Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

3 minutes ago, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

I'm watching the previous episode now (the scene where Missandei is executed), and my god Lena Headey is so good.

Yes, her disdainful pose after the beheading is very impressing…

The fact that Cersei went out like that sucks. She deserved to suffer. Get ready for Jon to kill Dany and head back to the wall to form a new night's watch - they better at least make a reason why that would even be needed. And king bran who is no longer bran. So, who gets a happy ending besides sam/gilly and sansa? Not sweet to me. 

Just now, lakin1013 said:

What exactly is the 3rd Holy Shit moment?  After 60 minutes of fire and brimstone, what could it possible be?  Or worse - did it happen and I did not notice?

Probably going to be Jon killing Dany, which of course almost everyone knows is going to happen. So, that would be a big fat fail. Maybe Arya will kill Jon, steal his face and kill Dany. That would do it, but I don't believe it will happen. Who knows. Hoping the pull something out to salvage this. But not hopeful.

1 minute ago, TNTW said:

Probably going to be Jon killing Dany, which of course almost everyone knows is going to happen. So, that would be a big fat fail. Maybe Arya will kill Jon, steal his face and kill Dany. That would do it, but I don't believe it will happen. Who knows. Hoping the pull something out to salvage this. But not hopeful.

nah. arya will be trying to kill danny but jon kills danny first and hopefully arya consoles him...

5 minutes ago, TNTW said:

The fact that Cersei went out like that sucks. She deserved to suffer. Get ready for Jon to kill Dany and head back to the wall to form a new night's watch - they better at least make a reason why that would even be needed. And king bran who is no longer bran. So, who gets a happy ending besides sam/gilly and sansa? Not sweet to me. 

What would make sansa happy?

Honestly, the show became a horror/tragedy show...

Just now, divica said:

nah. arya will be trying to kill danny but jon kills danny first and hopefully arya consoles him...

Likely. I fully expect it to be Jon. With that forlorn puppy dog look. Ugh.

1 minute ago, divica said:

What would make sansa happy?

Honestly, the show became a horror/tragedy show...

She'll have the north, imo. Don't know if they'll be independent, but she'll rule the north. That's what she wanted.

2 hours ago, divica said:

faegon and lady stoneheart not being in the show were huge mistakes. LSH would be perfect to connect the riverlands to the story in the north. And Aegon would be a much better final villain than cersei that would also bring dorne into the story...

Agreed

5 minutes ago, divica said:

they really need to kill danny...

The monster they helped create. They broke her. And yes, she now has to go. Foregone conclusion. Lord I hope the next book is better than this. I'm sure this is GRRM's end game, but there is just too much distance between Essos Dany and Westeros Dany. Need that gap closed to really be satisfied by this ending.

Archived