Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

1 hour ago, TNTW said:

If this really is a thing, and the rumors that Tyrion betrays the Starks is true.... Could this be how? Maybe Starks don't want to go south, and Tyrion forces their hand by decimating Winterfell somehow? He is later found out, and thus tried for betraying the Starks? IDk lol. Trying to make sense of anything is probably pointless.

Could be a feud between Sansa and Dany, and Drogon burns it. Dunno.

1 hour ago, TNTW said:

If this really is a thing, and the rumors that Tyrion betrays the Starks is true.... Could this be how? Maybe Starks don't want to go south, and Tyrion forces their hand by decimating Winterfell somehow? He is later found out, and thus tried for betraying the Starks? IDk lol. Trying to make sense of anything is probably pointless.

Remember Sansa's comments about how it would never work with Tyrion because his loyalties would be divided? 

2 hours ago, TNTW said:

According to friki Tyrion's betrayal involves thousands of dead civilians because of explosions in King's Landing, not in Winterfell.

Man if that leak about Jon killing daenerys in the end is true, twitter is gonna go crazy.

Just now, Xemi said:

According to friki Tyrion's betrayal involves thousands of dead civilians because of explosions in King's Landing, not in Winterfell.

Man if that leak about Jon killing daenerys in the end is true, twitter is gonna go crazy.

what leak are you talking about and who leaked it?

Sansa doesn't care about Dany and the IT so long as the North has its independence. She'd be glad to see the backside of Cersei. Also, Sansa learned in that convo that Jon has her ear, and uh, other things and this could be useful. Sansa has also been in everyone's face including Dany's from the start about how she feels which is flat stupid if Sansa ever was in mind to plot against Dany. LF outright told her to keep her intentions and what she wants to herself, and to even make moves against what people think she wants to keep people confused. 

The real characters who are confirmed to be plotting against Dany is Bran and Sam. We know why Sam is plotting: Dany burned his family, he's always going to favor Jon, and Sam has a history of signing Jon up for things he doesn't want. The big question is why Bran is so anti-Dany. When he first saw her in the courtyard, he looked like he saw something he didn't like at all and he pushed Sam to take up the issue with Jon. 

It was Bran who had that convo with Tyrion. Sansa looks like a misdirect for the viewer. 

1 minute ago, divica said:

I recommend going to reddit, freefolk sub. Search leaks. Some plausible leaks there, tho far from certain. Several seem to have had bits and pieces of story, but none seem to have it all. By HBO design, imo, would be smart to not let nonessential personnel have access to all.

19 minutes ago, divica said:

The guy who got right Arya killing the NK, and the NK killing Theon, 4 months before it happened. So, it's looking pretty likely.

Edit:Found the thread in question, here you go

I don't know anything but based on leaks it could go down like this

- Missandei gets executed in KL (possibly by the Mountain), and mayhaps this is Tyrions betrayal

- that triggers Daenerys into burning KL

- Jon kills Daenerys because ???

- probably Cleganebowl happens

- Jaime and Cersei die

- Varys will die

- someone deals with Euron

- Tyrion is put on trial and executed

This is complete crap, but based on seasons 6 - 8 so far I guess it's possible.

Just me making up stuff: after the end credits Bran raises from his chair, takes off his face and is Jaqen H'gar. Then we see Arya sneaking up on him, and when we expect her to kill him, she takes off her face and she is the Waif and they kiss.

Just now, alienarea said:

Just me making up stuff: after the end credits Bran raises from his chair, takes off his face and is Jaqen H'gar. Then we see Arya sneaking up on him, and when we expect her to kill him, she takes off her face and she is the Waif and they kiss.

I think it would be better if jaquen and the waif end up being jon and danny. This way the faceless win the IT that is all that matter in the series!

15 minutes ago, alienarea said:

I don't know anything but based on leaks it could go down like this

- Missandei gets executed in KL (possibly by the Mountain), and mayhaps this is Tyrions betrayal

- that triggers Daenerys into burning KL

- probably Cleganebowl happens

- Jaime and Cersei die

- Varys will die

- someone deals with Euron

- Tyrion is put on trial and executed

This is complete crap, but based on seasons 6 - 8 so far I guess it's possible.

Where did youget the Missandei thing? It seems unlikely that people would even bother with leaks about such a minor character lol.

Also I hope the Daenerys thing is not true, because she has really sacrificed a lot to save the Stark's (and rest of Westeros) asses, unless she pulls some major "mad queen" shit and it would be strange if she starts going full Cersei mode in just 3 episodes.

Frikidoctor said that with the info he had that his prediction was that Jon and Dany ruled together at the end and he's usually right with his leaks, I hope that's what happens.

7 minutes ago, Xemi said:

Where did youget the Missandei thing? It seems unlikely that people would even bother with leaks about such a minor character lol.

Somewhere on reddit.

If the Friki trial thing is real, Grey Worm is there but Missandei not.

2 minutes ago, alienarea said:

Somewhere on reddit.

If the Friki trial thing is real, Grey Worm is there but Missandei not.

Oh. He said Jon and Dany weren't at the trial either but that they were still alive, so maybe it's the same with her? Not that I care much either way.

21 minutes ago, alienarea said:

She somehow gets captured by Cersei who, according to Quiburn, had "a different plan" for her (= making Daenerys her monster-puppet like the Mountain to use her in some capacity? ) .

So Jon will kill her "reanimated corpse". 

I don't know... XD

1 minute ago, Teardrops said:

She somehow gets captured by Cersei who, according to Quiburn, had "a different plan" for her (= making Daenerys her monster-puppet like the Mountain to use her in some capacity? ) .

So Jon will kill her "reanimated corpse". 

I don't know... XD

Or maybe Daenerys transforms in a real dragon and Jon ... LOL

1 minute ago, Leticia Stark said:

According to these leaks, every big house is finished except the Starks, I mean, yay, but how's that bittersweet?

The Starks are done, too. No male heir to carry the name.

12 minutes ago, alienarea said:

The Starks are done, too. No male heir to carry the name.

They'll just change the laws, or make one of Arya/Sansa's children take the Stark name. Bran was contemplating doing just that with the Hornwood name in the books, naming heir a Tallhart second son IIRC and making him take the Hornwood name because his mother was a Hornwood.

Hell, or if Jon ends up on the throne, he calls himself Jon Stark and now the Starks are the new royal family, with how fucked up Westeros is right now who's gonna complain about it?

On 4/28/2019 at 4:17 PM, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

The actor in the golden outfit according to Friki is Toby Osborne.  The actor that plays Harry Strickland is Harry Rissmann.

Friki said that there is also a man wearing green, and he speculates it's Howland Reed, but I personally doubt it.

How about some Garth (for the Reach?)

Archived