Jump to content
AEJON TARGARYEN

Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

Recommended Posts

I have no idea if any of these spoilers are true but it seems like a crazy amount has to happen in these next three episodes compared to the first three. I wonder if it's going to feel rushed at all or it will be a decent pace since they are longer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing I've started to wonder about right now is Jaime, thanks to threads in other sections. 

His war for the living is over.  I wonder.........would Dany just lock him up now, temporarily, for safety sake?  Not trusting him to fight for them, or be able to fight for them when it came to it, and........that may start issues for Tyrion and others, actually?  Is that too sensible before the fact for the Ds to think of? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

One thing I've started to wonder about right now is Jaime, thanks to threads in other sections. 

His war for the living is over.  I wonder.........would Dany just lock him up now, temporarily, for safety sake?  Not trusting him to fight for them, or be able to fight for them when it came to it, and........that may start issues for Tyrion and others, actually?  Is that too sensible before the fact for the Ds to think of? 

According to friki, Jaime dies in chapter 4 so... I can only see two options for it to happen, Dany executes him or Bronn arrives and kills him. Or maybe the leak is wrong, who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

One thing I've started to wonder about right now is Jaime, thanks to threads in other sections. 

His war for the living is over.  I wonder.........would Dany just lock him up now, temporarily, for safety sake?  Not trusting him to fight for them, or be able to fight for them when it came to it, and........that may start issues for Tyrion and others, actually?  Is that too sensible before the fact for the Ds to think of? 

The sensible action would be to keep him in winterfell so that he doesn t interfere and because he joined the war he desserves the reward of not dying.

D&D will deal with the issue by having bronn kill Jaime and then have arya using jamie's face to kill cersei. And then as cersei is super bad before dying she can kill arya/jamie. 

It will happen...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Xemi said:

According to friki, Jaime dies in chapter 4 so... I can only see two options for it to happen, Dany executes him or Bronn arrives and kills him. Or maybe the leak is wrong, who knows.

 

1 minute ago, divica said:

The sensible action would be to keep him in winterfell so that he doesn t interfere and because he joined the war he desserves the reward of not dying.

D&D will deal with the issue by having bronn kill Jaime and then have arya using jamie's face to kill cersei. And then as cersei is super bad before dying she can kill arya/jamie. 

It will happen...

Oh, I get most of the spec points out there, I'm just wondering if they are wrong or are missing a point or two.  I also highly suspect my little epiphany is too sensible for the show, LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Xemi said:

According to friki, Jaime dies in chapter 4 so... I can only see two options for it to happen, Dany executes him or Bronn arrives and kills him. Or maybe the leak is wrong, who knows.

It would be completly awkward for bronn to not try to kill the lannister brothers. Cersei gave him a mountain of gold to do it… During the entire series he has always said that his loyalty his to whom pays him more...

I just can t imagine him arriving and saying-"jamie, tyrion… I like you guys so much! You are more valuable to me than any gold...Even though I abandoned you to fight the dead alone now I am here. Lets be bros for life"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

 

Oh, I get most of the spec points out there, I'm just wondering if they are wrong or are missing a point or two.  I also highly suspect my little epiphany is too sensible for the show, LOL 

Honestly, given all the other leaks I think they could use jamie's murder to make people start disliking danny. Like she is happy he is dead and doesn t care that he abandoned cersei to help them. After all he killed her father and she disliked him in ep 2... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Xemi said:

According to friki, Jaime dies in chapter 4 so... 

I'm not sure, because of something Gwendoline Christie said in an interview, that more or less suggested that Brienne and Jaime would be alive at the story's wrap up. NCW discreetly tells her "that's a spoiler!" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Jaime will live up until episode 5 at least.  NCW was in a legal squabble with some of his representation or such, and in financial filings, something was said about him being paid for 6 episodes.  Granted, one of them could be as a body, LOL, or MAYBE it's wrong to look at that way with it being the last season, I'm not sure.  Anyway, the legal paperwork was about a financial case.  It was talked about here a few months ago, iirc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Nowy Tends said:

I'm not sure, because of something Gwendoline Christie said in an interview, that more or less suggested that Brienne and Jaime would be alive at the story's wrap up. NCW discreetly tells her "that's a spoiler!" 

Jaime is not ending the story alive, I'm pretty sure of that. Remember when Kit was saying Jon was dead for real and not coming back? Stop taking what actors say in interviews at face value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Xemi said:

Stop taking what actors say in interviews at face value.

Politeness is not your strong point, is it? Neither is the sense of nuance…  I said "I'm not sure"…

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So in the end, Daenerys, Tyrion, Jamie and Cersei die? Varys was a give away.

Edited by T and A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, divica said:

And it has leaked...

Where is it?  What happens, put me out of my misery please, LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I just watched that leaked video clip on Reddit and now I have gone MAD QUEEN!   It will give me great pleasure if King’s Landing is burnt to a crisp!!!!! RIP Rhaegar and I hope Urine meets a similiar end.  So MAD!

Edited by TheFirstofHerName

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cas Stark said:

Where is it?  What happens, put me out of my misery please, LOL

there is a vídeo of euron shooting rhaegal with those huge crossbows.

Basically rhaegal goes down in seconds dothriaki style! Like danny sees him being hit 1 time and continues looking and flying in the same direction until he is shot to death...

I am mad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also some pics of Missandei getting beheaded on top of the gates of KL, while Grey Worm and Dany look on.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Where is it?  What happens, put me out of my misery please, LOL

look

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did the actual episode leak? The whole thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×