Jump to content
AEJON TARGARYEN

Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, longest night said:

No, it was definitely a person in golden armor there.

If you're going by the friki-leak, he explicitly said "gold clothing", not armor in his 3rd installment where he said Yara is present as well, something he held back to make the copycats of his leak while claiming it was their own look foolish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The actor in the golden outfit according to Friki is Toby Osborne.  The actor that plays Harry Strickland is Harry Rissmann.

Friki said that there is also a man wearing green, and he speculates it's Howland Reed, but I personally doubt it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Well since the episode was leaked early, yet again, pictures have been uploaded from the battle. So if anyone wants to know, including some deaths, have a look for yourself.

For the record if some of the dialogue is correctly translated

Spoiler

Sansa and Tyrion talk about their marriage. Sansa again says again that Tyrion is the best. Tyrion says that maybe they should still be married. Sansa says it wouldn't have worked because of Tyrion's split loyalties (those would be between Sansa and Dany). Sansa says without Dany there wouldn't be a problem.

If this is foreshadowing, I would prefer her to die. I vomit just at the thought of it.

Edited by Mystical

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Mystical said:

Well since the episode was leaked early, yet again, pictures have been uploaded from the battle. So if anyone wants to know, including some deaths, have a look for yourself.

For the record if some of the dialogue is correctly translated

  Hide contents

Sansa and Tyrion talk about their marriage. Sansa again says again that Tyrion is the best. Tyrion says that maybe they should still be married. Sansa says it wouldn't have worked because of Tyrion's split loyalties (those would be between Sansa and Dany). Sansa says without Dany there wouldn't be a problem.

If this is foreshadowing, I would prefer her to die. I vomit just at the thought of it.

You and me both. :ack:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously though... wanna make it truly “shocking” and unexpected? KILL TYRION NOW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ok, I’m off to bed. Let me know how bad it was. I’ll catch it on whatever HBO tomorrow. And confirm pls that Jonsa’s been chewed, spat up, and thrown out a moon door for good, Thank you. And have fun! < sarcasm...

Edited by kissdbyfire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not watching tonight either.  80 minutes of non-stop battle that our friends are going to lose and in which many (probably) die, is nothing my already stressed-out self needs.

I'll read spoilers tomorrow and decide then to watch it or not.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2019 at 10:19 PM, longest night said:

At this point, why not? Cersei has never been a real threat, just a catalyst for other events to take place. We shall see if any of the episode 3 leaks are true. There haven't been any set leaks indicating the Golden Company is anywhere else but Winterfell. 

Harry Strickland seems to survive since he filmed in the Tyrion trial. Some of Daenerys army survives as well since they were seen at the King's Landing set.

Well that "spoiler" was shown to be pretty much nonsense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The Bastard Dayne said:

Lmao. 

Gotta love how 99% of leaks are total BS, and peeps still will act as if they are gospel. 

I wonder if that "frikkidoctor" dude and his minions will have the guts to post more BS about the next episodes…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Nowy Tends said:

I wonder if that "frikkidoctor" dude and his minions will have the guts to post more BS about the next episodes…

Nothing Friki has said has been proven wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, longest night said:

Nothing Friki has said has been proven wrong.

Really? What about the BS about the Golden Company, Jorah and Lyanna Mormont, the death of Podrick and Gendry, etc? And not a single word about who actually kills the NK?

Edited by Nowy Tends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nowy Tends said:

Really? What about the BS about the Golden Company, Jorah and Lyanna Mormont, the death of Podrick and Gendry, etc? And not a single word about who actually kills the NK?

Frikidoctor never said those things.  Frikidoctor is the only one who has been proven to be correct about everything he said.

 

Every other "leaker" was simply making stuff up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nowy Tends said:

Well, leakers = bullshiters, liars, etc. How surprising…

Did you expect anything else? Only trust Friki, every other leaker is... suspect to say the least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
throwaway5873421
1h
 

Hello. Come back to this post after the episode airs next week.

- Euron's fleet takes down Rhaegal.

- Jaime betrays the North. Missandei is captured.

- Dany's army captures Jaime. Brienne tries to talk to him but he refuses.

- Sansa tells Tyrion about Jon's lineage. Tyrion tells Varys.

- Varys betrays Dany because he thinks Jon would be a better ruler.

- Cersei has Missandei executed.

- Dany has Varys executed. Dany assaults King's Landing and it's one-sided as hell.

- Tyrion begs her to show mercy but she refuses.

- Tyrion frees Jaime to try to get Cersei out of the city.

- King's Landing gets wrecked in the battle. Drogon burns Euron's fleet.

- The Hound fights his brother. They both die.

- Jaime fights Euron and kills him, but Jaime is mortally wounded.

- Jaime makes it to Cersei and they die together.

- Dany is executing everyone in King's Landing. Jon and Tyrion are upset.

- Dany has Tyrion arrested to be executed for freeing Jaime.

- Tyrion tries to convince Jon that his family will never be safe because his lineage makes him a threat to Dany's rule.

- Jon tries to talk to Dany but she justifies her actions.

- Jon pledges himself to Dany but then stabs her, then surrenders himself.

A council gets formed to decide who the King should be. Tyrion gives a speech and everyone votes on Bran to become King. The end.

In the epilogue, Jon takes the black again for killing Dany. Arya leaves. Sansa rules the North. Bran oversees his council of Tyrion, Davos, Sam, and Bronn

 

This is from reddit. Poster gave previous info which was proven completely accurate. I hope this isn't accurate. Would hate some of this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TNTW said:
throwaway5873421
1h
 

Hello. Come back to this post after the episode airs next week.

- Euron's fleet takes down Rhaegal.

- Jaime betrays the North. Missandei is captured.

- Dany's army captures Jaime. Brienne tries to talk to him but he refuses.

- Sansa tells Tyrion about Jon's lineage. Tyrion tells Varys.

- Varys betrays Dany because he thinks Jon would be a better ruler.

- Cersei has Missandei executed.

- Dany has Varys executed. Dany assaults King's Landing and it's one-sided as hell.

- Tyrion begs her to show mercy but she refuses.

- Tyrion frees Jaime to try to get Cersei out of the city.

- King's Landing gets wrecked in the battle. Drogon burns Euron's fleet.

- The Hound fights his brother. They both die.

- Jaime fights Euron and kills him, but Jaime is mortally wounded.

- Jaime makes it to Cersei and they die together.

- Dany is executing everyone in King's Landing. Jon and Tyrion are upset.

- Dany has Tyrion arrested to be executed for freeing Jaime.

- Tyrion tries to convince Jon that his family will never be safe because his lineage makes him a threat to Dany's rule.

- Jon tries to talk to Dany but she justifies her actions.

- Jon pledges himself to Dany but then stabs her, then surrenders himself.

 

A council gets formed to decide who the King should be. Tyrion gives a speech and everyone votes on Bran to become King. The end.

 

In the epilogue, Jon takes the black again for killing Dany. Arya leaves. Sansa rules the North. Bran oversees his council of Tyrion, Davos, Sam, and Bronn

 

This is from reddit. Poster gave previous info which was proven completely accurate. I hope this isn't accurate. Would hate some of this. 

So Jaime's redemption arc (already severely truncated by the show) was meaningless?

And Tyrion's utter hatred of Cersei just disappeared?

And they both do this even though Bronn has been sent to kill them both?

I hope not, but with the travesty we just watched - sure, why not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TNTW said:
 

In the epilogue, Jon takes the black again for killing Dany. Arya leaves. Sansa rules the North. Bran oversees his council of Tyrion, Davos, Sam, and Bronn

 

Bronn, in a council? As the Master of Brothels? Can he read and write, btw?

As for Jon taking the black, what's the purpose of a Night Watch now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ser Quork said:

So Jaime's redemption arc (already severely truncated by the show) was meaningless?

And Tyrion's utter hatred of Cersei just disappeared?

And they both do this even though Bronn has been sent to kill them both?

I hope not, but with the travesty we just watched - sure, why not.

Yeah, a few things are real headscratchers, but as you said, with what we've seen this far, it's believable. But would be disappointing, imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, don't believe the Dany Villain thing. 

I have heard from various sources who apparently have screen caps, that Tyrion will be responsible for a massive burning of King's Landing and the last episode will involve his trial. Sansa, Arya, Bran, Brienne, Robert Arryn, Davos, Grey Worm, and two new characters. Another shot has Jon walking through the burned streets of King's Landing. Yara has also been filmed in the Dragonpit.

Tyrion will be executed for treason in the last episode and claims that the people of KL deserved to die(?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×