Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

7 hours ago, Leticia Stark said:

???

It seems they added the IoF to the opening credits at some point. And one of the less credible leaks had something happening there? I think? And some were speculating about it, saying it would be a super twist or whatever. And I said it meant nothing and was just trolling. 

1 hour ago, LordImp said:

I haven't been playing attention to the leaks this year , were the leaks correct? 

One (or a combination of two, I forget) was dead on. I knew everything that was going to happen at the point that Dany "brushed" the throne as it was directly mentioned in a leak poster of some notability.

1 hour ago, LordImp said:

I haven't been playing attention to the leaks this year , were the leaks correct? 

All the major beats for the last episode where pretty much dead on:

- Jon kills Daenerys.
- Jon ending up north of the wall as "punishment".
- Bran ending up King.

The only thing that actually surprised me in the last episode was that Greyworm survived and the general stupidity of everything that happened, especially the way the show hand waived away the fact that Drogon, the Unsullied and Dothraki would go on an absolute rampage the moment Daenerys died...

14 minutes ago, MinscS2 said:

The only thing that actually surprised me in the last episode was that Greyworm survived and the general stupidity of everything that happened, especially the way the show hand waived away the fact that Drogon, the Unsullied and Dothraki would go on an absolute rampage the moment Daenerys died...

Weirdly, I forgive Drogon for this much more than the humans. If the dragons have some mystical ability to sniff out Targ blood which is heavily suggested in both books and shows, then I can see the dragon not roasting Jon. It makes no sense why the Unsullied and Dothraki are simultaneously so pliable and then so unbending as justice is done. Makes 0 sense.

9 hours ago, Demetri said:

Weirdly, I forgive Drogon for this much more than the humans. If the dragons have some mystical ability to sniff out Targ blood which is heavily suggested in both books and shows, then I can see the dragon not roasting Jon. It makes no sense why the Unsullied and Dothraki are simultaneously so pliable and then so unbending as justice is done. Makes 0 sense.

Yeah , Grey Worm should have at  least tried to kill Jon . He lost his love and then his Queen , dosen't make sense that he was so chill about it. 

Archived