. Leaving the capital from above she sees Jon, his army and the people all burning in the fire and whispers "Bring me home." With their last breaths Drogon and Daenerys reach Essos, half dreaming of a cheerful welcome by her people, but truly being slayed by them as a representation of disappointed hopes. Jon survived the fire icy cold and gives the command to draw back home. The undead and living alike take the Kingsroad back north.

Winterfell is deserted when they arrive, with exception of Bran, who welcomes Jon as the Night King. As long as he still remembers who he once was, he should help to rebuild the Wall.

Cersei made it out of King's Landing before the throne she once sat burned. This is what his brother's big footsteps tell the Hound. But when he and Arya finally catch Cersei on her road, she sets up Wildfyre and everythings goes up in a blaze.

Save on his ship Euron calls himself King of the Seven Kingdoms. He has Qyburn with him as a witness that he got Cersei pregnant. Since years of warefare left no single powerful kingdom, there is no choice but to accept him anyhow. No fleet can challenge him.

There is a fleet in Dorne, but to Sansa's dismay no new Prince of Dorne to marry. A letter with a proposal led her with Brienne and an army down the utmost south of the realm, where no love is in sight. So they collect forces to retake what once was their's.

At the Wall the Free Folk accept Jon's order to repair the border structure. His fellowship now contains undead people, a tired army, Wildlings and Bran. And Ser Bronn of the Blackwater. No Lannisters, no payment. So the second-best thing seemed Castle Black, where his fighting days won't be over so soon.

Jaime collected forces in all parts of the realm his family once had conquered to form a power to dare a future king or queen not to part the realm at whim. He offers Euron a kingsmoot, something he should know from home, if he ever wants to set a foot on the land he boasts to rule. Soon a Dornish fleet reaches the shore and with it comes a queen desperate for marriage - doubling Euron's chance.

Euron accepts the kingsmoot, but when neither he or Sansa get elected, he takes his way home, where Yara executes him as a traitor. King Jaime declares that power does not belong into one hand or into the Hand of the King... no one is able to bring the realm peace. So he abdicates in favor of a perennial council and a fair maiden.

Bran is at a very dark place and overviews Westeros. It's new society shows us Brienne in cohabitation with Jaime before she inherits her isle, the would-be-queens Yara and Sansa settle themselves for Westeros' middle and are married, the same as Edmure/Roslin, Sweet Robin/Hotpie. Then there is Gendry, tired of his lordship, who makes up with a girl - who only later reveals her face. Arya threatens to kill him, should he ever dare to call her a lady again. Down in Oldtown Sam and Gilly don't find time to make a third child, since they run the politics of the new capital.

35 minutes ago, divica said:

you have these

and also these

reddit is full of these awfull leaks… 

I just want to cry in a corner

These better not be happening 

I just rejoiced reading this ‘leak’ and I hope it’s true 

32 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Of all the show theorizing we do just to try and find some semblance of logic, it is best just to go with the simplest, often dumbest, idea. Bran was just sitting there :rolleyes:.

:lmao:Oh man.  So true.  So very true.  Everyone here tries to cook up complex reasons for why things play out the way they do (another example is the explanation for why Jon didn't pet or talk to Ghost...the real answer:  expensive and time consuming).  But the truth is the answer we are all afraid of:  the one where nothing on the screen actually matters or has a deep meaning.  What you see is what you get. :mellow:

Posted ten months ago, the source is from an animator on their VFX team

• only one dragon is left 

• something to do with a scorpion needle one of the dragons and the lannisters? idk if I heard him correctly.

• last three episodes are in front of king's landing

• the undead things are dealt with in the first three episodes

• misandai (?) maybe dies? he doesn't know

• cersei makes a meat shield of all the innocent people to stop them from coming in

• the dragon blasts through all the people/doesn't care

• "arya is useless"

• there's a scene where a horse gets ripped in half by the dragon

• cersei is watching the dragon coming in, and the witch doctor is like 'we should leave'

• there's a sort of 'flashback' where she thinks about how she blew up something in her city (I don't know what the fuck he was talking about here, but I recorded it anyway) and the dragon blowing things up reminds her of that?

• the hound and his brother fight and they end up both dying in fire by falling in

• "he finally takes the helmet off the ugly guy"

• cersei goes into the chambers where you first see the "catapult things"

• jaime shows up and they're all omg and they hold each other and everything crumbles

• the dragon enters the throne room and fucks shit up

• the iron throne gets melted by the dragon

• The Mountain (?) kills Missandae. He beheads her. I am VERY fucking certain of this but I can't say why. If I'm certain of anything, though, it's this.

• Jon Snow finally sees Arya after they get to the throne? Idk exactly where but after Cersei and Jaime die he 'finally sees her'

• They have these shards that they're using to kill everything that's undead.

• the undead dragon is trying to kill people and when it breathes fire the flames are coming out of its neck because its been hurt. he thinks Jon Snow kills that dragon.

• When Daenerys is making her speech everyone is mad at her. Tyrion makes some comment (he doesn't get sound) and throws his pin (?) on the ground and she sends him to the prison? Idk what was going on here.

• Danaerys actually DOES die, she's killed (stabbed I think) by Jon Snow. She goes back to the throne room and touches the throne. Has no idea WHY he kills her, there's a missing chunk. but it happens in the throne room. I asked him why and he said he doesn't know and I don't even think they saw the actual death scene, just the fact that she's dead. so he's only assuming she gets murdered, otherwise she commits suicide but that doesn't make much sense. Then the dragon flies away with her body but doesn't kill Snow. Either way, she dies.

2 minutes ago, longest night said:

Posted ten months ago, the source is from an animator on their VFX team

You’ve really upset me me. 

Like what is is the point of Jaimes redemption arc? They have basically said fuck you to it? 

Ugh

Archived