Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

Just now, CrypticWeirwood said:

It's surprising that we've gotten nearly no good leaks on the episode titles.

That said, it's hard seeing the last episode being titled anything but A Dream of Spring.

LOL? If the links are true it I hope they don t dare to name it "a dream of Spring"

It would be much better to name it "a nightmare of winter"

8 minutes ago, divica said:

LOL? If the links are true it I hope they don t dare to name it "a dream of Spring"

It would be much better to name it "a nightmare of winter"

LOL

Yeah, "A Dream of Spring" after that very mild and short winter would be a joke. 

There's a great deal of irony in the way every single online forum that's allegedly devoted to the show only has people viciously hating everything about it. There are never any lasting threads expressing satisfaction with anything at all, only ones with angry dissatisfied people being loud and usually rude. It's not socially acceptable to see anything positively, only to rage against the night.

That's a shame.

9 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

There's a great deal of irony in the way every single online forum that's allegedly devoted to the show only has people viciously hating everything about it. There are never any lasting threads expressing satisfaction with anything at all, only ones with angry dissatisfied people being loud and usually rude. It's not socially acceptable to see anything positively, only to rage against the night.

That's a shame.

There have been already 8 years of nothing but fanboys loving the show, excusing it's ever increasing weaknesses and shouting down anyone who criticized as book purists and jerks.  

So, sorry if I am not sympathetic when there will have been a whole 3 weeks of criticism, but that's what happens when showrunners botch the ending...

13 hours ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

I'm really looking forward to Bran giving us answers we wouldn't ever have gotten

That's it! the final episode will be a TED Talk by Bran!  

On freefolk, they have leaks for episode 5, but two different endings for episode 6.

In the first one by Frikidoctor, who is reliable, but whose leak is based on what he or others saw while shooting in Spain, Tyrion is tried for betrayal, and likely executed.

In the second one, which is from an anonymous source, which was right in the past, but could be clueless about the last episode, we end up with a ruling council of Bran (King), Tyrion, Sam, Davos, and ...Bronn!  The addition of Bronn makes me think this leak is fake because it's so ridiculous.  On the other hand, it's so random, that it could be exactly what D&D have done!  It could happen in the books Bronn remains married to Lollys, and her sister dies, but how the hell could that happen on the show?

1 hour ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

That's a shame.

Not a shame, rather a big fucking indictment of D/D. I mean, if there's ever any doubt left that they are incompetent hacks, that even show-devoted forums, which one would expect to be full of show-fans, are that bitter, should be a pretty big clue.

That said, I really hope Tyrion betraying Dany for Cersei isn't what GRRM actually intends to do. Even if we know he loves his family, he knows 100% that Cersei is batshit-crazy and utterly mad, and madder than Dany would ever be - Cersei is downright Aerys II bonkers, and most probably even beyond that. He might betray Dany if he fears she's going unhinged, but never to save Cersei's ass; at best, if it means that both queens bite the dust and someone else takes over, possibly.

8 minutes ago, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

The addition of Bronn makes me think this leak is fake because it's so ridiculous.  On the other hand, it's so random, that it could be exactly what D&D have done

Yes, scary. But Bronn is a character the showrunners seem to like a lot, so... 

6 minutes ago, Clueless Northman said:

Not a shame, rather a big fucking indictment of D/D. I mean, if there's ever any doubt left that they are incompetent hacks, that even show-devoted forums, which one would expect to be full of show-fans, are that bitter, should be a pretty big clue.

That said, I really hope Tyrion betraying Dany for Cersei isn't what GRRM actually intends to do. Even if we know he loves his family, he knows 100% that Cersei is batshit-crazy and utterly mad, and madder than Dany would ever be - Cersei is downright Aerys II bonkers, and most probably even beyond that. He might betray Dany if he fears she's going unhinged, but never to save Cersei's ass; at best, if it means that both queens bite the dust and someone else takes over, possibly.

In the books I can see tyrion betraying Danny to save all his relatives (minus Cersei) because Danny would want to do to them what tywin did to the targs. It makes sense... 

6 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Yes, scary. But Bronn is a character the showrunners seem to like a lot, so... 

Who would even care about bronn's opinion in how to rule a place? 

That would be the biggest FU to their viewers inteligence

16 minutes ago, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

In the second one, which is from an anonymous source, which was right in the past, but could be clueless about the last episode, we end up with a ruling council of Bran (King), Tyrion, Sam, Davos, and ...Bronn!  

As far as I understand it, this is ONE out of 5 or 6 possible endings according to this leaker…

1 minute ago, Nowy Tends said:

As far as I understand it, this is ONE out of 5 or 6 possible endings according to this leaker…

I Don t believe in that leaker. Acording to him HBO should have hours of fake scenes. However Jon didn t have the budget to pet gohst... 

9 minutes ago, divica said:

I Don t believe in that leaker. Acording to him HBO should have hours of fake scenes. However Jon didn t have the budget to pet gohst... 

This leaker is very fishy.

Bran as Maréchal d'Empire or Reichführer or Grandes de España or whatever with Bron in his council is too stupid even for DND, IMHO. It's like electing Deep Blue to the position of Minister of Board Games…

12 minutes ago, Nowy Tends said:

This leaker is very fishy.

Bran as Maréchal d'Empire or Reichführer or Grandes de España or whatever with Bron in his council is too stupid even for DND, IMHO. It's like electing Deep Blue to the position of Minister of Board Games…

Which is exactly why it seems likely, this season has been one stupid decision after another by the writers.

17 minutes ago, Xemi said:

Which is exactly why it seems likely, this season has been one stupid decision after another by the writers.

If it happens we're going to see a shit storm of Dantean proportions hit social media…

Archived