Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

13 minutes ago, Nowy Tends said:

If GRRM doesn't say anything about this farce in the weeks to come he's going to lose many potential readers IMHO.

I don t even know what he can say… That his books will be much better? that these things don t happen in the books? will he throw D&D under the bus at the end of the show?

19 minutes ago, Nowy Tends said:

If GRRM doesn't say anything about this farce in the weeks to come he's going to lose many potential readers IMHO.

In a recent interview, he said he told D and D the major plot points but he said there will be some changes. I'm wondering whether he is making the changes in response to the show or the changes are the parts of the story D and D did not adapt.

1 minute ago, kissdbyfire said:

And next week Tyrion trial b/c he freed Jaime, right? What else did the leaks say? 

That's my guess too.  And when he's executed, Jon kills Dany.

By the way, regarding GRRM, he won't say anything as long as HBO is developing his stories.  They're already working on a prequel, he can't bite the hand that feeds him.

1 minute ago, kissdbyfire said:

And next week Tyrion trial b/c he freed Jaime, right? What else did the leaks say? 

From the leak I read, Jon kills Dany and becomes a black brother again, Bran becomes "President" of Westeros from a council. I think those are the main ones. There is also another one about Jon bringing Dany back to life as his "Night Queen" (not sure how true that one is).

2 minutes ago, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

That's my guess too.  And when he's executed, Jon kills Dany.

By the way, regarding GRRM, he won't say anything as long as HBO is developing his stories.  They're already working on a prequel, he can't bite the hand that feeds him.

I very much doubt Martin will say much...

Just now, Queen‍‍‍‍‍‍ Alysanne‍‍™ said:

From the leak I read, Jon kills Dany and becomes a black brother again, Bran becomes "President" of Westeros from a council. I think those are the main ones. There is also another one about Jon bringing Dany back to life as his "Night Queen" (not sure how true that one is).

Ah, that’s it. Yes, stupid and nonsensical to the bitter end. 

3 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Jon kills Dany, after finally seeing Arya, telling Dany her loves her and she's his queen, to get close to her (Jon's the assassin now); He takes the black, Bran gets elected King by a great council, with Tyrion and Bron on his small council, Arya leaves. Can't blame her. I would too :lmao:

5 minutes ago, sweetsunray said:

Jon kills Dany, after finally seeing Arya, telling Dany her loves her and she's his queen, to get close to her (Jon's the assassin now); He takes the black, Bran gets elected King by a great council, with Tyrion and Bron on his small council, Arya leaves. Can't blame her. I would too :lmao:

My major problem is why the unsulied and dothriki and drogon don t try to kill everybody after danny is killed...

Just now, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

They will probably forget to.

The leaks say they will go liberate the other slaves in essos… Like 5K unsulied will do this how?

Nobody wants to avenge their khaleesi? really?

2 minutes ago, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

David Benioff

Do they even have boats? will mereen accept them and remain slave free if danny is dead? 

Because the free the slaves enterprise always seemed very dependente on dragons...

17 minutes ago, sweetsunray said:

On the bolded--is that why it's snowing in KL? Because even though they killed the Night King, they still haven't fixed the problem? Another Night King's a coming?

If so, gotta hope D&D decided to leave the true problem of the Night's King to Martin.

Otherwise, this is really bizarre if they end with the same state they started with. . .

3 minutes ago, Nami said:

So the true leak is really Bran on the throne?

well, I think several leakers refuted the bran thing (not sure if they were refering to him becoming king or president)

Never the less, bran becomes the king that doesn t have a personality, doesn t want anything and probably can t have kids… Who would follow him?

Maybe this would work a bit better in the books since there might be more fleshed-out side characters left? On the show they killed off pretty much everyone, or put them on a bus (Edmure, Robin Arryn, Meera). So there are pretty much only the Stark children, Davos and Brienne left for the sweet part.

Archived